Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 12:40 AM   #31  

Hello Everyone
Old 07-13-2008, 08:35 AM   #32  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey Brighter Day! Welcome to the thread!

Jay
Old 07-13-2008, 09:27 AM   #33  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning everybody . . . . . . and a special for you, BRIGHTER DAY.

Definitely another "bright" day here in northern Nova Scotia and as soon as my hair dries and I finish saying 'hello; in a few more 3FC places, I am going out to play.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:37 PM   #34  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Brighter Day - glad to have you aboard

Jay, Linda, Gary, Gail - thank you so much for your hugs and kind words. Being a part of this group has really helped me. You are all so inspirational! When I get down, I look at what all of you are doing - and you help me pick up my sorry self and get back in my groove.

I need to follow Linda's lead today and get outside. It is a bit windy, but still lovely out today. And, the weeds seemed to multiply overnight I think they have been sipping the Miracle Gro while I wasn't looking.

Have a blessed Sunday all!
Old 07-14-2008, 09:08 AM   #35  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

Hey folks,

Be sure to check out CountingDown's Goal thread! And don't miss the pix!

Rainy here this morning--we've got a stalled front. A real drag, because I'd like to go for a walk. Too unpredictable, though.

Did you all have a good weekend? I did some chores, pushed some papers around, did a little organization. I have unpacked boxes still from the move last year! tsk tsk.

See ya!

Jay

Last edited by JayEll; 07-16-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:09 AM   #36  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning all, It's a lovely day here. Yesterday was nice and sunny, warm, but a nice breeze all day. For my exercise, I cleaned the cars, which were badly in need. And I pulled some weeds too. You're right, Laurie, they seem to be doing really well this summer.

Laurie, by the way, WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! GOAL!!!! You have done so well! What are you doing to celebrate!!!

Brighter day, Looking forward to getting to know you.

make it a good day, Freda
Old 07-14-2008, 11:01 AM   #37  
Onward and Downward

Nice morning, but both the humidity and the temperatures are on the rise again. May get outside again before it gets too hot, though.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:18 PM   #38  

Hi all - a boring day at work, but productive. The weather is glorious (low 70s and sunshine) and I need to get some weeds pulled while it is cool. Rain predicted for the rest of the week.

Freda - I'm not doing anything special except clothes shopping at an embarrassing rate. Seems like all of the sale flyers, and emails and coupons are flooding my mailbox right now. DH just rolls his eyes when yet another "box" arrives on the doorstep

Jay - when I cleaned the basement last summer, I found unpacked boxes from when we moved. But, we moved 18 YEARS earlier . I must admit that I ended up getting rid of virtually everything in those boxes. Thankfully, we have the room to store them, but not my best move - from a stewardship point of view.

Well, those weeds are calling - have a GREAT Tuesday everyone!
Old 07-15-2008, 08:10 AM   #39  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

Hi all,

More rain this morning. I begin to wonder when my next opportunity with the hedge clippers is going to come!

CountingDown, those boxes from 18 years ago! The trouble with the boxes I have left is that the contents need to be sorted, and there is nowhere to sort them into... A space problem... And they aren't things that can just be thrown out. However, I have realized that if I clean out my drawers, I do have some storage space there. Just a matter of rearranging (and finding the gumption).

See ya!

Jay
Old 07-15-2008, 09:11 AM   #40  
Onward and Downward

Steamy day . . . with possible thunderstorms . . . oh well, like some of the rest of you, I could do some more cleaning out of stuff. I have junk in my crawl space that hasn't been looked at in 17 years -- and probably will not get looked at anytime soon either.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #41  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning, Looks like it's going to be another great, summy day. A bit warm for my taste, but after all the cold days we've had I'm not going to complain. The kids are here this morning so that means a trip to the park or a bike ride. One thing about kids, they kind of force activity! And i am so thankful that I can enjoy playing with them and going for the bike rides.

laurie, i saw your Before and after pictures. So amazing. You are looking good girl! And deserving of that new wardrobe!

Jay, It's so easy to "store" stuff and forget about it. They say put it in a box and put it away. If you haven't needed it in a year, get rid of it. I am guilty of this too, but getting better at letting things to. Crazy holding on the things i no longer need or use that other people might need.

Make it a good day, Freda
Old 07-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #42  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning from another 'pack-rat'. It is soooooo hard to get rid of stuff.

Last night the forecast was saying we'd be getting cooler and drier air for today -- this morning they seem to have changed their minds and we are right back to hot and muggy; with one change (and I'm not sure it's a good one under the circumstances) . . . it's sunny.

Hope the rest of you have a glorious day . . .
Old 07-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #43  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

I've made no progress on the boxes--and the reason why is obvious. Given a choice between sorting through boxes and getting work done... well, there ya go!

Not much to report here today. It hasn't RAINED yet today, what's wrong??? But, it could still happen.

It's my off day from the gym. I have to tell you, I was actually disappointed when I realized that! Now how strange is that? Well, at least I did get my walk in today.

Jay
Old 07-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #44  

Hi all - a quick fly in. Storms coming in and they sound nasty. i think I will unplug the "electronics" shortly.

Another good day - still staying below 130 which I'm really hoping will be a "bumper" weight for me.

Oooh - thee goes another one - and it is close - gotta run!

Have a great day all & Jay - I love your attitude about exercising at the gym - awesome!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:25 AM   #45  
Onward and Downward

We could really, really use some rain around here . . . looks like another hot and sticky one for us . . .
Closed Thread