Glbt? - Page 5 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 06:42 AM   #61  
no regrets!

S/C/G: 300/300/196

Height: 5' 11"

Hey
Im new to 3FC, and im 18 and a lesbian.

Not currently in a relationship, but looking (lol). I called myself bi for a long time, (from about 13- 17) but realised that it wasnt the case when I was with my first girlfriend- the difference was unbelievable.

anyway... im rambling now, so i'll shut up!
Old 07-04-2006, 12:26 AM   #62  

Height: 5' 4"

I have been with my lover for 20yrs now.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:56 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 198/171/160

Well. I am so happy I found you guys. I was being to think I was the only lesbian on this site! Everything the girls here and I talk about ends up being about a DH or DS or DD. Don't get me wrong, so far I have not run into any bible thumpers. So I have been in a realationship with my girlfriend for about 6yrs. I say about, because its not like we just met and that was that. We have two children, yes I am the birth mom. The birth dad is a jerk. He and I got together in High School, well before meeting my girlfriend and I thought we had an agreement. Funny how the agreement dissapated when I was doing better with girls then he was doing with guys. Anyhow, thats an old story. I was always overweight, and after having my DD I said enough is enough. Along with coming out with my sexuality, I came out with my need to be fit. Six years ago, I weighed 220, today I weigh 175. My lowest weight was 155, me being tall, it was not the best look for me. I have been accused of having an ED, maybe I do, maybe I don't. I do Weight Watchers and I do weigh myself everyday. I do fall off on the weekends, and I eat too much when I drink. Yesterday I popped two laxatives ( i did say i may have an ed!) and now the belly rumblings got me up early this morning. Anyway, I was 178 last night, and now the proud owner of 175. I try to journal, but sometimes I am too busy so I keep a running count in my head. I have a problem now. The problem is my sex life. My girlfriend was smaller than me when we met, now she is way larger, seemed as I lost, she gained. We almost never have sex, for a billion different reasons. I see one of the problems is her weight, she tires easily and gets frustrated. It bothers me alot. The other day, after workig on my tan, I showered, shaved, and lotioned and put on a white lacy top and strolled out the bathroom in all my glory. I said I have a surprise for you and she said, IS IT FOOD!? I dryly replied, why yes, did you think it would be sex?? Thing is, she broke up with me sometime ago and after I picked up my heart from the floor, I ended up with this amazing, artistic, pot smoking, dreaded woman, who DID ME IN WAYS THAT NO WOMAN OR MAN has EVER. Our relationship was mostly sexual so when my girl wanted back in, I had to let her go. God I miss the loving.

Wow. Long post!! If anyone wants to chat let me know. I promise I won't bore you with my undersexed, overeating, overexercising, life!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 03:14 PM   #64  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Just wanted to say I am a straight ally for the GLBT community....some of my best friends are bent! (as in not straight--LOL)
Old 08-04-2006, 05:27 PM   #65  
LLV

I guess I'm straight. I don't know, I don't label myself. I've been with a man for 16 years, but I've also been with a woman (yes, sexually) and my first kiss ever was from a girl. That and I have gay friends, two of my best friends are a gay couple, Brian and Josh. Great guys that love each other deeply and we have the best talks.

I don't really like to classify people, though. I mean... what's normal? Normal is in the eye of the beholder. Why put a label on yourself? If two people can love each other and/or make each other feel good, what difference does it make what sex they are?
Old 08-05-2006, 12:33 AM   #66  
Long Journey

S/C/G: 350/350/175

Height: 5'10"

Mine is definitely an "alternative" lifestyle. Here's my story.

I'm a lesbian first and foremost. There is one thing that I have always wanted and that's kids. My best friend is gay. And ever since I can remember he and I have always talked about having kids together. However, we want to have relationships with other people. So once I graduate with my nursing degree, we are moving out to southern california together and starting a family. It's what we both want and have talked about it for years. I am almost 30 years old and so is he. This definitely is not an impulse thing. We have planned this for a long time.

Our familes are VERY supportive of us. My mom always says, "Whatever makes you happy!! So hurry up and get me some grand babies! " LOL I still want a relationship with a woman however she would have to be accepting of what I am doing. I know that some people couldn't accept it and I understand that. But I believe that I will find the right one. I am kinda seeing someone now. And before we get any further I am going to tell her that these are my plans. I don't know how she will take it but I need to know before anything else can happen.

So, yeah, mine is definitley a different lifestyle. But it would be boring if everyone was the same!!!
Old 08-05-2006, 11:01 AM   #67  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegoddess1977

So, yeah, mine is definitley a different lifestyle. But it would be boring if everyone was the same!!!
I agree with your mom, whatever makes you happy. We only go around this crazy life one time, hon. As far as I know, anyway, lol.

I think that's really cool, if you guys can make it work. My friend Josh sometimes gets really down on himself because we'll sit and talk and he'll say, "Linda, I'll never be a father."

And it really hurts him. He loves kids and wants to be a daddy, but feels he never will be. And it's so trippy you posted about this because Josh will sometimes kid with me (although I don't think he's kidding entirely) and say, "Hey, you're my best friend and I love you, have my kids for me."

I love him and I would if I could, but there are just so many things to consider in a situation like that. He knows I could never do it because I have a man and a child of my own. But the thoughts have been there for him, so I can relate to how you feel as well.

I wish you all the best of luck
Old 08-07-2006, 11:31 AM   #68  

I'm also glad to see that this thread is still going. Lovegoddess, although I am biased, I must say that Southern California is a great place to be for those of us who don't fit into the mainstream mold! It is a little bit tougher in the inland counties . . . I just saw a guy at a public mall with a very scary homophobic t-shirt. It really jolted me as I am not used to that in the LA area.

I've been with my partner for almost 13 years (just celebrated 12 year committment ceremony anniversary). No kids though, never had the "mommy gene" even when I was dating men. We do have a houseful of animals -- just adopted an abandoned puppy bringing the total to two dogs, a cat, 3 parrots and a tank of tropical fish.

Gotta run...let's keep this thread alive!
Old 08-07-2006, 06:22 PM   #69  
Long Journey

I am really excited about it and very much looking forward to it. Just to get out of Ohio would be fabulous. I hate it here! The winters last for at least 6 months and its horrible!! I live with a gay couple. I love them to death. We have been friends for years. They are such sweet people. How anyone can be homophobic is beyond me!
Old 08-07-2006, 08:12 PM   #70  
LLV

Quote:
I am really excited about it and very much looking forward to it. Just to get out of Ohio would be fabulous. I hate it here! The winters last for at least 6 months and its horrible!! I live with a gay couple. I love them to death. We have been friends for years. They are such sweet people. How anyone can be homophobic is beyond me!
People are afraid of what they don't understand, sweetie. Rather than try and understand it, they bash it.

I live in Ohio too
Old 08-08-2006, 09:28 AM   #71  
Long Journey

where in ohio are you from?? I live in Youngstown
Old 08-08-2006, 10:45 AM   #72  
LLV

Quote:
where in ohio are you from?? I live in Youngstown
Exciting Columbus, lol.

I hate it
Old 08-18-2006, 06:26 AM   #73  

I am a lesbian. My gf and I have been together for just about (Sept 19th) 2 years. It's been and LDR because she is in Enlgand. We've been going back and forth visiting, but that will soon be over. In 3 months my daughter and I will be moving to England (because they are sssoooo much more accepting of same sex relationships in every legal sense of the term) to join gf! I actually joined 3fc I think around Jan 06, but have been away for a long time planning the move. I need to come back and get on track though because due to stress I've gained pretty much any weight I lost lol.

I have to say it's great to see other Lesibans, and so many GLBT friendly people on this board. I think it's wonderful.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #74  
susanb1960

S/C/G: not sure yet

Height: 5'7"

So are we starting a GLBT site on AlternataChicks?? I'm out and have been for a bout 7 years now. Was married for 20 years, met a wonderful woman online...husband found out and we split up. I have 2 children...26 yr. old daughter and a 19 year old son. Also I have 3 grand children ages 7, 4 & 1. Looks like I'm kind of busy huh?

I'm glad there are other lesbians out here...I have seen a couple around but no one seems out. I talk about my partner in my posts but some ppl get it some don't. Doesn't really matter to me...

It is good to find "family" here though...if we are starting a thread for us that's cool too!!!
Old 08-20-2006, 11:47 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 198/171/160

happy to meet you also......i have been with my girlfriend for 6yrs, we have 2 kids, 9yo boy and 6yo girl.
Closed Thread