Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 09:44 AM   #376  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

mornin y'all... Can you get a cold/flu via the internet? Woke up with sneezes and scratchy throat. I will give it back to who ever sent it. So lovely to have an empty quiet house. Got email that they were in Florence, SC so I know they aren't coming back.

I modified the yogurt parfait last night for DH and it is so yummy that I didn't even think about late night snacking. Just yugurt,few blueberries and granola. When I worked ER we referred to old folks who were confused as sundowners....but as I reach that stage it seems that my sundown time is EAT. I fight a constant battle from 5pm until 12M not to stuff my face. It's not hunger just Eat. Chew. Eat. Chew......

Does anyone use the Georgia O'Keefe calendar? I turned to March and it is the most glorious red flower.....my question is what kinda flower? Label on back just called it"Red Flower". anyway it sure brighten my day.

Back to finishing up tax stuff. Take care of yourself, eat healthy and hugs....karen3
Old 03-01-2008, 09:51 AM   #377  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning . . .

March is doing the LION bit around here . . . or it is supposed to be doing that according to the forecast, but so far . . . nothing. In some ways, I really hope the forecst is correct because I'd rather get the nasty stuff over with early in the month and be able to hope for it to turn LAMB'ish in the not too distant future.

Wow, I'm really glad to be starting a new month and I'm really promising myself to get back into the proper swing of things this month. I'm currently 5 pounds above the weight I started at this year and I am not happy. Nowhere to go but down, gang.

See you later . . .
Old 03-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #378  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Default Golden Girls - March

GOLDEN GIRLS~

We are about Fitness and Quality of Life after 50...
We are about Fun and Friendship after 50...
We are the Golden Girls...

There is Value in us
There is Power in us
There is Wisdom in us
And Laughter....
We are a rainbow of unique wonders,
There is love in us.
(poem by Dorothy Holmes)

Tell us a little about your life, family and goals. What keeps you motivated? What is the best thing that's happened to you since you pasted the 50 mark?
Friends laugh, cry and stand by each other, we'll be that to you!

Old 03-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #379  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

ooooPPPPPP! I haven't opened this thread up in a long time, forgot how to do it.
Please ignore me and go to the new March thread.

Bobbi
Closed Thread