Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #31  
Slowly getting there

S/C/G: 227/ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Hello there! I've posted on this board a few times, but I'd like to actually get to know everyone here. I got off track the past month. I'm a bit scared too get on the scale and see where it is at now. I'm ready to get back to work on becoming healthier!
Old 04-19-2009, 05:52 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 270/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone!

Well, I am happy to report that I lost the five pounds I gained, plus one more! This is a new low for me since 2001 when I was gaining all my weight! I feel so positive and encouraged right now. I have been slow on getting back into the exercise, but today I had a nice workout and I feel like I am on the right track there as well! I CANNOT WAIT until I hit onederland! I feel like it's within reach, whereas when I was 270 I never thought I would get there.

mauvaisroux - Your painting and decorating sounds awesome! I have been wanting to do some painting around here, but never get around to it.

WormwoodDoll - Thanks for your words of encouragement! So, have you hit onederland yet? If not, I bet it will happen any day now!

Gypsy Severina - By staying at school it sounds like you are making decisions that are best for you and your health! Way to go!

Riverite - Your Thriller dance sounds like fun! How did it go???

Talina - Nice to meet you! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Thanks to everyone for your support when I was having difficulty. It really helps to be able to come here to vent when I need to, and also to be able to post my successes. Articulating what's going on (whether bad or good) seems to help me to process it better and fix what I need to, or keep going if I'm doing the right thing. Hope you are all doing well and hope to hear from everyone soon!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #33  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

Sunrose, I am at 201.1lbs! I AM SO CLOSE. Hahah.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 270/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WormwoodDoll View Post
Sunrose, I am at 201.1lbs! I AM SO CLOSE. Hahah.
You are so awesome!!! It won't be long now!!! I can't wait to hear about it when it happens!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #35  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Wow WormwoodDoll, you are so close to onderland. Congrats on your hard work and progress.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #36  
I aim to misbehave

S/C/G: 225/tick/175

Height: 5'8"

WormwoodDoll - Congrats! Let us know when you get rid of that tiny 1.1--Awesome job!

Sunrose - Glad to hear you are feeling so positive--and congrats on the six pounds! Onelander is nipping at your backside! Do you feel the nibbles? Thriller was awesome. Thanks for asking--We got a standing O. I should have the DVD sometime soon--I'll put it up on you tube and post the link.

Talina - Welcome!

Life has been treating me very well the past week. I've really been hitting the gym--and, my husband decided to join! We are still in that awkward not sure what we are going to do together phase when we are working out, but I really enjoy having him there and he has been very supportive of my decision to become healthier.
Closed Thread