Old 03-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #31  
YOLO

S/C/G: 156/128-130/Fit(ter)

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie latte View Post
Really friggin sore. *Cries* Lol. I spent like 3 hours in the gym yesterday and as a result I passed the **** out. But when I woke up I was like. DEAR GOD I CAN"T MOVE.

But other then that I'm doing pretty well. I'm prolly going back today to get some cardio and leg excessive in before shopping and such needs to happen. Just keeping busy mainly.

How are you today?
I love that feeling! The sorer you are, the more you are doing great! ^__^
I wish I did something today but it was my rest day and it also rained all day (today would have been a walk day if anything).
Did you get your shopping in today like you planned?
Please Do Not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #32  
life's a journey~

Height: 5'7

Okay, I can tell you I'm hungry right now. I am on my 20th hour of my 24 hour fast. I am a little grumpy, but I think I'll make er. It does seem odd, but if you only fast one day or two days a week, I don't think it's that bad. Some people say it's good for you and may prolong life actually. I'm too tired to search and link to those people(almost typed pople) right now. I went to a game night at a friend's, and they made tacos. All I had was a diet coke. Damn. Tacos. Smelled. So. Tasty. I think it may go better if I move the 24 hour period from 1 am to earlier, like 6 pm as the guy who wrote the book about it suggested. I'm just a night owl, and routinely go to bed around 5 am, so that's what happened.

The thing is with this ESE program is that you just eat like you normally would and fast for 1 or 2 24 hour blocks within a week. It's supposed to cut down your calories for the week by 25-30 percent. And you lose weight because of that.

I can tell you more after a few days as per progress. I'm pretty fat so I imagine even one day of not eating will have some impact on my jingle roll.

I feel like one of those people in the corner at a cafe who wears all black and wears sunglasses and has a face on that just says, "I'm pissed off at the world. But I'm calm about it."

In other news, the Godfather part deux is playing tonight I think on AMC, so I'm hoping to catch a run of that. I liked the first one a lot. FAKE HAPPY FACE
Dalliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #33  
Ted's Pants!

S/C/G: 223/223/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello, ladies!

I like the idea of a daily chat in this area. I never really posted in the 'alternachicks' area because it seemed kind of dead and I didn't want to post something hokey and look like a geek.

Eh, who am I kidding? Geekage is my life.
BananaMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:41 AM   #34  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaMontana View Post
Hello, ladies!

I like the idea of a daily chat in this area. I never really posted in the 'alternachicks' area because it seemed kind of dead and I didn't want to post something hokey and look like a geek.

Eh, who am I kidding? Geekage is my life.
hehe, me too!

How is everybody? The weather in Ireland is beautiful today
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #35  
bespectacled weirdo

S/C/G: 264/220.9/154

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Quote:
Well herro miss! How are you? Sorry for the late reply! I wasn't in town so I had little to no internet access. Thank's for stopping in. It's always nice to get to know new peoples. ^_^

In response to your previous statements: I have never liked the idea of those "ONE MEAL" eating plans cuz what happens when you get sick of it?
No worries, you said you would be out of town, so it is all good.

And it is not really one meal, they gave me a pretty big list of choices, I just happen to be a really picky eater. I am not fond of veggies, or most fish, and 6 ounces of anything is pretty big when you consider all the other stuff you are supposed to fit in. Last night husband made turkey taco pizzas on a tortilla (40 calorie bread or half a tortilla), but we have to have 6 ounces of meat (of 4 ounces of meat and half an ounce of cheese) and 4 ounces of cooked veggies (or 8 ounces raw, so much salad!) so it was pretty good...but we had to eat it with a fork becuase there was so much topping on this one tortilla that it just kind of flopped all over.

Anyway I digress. nice to meet ya!
Galadreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadreal View Post
No worries, you said you would be out of town, so it is all good.

And it is not really one meal, they gave me a pretty big list of choices, I just happen to be a really picky eater. I am not fond of veggies, or most fish, and 6 ounces of anything is pretty big when you consider all the other stuff you are supposed to fit in. Last night husband made turkey taco pizzas on a tortilla (40 calorie bread or half a tortilla), but we have to have 6 ounces of meat (of 4 ounces of meat and half an ounce of cheese) and 4 ounces of cooked veggies (or 8 ounces raw, so much salad!) so it was pretty good...but we had to eat it with a fork becuase there was so much topping on this one tortilla that it just kind of flopped all over.

Anyway I digress. nice to meet ya!
but how many times are you allowed to eat?
Zombie latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:23 AM   #37  

Alright! It's been a while since my last check in but I can proudly say. I'm down another 5 pounds. Which totals to 15 pounds in about 3 months. Which is good progress. I pretty much live at the gym now. ^_^

I've taken to running 30 miles a week, I'm on my second week right now. I just finished up a 4 hour work out. I have no idea why, don't ask. BUT I've been building quite a bit of body muscle and all that jazz. I'm going to go pass out now.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:22 AM   #38  
Don't give up.

S/C/G: 195/195/165

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Alright! It's been a while since my last check in but I can proudly say. I'm down another 5 pounds. Which totals to 15 pounds in about 3 months. Which is good progress.
Great work, Zombie! It's good to see you staying disciplined and working hard. Swift weight loss needs both, I think.
neon_zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #39  
bespectacled weirdo

S/C/G: 264/220.9/154

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Great job Zombie, and sorry it has taken me so long to get back here. I eat 3 meals a day, breakfast (usually 2 eggs and 45 calorie toast) within an hour of getting up, then regular lunch and dinner. Also, I found some awesome stuff, Syntrax Nectar, it is a whey protien powder that we have after a workout. Since I cannot have chocolate milk any more this stuff is great. And it means i have to go to a workout or I do not get any chocolate...so it is a nice motivation.

Keep up the good work!
Galadreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:42 AM   #40  

Dear god, it's been a while since I checked in here. I'm still keeping strong with my plan but I fell behind a bit from my trip to Seattle. Not to much but the traveling thing gets in the way. Not much to report on, but, I'm still kicking. Building a boat load of muscle. ^_^ Found out that I can lift 180 over my head from dead life position 5 times before my arms go to jelly. Everything else is kinda old news.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:25 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 211/194/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Dear god, it's been a while since I checked in here. I'm still keeping strong with my plan but I fell behind a bit from my trip to Seattle. Not to much but the traveling thing gets in the way. Not much to report on, but, I'm still kicking. Building a boat load of muscle. ^_^ Found out that I can lift 180 over my head from dead life position 5 times before my arms go to jelly. Everything else is kinda old news.
Holy shiznet, that's impressive!
Raven132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 164/160/140

I don't know if this thread is dead or not, but I'll post and see if anyone responds

I'm new to the forum and just starting my weight loss journey. I consider myself an alternachick because I'm pretty natural and that freaks people out lol. I'm a vegetarian, don't wear makeup except for a bit of organic mascara and lip gloss, don't dye my hair (and wear my gray proudly-I earned it!), own exactly one bra and only wear it to church lol, and I'm obsessed with reading. So far this year I've read 100 books and have a year end goal of 240 I don't watch tv, I'm big on organic and locally produced goods, and in the summer I love going to the farmers markets and local farms that sell to the public. I'm also super strict about what products my family uses on our skin, hair, etc. I guess I'm kind of a hippie

Last edited by veggiegirl123; 05-21-2012 at 12:18 PM.
veggiegirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote