Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2003, 10:22 PM   #1  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Unhappy Pigs Anonymous!

Burp! I had two helpings of beef bourgignon at lunch today,then I had two hotdogs, and two helpings of veggies and dip, fruit, cheese and cracker- stomache hurting now
Old 05-19-2003, 07:50 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

I totally screwed this weekend. Started on Friday night... went to Friday's Roast Beef House with my friend Jim (celebrating his birthday) and ate like a .
And for the last two days I've been trying to eat as much as is humanly possible. I've gained 3 pounds. damn.
Old 05-19-2003, 10:02 AM   #3  

I had some chocolate last night (Lindt 70% cocoa dark chocolate thin squares, on sale they were too) - and a little blueberry wine. And some lovely Indian takeout on Saturday [she said as she belched loudly].

Lidian
Old 05-20-2003, 11:06 PM   #4  
a new me, I soon will be

My part-time job is not good for my eating habits...Boredom is my enemy!!!

Today had a baked potato (with sour cream) and chili on top. Not too bad compared to my usual fast-food heart clogger meals. Of course then this afternoon I was sent on a snack run. Ended up having 1/3 of a pint of Dreyers Brownie Turtle Sundae and a twinkie. Help! Working with guys who can eat anything is not helping me.
Old 05-21-2003, 09:09 AM   #5  
Queen of China

I love all these posts! And you all rule in my book, when I would go off program and have something wonderful...that was it, I was done, end of trying...I always figured I blew it and would forget the whole thing..but y'all get right back on the horse! Y'all keep heading in the same direction! I am soooooooo proud of you...and amazed. I wish I had your strength!
Old 05-21-2003, 11:08 AM   #6  

I already wrote this is the online jounal but this is the right thread to mention it too: Yesterday 2 peppermint patties, 4 chocolate mini eggs, roll & marg, bag of Spudz (low fat potato crackers but the WHOLE d*** bag). Mostly not very good - the roll was good but the choc was cheap & the Spudz are not that good either but they were there (to divy up in plastic baggies for DD's packed lunch, not for her mother to hoover down!)

I had had a couple of "talks" with DH that were sort of upsetting, which I realize is no reason to pig out, but I did anyway!

Today will be better (plus I ate all the junk in the house I think, so there's that)

Lidian
Old 05-21-2003, 03:35 PM   #7  

On Monday we drove to Brockville and had fish and chips down by the park on the St. Lawrence River. You could see the buildings on the stateside Then I had soft serve ice cream -burp!

But I am back op for Tuesday and Wednesday-big salads and baked fish for dinner, tonight is chicken with fiddleheads and redskin potatos
Old 05-21-2003, 04:37 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

I have a major case of the PMSIRSwillEatAnthingBlues... I did so so very good on Monday- Yesterday I ate like it was my last day on earth Today started good but got stressed out over the IRS audit and started eating like well lets just say like a

Well maybe there is tomorrow.

A
Old 05-21-2003, 07:38 PM   #9  

Lets see today ate Arbys Kids meal for breakfast and bag of Chips for lunch/Dinner...but yesterday was a TOTAL OINK breakfast was 3 powdered donuts a Pancake on a Sick w/ syrup, for lunch ate Braums (burger fry shake) for Dinner ate Chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy...then for an after work snack had frosted flakes...
Old 05-21-2003, 07:58 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

MMMMM I want what she had...too
Old 05-21-2003, 09:11 PM   #11  

Height: 5'-2"

Advance pig alert!

I'm going to eat a bowl of corn chips.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:39 AM   #12  

Let's just say I am going to let the young ladies of the house, who run around all day (at their school they have gym 3x a week and recess 2x a day, with lots of leaping/running/jumping/cavorting going on) have the rest of the mini chocolate eggs.

And I really did not need a piece of toast after my cereal this morning, did I? I did not. In fact I only wanted the toast, but told myself I ought to have the cereal. Should've listened to me. Will NOT spend rest of day eating toast. Will not, must not, should not. It is whole wheat raisin toast & very delicious.

Will now stop thinking about lovely whole wheat raisin toast with margarine. And about chocolate eggs. And toast.

Lidian
Old 05-24-2003, 10:52 PM   #13  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Whole plate (2 big pieces) of Chicken French - chicken in a white wine sauce, and a few breadsticks, and some Timbits. Now I think I am going to have a fudgesicle.
Old 05-25-2003, 03:05 PM   #14  
Searching

Oink! Oink! Oink!
2 butterfinger bars, much vending machine food, 3 hotdogs (all beef) and the previous night went and had the butter burger!

Miss Chris
Old 05-25-2003, 09:38 PM   #15  

What is a butter burger?
Closed Thread