Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 04:13 AM   #16  

On of those woolly stretchy old lady hats. The only ones that would fit my big head (sob!). Also known as a "Bennie" in UK as Bennie from Crossroads wore one! This is an old soap that was around in 60's ad redone just recently but still cr*p.
Old 04-16-2004, 08:23 AM   #17  

I am a Party Hat.

I'm a popular sort of person, well-liked and very sociable. I'm always at the height of fashion, either because I set it or because I follow it.

(If you were not a Party Hat you would be a Halo.)

I think I used to much more of a party hat then I currently am. I've got to get out more. I go into a cave sometimes. Maybe I need a Daniel Boone hat.
Old 04-16-2004, 11:22 AM   #18  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Whoops forgot to check my back up hat for my party hat..I like this one too....

I am a Top-hat.

I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades; creative, in a stylistic sort of way, a little vain, a little dark, perhaps a little archaic. I get on alright with people, but I can take them or leave them.

Sad, but true.....
Old 04-19-2004, 09:53 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

My back up was a 10 - gallon head. I think I'll stick with the party hat!

Stop, Drop, Get it, Get it, work it, work it, hit it, hit it!

Tiki.
Old 04-22-2004, 07:46 PM   #20  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

I am ......A beret.
Off center a little askew.
Sometimes need a little help holding on or I may just fall off the edge.

BUT I am NOT french....wee wee mister.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:00 PM   #21  

Height: 5'-2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphmarie
BUT I am NOT french....wee wee mister.
What's wrong with being French?
Old 04-22-2004, 08:29 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 193/188/120

Height: 5'2"

A wide brimmed straw hat made for sitting in the sun.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:44 PM   #23  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

Dear Ellis
Never said there was anything wrong with it just said I'm not.
Lived up there on the Vt. Canada border for awhile and met some real groovy french canadian folk.
I am fluent in sign language and I met quite a few deaf americans in the area,I was constantly asked if I was french Canadian, thus I was always saying I am not "french".

There was a store run by 2 old sisters, it was right on the border, half in the U.S half in Can. the register had both kinds of money.
There was also a beautiful, but very old and falling apart church across from the store and we helped tear it down, they allowed us to haul away any building materials we could use, real cool stained glass windows, I lived on land that was communal about 60 of us "hippies",and my sweetie built a house there, I sure do miss it. So beautiful.
Sorry if you thought I meant this in any type of offensive way,
RM

Last edited by ralphmarie; 04-27-2004 at 03:53 PM.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:33 PM   #24  

No offense taken, Ralphmarie. I just like to be sure of these things. My DH is French, and I have to stand up for the sweet little Frog. I'm British, so we tease each other alot.
Your house must have been BEAUTIFUL!
I love living so close to the border. We used to go "across" for picnics a lot, but not of late because of our pathetic dollar.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:25 PM   #25  
Ilene the Bean

I'm a Partee Hat!! Yes Tiki and Roux let's have a good time!
Old 04-28-2004, 09:15 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

HAHAHA Ilene, when I saw you had been in here I just KNEW that you would be a party hat too! Party at the gym, party at the club, party on the job, party harty at the house!
Old 04-28-2004, 06:07 PM   #27  
Ilene the Bean

Yissiree Tikkii.... Me partii...I can't remember what my second hat was, dang!

Ellis I'm French too... I live on the border 20 minutes away from Massena New York...

Someday I'm gonna meet someone right from this town on 3fc... Everyone keeps getting closer and closer...
Old 04-28-2004, 06:23 PM   #28  

Ilene, you're French! Now tell me something. Not to get political or anything, but how offended do you get at being an object of scorn? Or do you generally keep your heritage to yourself?
Oh, my god. I was just looking at your location. I'm such a dweeb. I forgot that you live in Ontario. I always assume that everyone is American.
I wonder what happens in places like New Orleans? Do they just have a "screw you" attitude at references to things like "Freedom Fries"? heh heh. I have lots of American friends, but none of them are French. Well, that's what they tell me.
Old 04-29-2004, 03:20 PM   #29  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Don't laugh Ilene....I met ellis here and we found out that we are within walking distance of each others houses Hmmph!..and here I was trying to meet people in far away exotic places......

BTW ellis...in New Orleans they just anglicize everything that is French...I had the worst time asking people for directions when I was there because I prounced all the French names in French - no one could understand what street me and my friend were looking for! For example Dumaine was pronounced as Doomayne...it made my head hurt after a few days....

What a great city it was though! I loved it! One of my favorite vacations ever .
Old 04-30-2004, 11:06 AM   #30  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

I am a Redhat.

I'm too much of a geek to be a genuine hat of any sort. I was hoping my result would be 'white-hat' or 'black-hat', and am disappointed that those results weren't even available. I probably think the cup-holder story is funny.

or a Top Hat

I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades; creative, in a stylistic sort of way, a little vain, a little dark, perhaps a little archaic. I get on alright with people, but I can take them or leave them.

And yes, I am probably a bit of both. More like a geek with anti-social tendencies.
Closed Thread