Old 06-24-2008, 05:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/184/132

Height: 5f7inches

Red face ate at mcdonalds 3 nights in a row

Hi Everyone, I ate at McDonalds in Woodsfield 3 night in a row, and have gained some weight,I had their southern style chicken sandwich and fries all three nights.

On the bright side though I have been walking with my group of ladies, and then have had unsweetened iced tea.

I guess I will have to try harder to stick to a diet.

ladybug
ladybug53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/150/130

Height: 5'4

It happens to the best of us. It can be difficult not to give in to temptation, but the important thing is you're accountable for it. Do better for yourself and realize it's not about sticking to a diet, but rather feeding your body things it needs and can use. Your body doesn't need anything that mcdonalds sells. I know, easier said than done, but you'll be alright. Just focus on the good you'v done and move on to better times! Good luck!!
winning the war is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:27 PM   #3  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Once you get past the smell of the french fries you can eat an almost healthy meal at McD's . . . a grilled chicken wrap (no breading) hold the mayo and get light honey-mustard dressing instead and have a side salad with light dressing, and, of course, a diet soft drink.

I think the FF's always smell better than they taste, anyway.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Height: 5'6"

mmmmm...McDonald's lol, It has been ages since I ate there, but I will admit I ate chinese food Saturday nite so don't feel bad, we all do it, its just a matter of throwing it behind us and moving forward....
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:27 PM   #5  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladybug53,

I've been reading your posts for awhile now--seems like you are having a hard time even starting a food plan.

I wonder if you've read this saying on 3FC:

"If you want it, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

This was written by a 3FC member who has lost 140 pounds, so she probably knows almost everything there is to know about how HARD weight loss is.

If you really want to lose weight, ladybug, you'll have to find a way to stay out of McDonalds, Bob Evans, etc., because it sounds like you have no control over what you order there.

If you really want to lose, you'll find a way to plan what you eat, or you'll find a program with a plan that you can follow. There are plenty of them out there! Weight Watchers, South Beach, calorie counting, low carb... lots you can try.

Losing weight doesn't happen by accident. I think it's great that you're walking, but that isn't going to be enough, and it certainly doesn't mean you can continue to eat Southern Style Chicken at McD's every night and expect to lose...

I wish you luck, ladybug53, but I also would like to suggest that you put in more effort! Lots of people have successfully lost weight, and you can, too. Do you want to?

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:45 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 210

Height: 5ft7in

Come on Ladybug! Its hard but You can do it! The grilled chicken wrap is delicious and maybe just a small order of fries to help you past the craving soon you won't even want those!
Pixiesue is offline   Reply With Quote