Old 06-19-2008, 10:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/184/132

Height: 5f7inches

Angry over ate today

I really fell off the diet wagon today, first of all I started the day with a glass of prune juice and small bowl of cereal.

then I went to a local coffee bar and got a frozen chocolate chai tea, to die for.
then it was on to the store where I bought myself a diet coke.

Stopped by the local coffee bar for a small salad with chicken salad instead of the dressing and a glass of water.

went to mcdonalds tonight for supper and had a 3 piece chicken strip meal
with large unsweetened iced tea 4 equal

took a long walk and then stopped for a piece of pizza, and a new ice cream place in town.

then I thought I should have some fruit, so I had an apple with peanut butter on it for my snack.

I am going to be so angry at myself when I get on the scales tomorrow.

ladybug
ladybug53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:30 AM   #2  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

hi ladybug, long time no see

we all have bad days, and in my case, sometimes bad weeks lol. but it's okay, just get back on track 2morrow, cuz 2morrow is another day. i had to do just that 2day. went to the downs (racetrack) with my dh last night, and i failed the mission. but i did great 2day, and i'm right back on track.
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:31 PM   #3  

Height: 5'1"

I didn't add up your points/calories, but that doesn't sound like a great excess of calories to me. Which one do you use?

We all have bad days that I just call my "bottomless pit" days. Seems like I just can't get full. those days i just try to make the best choices i can, maybe try to eat some extra protein.

Just hang in there. Those days do get to be less and you get to be more in controle!
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:53 AM   #4  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Yuck . . . I ate so much crappy stuff yesterday I don't even remember half of it . . . today will be better.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:46 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 168/?/155

Height: 5'3"

Talking

It doesn't sound that bad..........it was one day and today, well, you can get a new start. YEAH!...........I think we get way too hard on ourselves when we "error" and that can cause us to slip again, because we just say forget it!!
Remember, we are awesome powerful women that can do anything!!!!!

deebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:24 AM   #6  
on a mission

I guess I will chime in and post the 3 quarters of a Friendly's ice cream sundae i ate last nite to this thread. it was a doozie.

but today is a new day.
Salubrious Fervor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 210

Height: 5ft7in

hey ladybug, It doesn't sound that bad! Forgive yourself and don't give up!
Pixiesue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

I too really struggle with eating. One of the previous faults of my "dieting" has been all or nothing thinking! If I screwed up one meal....I said to heck with it for the rest of the day....If I screwed up one day...I said to heck with it for the rest of the week! Before you know it the whole month was gone and I was still saying to heck with it....and instead of losing the 10 lbs I wanted to lose that month I gained 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!! This is something I really trying to deal with by looking further into why I'm eating what I'm eating.
Emotional -- I eat alot when I'm bored for example --I try to replace the emotion (bored in this example) with something I can't do and eat at the same time so maybe it will take my mind off of food.....so maybe I would go for a walk (try to stear clear of walking near places that sell food...LOL) or take a shower...or give myself a pedicure...pampering yourself is always great!!!

Instant gratification is my biggest problem though. I can be doing great and get a wiff from the local chinese restaurant then its on with me and the buffet...LOL!!! I'm really trying to take myself out of whatever situation I'm in and consider all the work I'm doing and keep my goal in mind...and think about how I will feel and the things I will get to do when I reach my goal

And if I mess up...Oh Well...I'm human right??!! Walk a little extra the next couple of days to make up for it and get back on track.

Point is....you have already lost over 10 lbs!!! That is a really amazing accomplishment when you are trying to get started. Messing up once here and there isn't going to put it all back on you at once...so don't beat yourself up...but also don't give up! Look at what you've done already and just think of what you will look like after the next 10 lbs is gone!!!

I hope this helps you feel better!! But don't be shocked if in a few days I leave a message similar to the one you left (about being frustrated about messing up one day)....maybe someone will say this to me and motivate me!!

If no one has said it to you...congratulations on your losing your first 10 lbs!!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:42 PM   #9  

Height: 5'1"

hi, McKenzie'smom, i'm Mckenzie's mema. ha! When Kenzie was born I thought that was an unusual name and i'm hearing it more and more.

Anyway, everyone "messesup" occasionally. But learn to make decisions. Don't call it messing it. It sounds like you were out and controle and you need to be in controle. If you decide to eat something, own up to it and move on. OK, it's a bad decision. But make an effort to make more good decisions and less bad. If you see something that you nnow you shouldn't eat, stop and think about it. Is it worth the calories/points? Most things aren't. It's not like you will never see that food again, and you can have it later, when you can add it to your food plan. Where I work, lots of forbiden foods are brought in on a regular basis. I make a decision if I want it or not, is it worth it or not. And it's got to be something really special for me to give in. Then I taste it, a small bite. I ask myself is it really that great. If it is I eat it and enjoy it. If it's not I throw the rest away right then. I have even gone as far as going into the bath room and spitting it out.
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:30 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

I used to watch a soap opera named Passions...(it is still on but I have cable and cant get it ) There was an actress on there and her real name is McKenzie Westmore....I thought it was beautiful....so I stole McKenzie...LOL

sorry to get off topic
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote