Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 11:59 PM   #16  
Pending Email Confirmation

yikes most of the time i eat my dinner around 8 and then my snack around 10 probably not a good idea.
and even tho i've been really good i must confess i had an english muffing w/ peanut butter on it and like 4 or 5 pieces of chocolate for dinner. and now i am hungry. thats what happens when you don't plan for dinner, or plan to make something but are too tired to do it.
What does anyone else do about making dinner? just buck up and do it?
Old 09-25-2006, 04:04 PM   #17  

Fall is my favorite too, mostly because i love snuggling up in layers of sweaters, cozy clothes, and men
I try to eat dinner no later than 7pm- one of my personal diet rules is only to eat fruit and veggies after 7pm.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:17 PM   #18  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Trying to catch up with the posts as I have been AWOL over the last couple of days.

Had a lovely weekend. Went shopping on Saturday and bought two outfits for work. Spent Sunday purging some paperwork, doing laundry and making homemade soup.

I'm enjoying the cooler temperatures we've been having for the past few days.
Closed Thread