Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 03:06 PM   #151  

Hi Everyone...Sorry I have been missing, but I'm totaly frazzled with everything. Only a month till we leave for Oregon and we still have no place to go to. Will know Friday if the second house we made an offer on is ours, other wise we will be getting an apartment for a couple of months while we look for a place to buy and my hubby looks for a job. We are busy cleaning out all of our out buildings, packing the stuff up and getting ready for an auction on the 22nd of next month.

Donna...Congrats on the one pound! I know that put a smile on your face and a skip in your step.

Denise...Glad to hear your new kitties are settling in. Sounds like they feel they are at home.

Linda...Hope your kitties are behaving and your weather is nice. I'm hoping the weather holds out for us...I'd like to see 70, no rain/snow and no tornados. Yesterday we had sever weather, poured down rain and just dreary.

Well girls, I need to go help my hubby empty a trailer so we can fill it with cardboard for recycling.

Cheryl
Old 08-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #152  

Donna...#4 is A....#5 is B. I'm not sure about #6, but think it's B. It's before my time.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:52 PM   #153  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi there . . .

I've been having a rotten day. Weather is actually pretty nice, but I'm feeling extremely rotten.

Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow . . . see you all then.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

to all,

Cheryl - with your house hunting and job hunting for your hubby.

Meowee - I hope tomorrow has a brighter outlook.

Talk soon,
Old 08-29-2007, 09:58 AM   #155  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning . . .

Things are definitely looking better this morning. My blood sugar is sitting at relatively normal levels. The sun is once again shining brightly and, although it is supposed to be pretty warm today, the humidity is predicted to be tolerable. We won't discuss the scale-; but eventually he will get back into line as well.

Hope everybody has a great day planned. See you soon . . .
Old 08-30-2007, 09:18 AM   #156  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning everybody . . .

Another nice looking day around here. Of course, it is going to be a rainy long-weekend for us. Why does that seem to happen so often?

Well, my friend Lou-Lou and I are going to do the lunch and 'shop till you drop' thing this afternoon, so I'd better get a few little constructive things done before it's time to leave. Hope everybody has a great day planned. See you later, gang . . .
Old 08-31-2007, 09:55 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 158/141/130

Height: 5' 1"

Good morning gang, just running by to say I hope all of you have a wonderful long weekend. If you are traveling please be careful. We are going to stay pretty close to home after all it is our first big football Saturday. GO HUSKERS !!! No big plans after that. Talk to you on Tuesday.

DONNA
Old 09-01-2007, 10:43 AM   #158  
Onward and Downward

Hi there . . .

It's that time again . . . time for a fresh new start . . . hard to believe it is September already . . . wow.

Anyway . . . here's a link to a new chat thread for the next couple of months . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...99#post1836899

See you soon . . .
Closed Thread