3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   40-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings-216/)
-   -   40-Somethings Dance Like a Chicken Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings/293839-40-somethings-dance-like-chicken-day-challenge.html)

newleaf123 03-28-2014 12:43 PM

Sum :rollpin: :frypan: right back at you!

Magicsusan 03-28-2014 02:09 PM

Hi, everyone.

About to fall off the internet, here, though I'm sure I'll have some access... Anyway, see you mid April!

Am knackered from all the washing and packing, but went running today anyway :)

Cattails 03-28-2014 05:03 PM

Great attitude, Sum; the past is in the past, learn from it what you can and move on! And try not to 'make up' for your indulgences too much. :)

Heidi
, no candy and daily pushups are definitely positives! But I'll throw a frying pan your way since you asked. :frypan:

Marlene
, what kind of car club are you in? My folks have been members of several for as long as I can remember, and since my sister got her Mini, she's been a part of that club.

Have a great time, Susan, see you soon!

:wave: to everyone else.

I've got to shop for some new coffee. My usual is giving me stomach pains and I don't want to give it up! Hope some low acid coffee will work for me and be tasty too. Why, oh why is it so hard to give things up, even when they hurt us?

newleaf123 03-28-2014 05:34 PM

Okay, trying to have a good food day:

B: cappuccino
L: cup of homemade split pea & apple soup, 1/2 avocado, wasa cracker with homemade curried baba ghanoush (sp??)
S: grapefruit, handful of nuts
S: carefully measured out serving of Lucky Charms (just the cereal, no milk)
D: baked chicken, garden salad with no dressing, 1/3 mango

Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for all the :frypan: I've responded to the treatment well...

27 pushups. Yeah, with breaks. But still, I'm impressed! I'm 5 sessions in to the 10-session plan. On the 10th session it's 20 pushups, no breaks. I'm pretty amazed, actually. We'll see...

love2b150 03-28-2014 09:50 PM

as usual you all are busy ...

Carma :wave:

Marlene, I'll be glad when tax season is over :hug:

Sum thanks for thinking of me :hug:

Heidi good job on the push ups :)

Cattails coffee sometimes makes me sick to my stomach also. I never thought about the acid in it, thanks :) Hope you find some that you like/love :)

Susan enjoy :)

Zumba how the puppy cooperates this weekend :)

I've been doing well, blood sugar is good and I have reached an all time low of 163.6. I am really determined to get to 160 by my birthday :crossed:

newleaf123 03-28-2014 10:35 PM

Rennie, you are doing incredibly well!! No :rollpin: for you!

love2b150 03-28-2014 10:44 PM

LOL Thanks Heidi ... I need to find the emoji so I can use it on myself from time to time :)

MarleneV 03-29-2014 12:49 AM

Cattails, I own a Nissan 350z roadster. Mostly guys in our group, and anywhere from the Datsun 240z models clear up to current day Nissan 370z models are present. It's my main hobby now. I really enjoy the tech talk, and we have drives most of the year, but skip the summer because it's too hot for the old cars.

Rennie, me too! Thanks for the support!:hug: I'll figure this out after I get past that day.

Had an OP day, except the bottle of beer I decided to indulge in this evening. Still was just under 1400 cal for the day, so that's good. I'm really getting bored eating salad with chicken though... That's lunch every day and a lot of dinners. Partially because I'm so busy & it's easy. I got home this evening & no one else was home, I ate dinner by myself. Contributed to my little self pity party... Basically 2.5 weeks left.

Cattails 03-29-2014 03:08 AM

Marlene, I LOVE the new Zs!! My first car was a '72 240z - oh, it was so fun. I still regret selling it off but just couldn't justify keeping the two seater once baby #2 came along. We talk about getting another old one and making it into a Scarab, but a beautiful modern 350z would really be the way to go. :D I used to know a couple guys in the CA Z club... some 30 years ago!

Salad burnout - do you vary your salads often? Sometimes I make mine half shredded savoy cabbage, add some soaked maifun noodles and spicy asian dressing (a la Coco's) and top it with sesame seeds, other times a beef noodle salad with rice wine vinegar and ginger, though usually mine are loaded with marinated kidney beans and chickpeas instead of meat; for toppings I will use a bit of feta cheese or a tablespoon of sunflower seeds and/or pumpkin seeds, or a handful of craisins, maybe some chunks of orange, as the mood strikes. And sometimes just don't feel like salad at all!

You're doing a great job managing through this time of year - you're almost there!

Cattails 03-29-2014 03:20 AM

Rennie, you are awesome! I'm so happy for you - gonna see that 160 and below really, really soon now!

Heidi, do you like the addition of apple in the split pea? Sounds like a really interesting variation!

I had a bit of an indulgent day myself: half a turkey and provolone sandwich from the Costco food court and movie popcorn (went to see Noah). Ate pretty lightly the rest of the day so my calories are still okay. Feeling pretty thirsty after all the sodium though, would't be surprised to see a bit of retention tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

Zumbachica 03-29-2014 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newleaf123 (Post 4972417)
zumba I just remembered -- how are you liking your GLK?? I've had mine for 3 years now, and on the one hand I love it. But... with DS1 at 6'2", and DS2 following on the same path, it is feeling SMALL... So, I have an ML loaner car in the garage that I need to return this morning, while my car is in the shop for it's inspection. I think I'm in love... although it's too pricey. But maybe on the 2nd-hand market???

Hi ! I absolutely loving my GLK but you are right, it IS small...that backseat is tiny...Remember i was driving a huge Nissan Armada before this so this took some getting used to. Older son off to college soon so younger son will be sitting in front seat soon so I guess it fits our small family now. We had a horrible winter snow wise and the car handled well, except on black ice one morning but i don't think any car handles well on that. My car is a certified pre owned that gives me peace of mind should something go wrong. It is a 2012 but looks brand new except for some minor stuff that i hope to take care of when i bring it in for service the first time. The ML is beautiful and probably better suited for you if you need more room....my friend has it and I LOVE IT...gorgaeous ...and she helped me move and had so many boxes packed into that trunk.....so i say consider it....but haggle for a good price. and wait to find one with all the options you want...it took me a while and i was checking at three different dealers.

Zumbachica 03-29-2014 09:10 AM

Cattails..there is NOTHING like movie popcorn!!:corn: Im glad you enjoyed yourself and had it, knowing that you ate pretty light the day ..once in a while we deserve a treat!!!

Marlene I heard you on the salad burnout....way to shake it up a little is experiment with different types of lettuces....fruit, nuts and cheese....my big thing now is putting avocado in my salad....or eating it with my salad. Iknow a girl in texas that has salad every day and posts a pic of it on Facebook, she has the most incredible salads. ..and always has a protein with it.

love2b: you asked how the puppy was doing this weekend.....well....last night she woke me up at 4 am again...(or was it three...) and she didn't want to go so i put her back in her crate and she yelped a bit. She let me sleep until 7 which was odd and come to find out i found out she pooped doodles in her crate. I just can't win. I bought a book that a friend recommended but the schedule they post isn't working.....it also says in the book to train at 4 months..so what am i supposed to do for another month? :?: I'm happy i'm home this weekend to focus on her training.

SUM still want your recipe for that soup. And give yourself a big pat on the back for maintaining!! That's part of the battle. You're doing GREAT and your workouts are amazing.

Zumbachica 03-29-2014 09:20 AM

Good morning friends and happy Saturday! Its overcast here, we are expecting rain...but at least it is a bit warmer. :) My goal for today is to clean this house top to bottom....been focusing so much on the dog that my house is a wreck....heck, I"M a wreck...LOL.....if y'all could see me right now Id be embarrassed....hair a wreck, big sweatpants on....just letting myself "go"...I'm trying to train this little doggie and she does do her business outside, we just don't have a good schedule yet.....she got some shots yesterday and they made her drink some stuff...for worms....so she was a bit out of sorts..but she did get to see her mom and brother at the shelter and they had a little reunion which was fun to watch. Her brother is more than double her size and i think he was afraid of her...! She's a feisty little girl.

I haven't weighed myself in a while and i didn't have the guts to do it today. I know seeing a bad number will set me back mentally. So i'll let it remain a mystery and focus on keeping my carbs low and my calorie count at about 1200. I have to really nix the nightime eating.

I hope everyone has a good day...I'll be burning calories today cleaning this house....a real cleaning....and then I'm going to pick up my dumbbells and do some lower body fix from one of my DVDs. May do the pilates dvd also.

Sum38 03-29-2014 10:13 AM

Zumba, I will scan the recipe today and send it to you via Facebook.

newleaf123 03-29-2014 10:45 AM

Hi, guys. Quick pop in while my lunch is heating. That same apple split pea soup. It's only okay. Although, I remembered last night that I forgot to add the balsamic at the end so I'm going to add a bit to today's. Maybe that will perk it up. Anyway, tight schedule this AM so gotta run. Just wanted to say hi.

Sum38 03-29-2014 11:24 AM

I worked like mad around the house yesterday, therefore I only have hubby's and my laundry to do today. Kids laundry got done; which is usually a huge task. I know, I know...I should make them do their own laundry, but sometimes I just want to clear it all up and just do it. DS is pretty good about throwing things in the washer when needed, DD is another story, she accumulates a month's worth laundry and then her room has no room to walk. That is when this momma gets involved...and she knows it too, Takes a full advantage :D

LOl, I drive the tiniest car around, A Mini Cooper :D We have seated the entire family in it on an occasion but the one who gets to sit behind my hubby is not comfortable :lol: he is nearly 6'3" . But it is usually just me and my doggie that drive about together. Both of the kids have their own cars. And if we go somewhere as a family we take the SUV. It is kinda sad but we barely go out as four of us. Kids are too old. :cry:

I weighted myself today and it was not pretty. 144, which is a huge redline for me. I was at 141 just two days ago, ugh.

I will keep my calories low today, drink lots, and lift weights, walk on treadmill and swim; a triple day. Nice thing is, that I will have the time to do it :) No housework.

Hopefully I will drop a few pounds of bloat today.

newleaf123 03-29-2014 04:09 PM

Decided it has been a long time since I changed my photo. Not sure I'm happy with my hair. Time for a new style, I think!

MarleneV 03-30-2014 01:29 AM

Cattails! Another Z fan! I love my car, love driving it and taking care of it. would like to have an older one, but since I needed something to drive every day, went with this one. Eventually I get an older one too. You should see the two 240s that two club members own, fully restored & one has chrome under the hood.

Sum, the Z is a two-seat sports car. My DH wasn't real thrilled with the choice, but we have 2 other cars, a crew cab pickup and 2 motorcycles. 80-90% of the time it is just me, so why not?

Cattails 03-30-2014 05:47 AM

Marlene, I would love to see those 240's -post pics sometime! I often wonder where mine has ended up...

Ha, Sum, I've actually gotten to the point of only doing my laundry - I'm sick of sorting everyone else's dirty and clean clothes when they don't even care! LOL Mini's are so very cute; I drove my sister's recently, what fun! Seven gears and great acceleration, whoo! Driving the boring vehicles I have the past several years has probably been good for my driving record. :D Though when I need to - a while back I was driving one DS to a music lesson and we were really late, DH was along for the ride and was really quiet while I hustled into town; finally he choked out, "My god, you drive my truck like a race car!" I beamed and said "That's the nicest thing you've ever said about my driving! Thank you!"

Heidi, balsamic makes everything better, doesn't it? Nice new pic. :)

Aw, Zumba, a family reunion, how sweet! Sorry this stage of dog ownership is so chaotic but it will pass and get better. :)

Cattails 03-30-2014 06:03 AM

I'm feeling better than I was earlier this week and did a strength routine today, the one that took so long the first time through. This time it "only" took 60 minutes - why does the article say it's a 30 minute routine?! Oh well, it's all good, and was a pretty good workout. I would have gotten out for some walking/biking as well if it weren't pouring down rain all day. Hopefully tomorrow will be clear, we've got enough water for the time being - the ground is saturated.

My scale is showing 115 regularly now so I'm changing my stats. I really want to stay under 120 and this gives me 5 pounds of buffer, so that's very cool.

Hope everyone has a pleasant Sunday. :)

Zumbachica 03-30-2014 08:43 AM

Good morning all and happy Sunday.....Dog finally slept through the night, although i found some smelly surprises in her crate when i woke up. I'm not sure why she didn't try and wake me up so she could "go" but i am so grateful for the sleep this morning you all have no idea! LOL....

Something hurtful happened last night with some friends and I ate my feelings again...ate a can of pringles. I guess this emotional eating thing is going to take some more work. I'm fasting today to make up for it.....nothing to eat until tonights dinner.......

Goimg shopping with a friend so she could buy something to wear in hair for her wedding....not a veil headpiece but a pretty headband or a clip......then i'm going to whole foods to buy healthy foods....planning a low carb week.....

Zumbachica 03-30-2014 08:48 AM

cattails a five lb buffer is extremely cool!!!!! i can't even imagine being 115....thats probably what one of my thighs weighs now,,,,:dizzy: as far as you workout goes if you need to take your time with it you should....i think faster resistance workouts become more aerobic so if you wanted that added bonus you need to go faster but its not necessary. Just something i remember from my old lifting days.

NEWLEAF i like your photo..and i like your bangs.

SUM mini coops are so incredibly cute.

MAGICSUSAN bon voyage!:carrot:

newleaf123 03-30-2014 05:22 PM

Well, it's 5:20, time to make dinner, and I'm feeling hungry. Sign of a good day.

B: cappuccino
L: cantaloupe, portabella mushroom carmelized onion fritatta, whole wheat toast with unsweetened apple butter
S: apple, wasabi peas, handful of nuts
D: planned chicken soft tacos, steamed kale

newleaf123 03-30-2014 05:26 PM

How do you think this would look?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/23...24952eab28.jpg

I do think one of the tricks to grey hair is lots of makeup. Sometimes I do put on a lot of lipstick & eye shadow. It seems to help.

newleaf123 03-30-2014 05:27 PM

Maybe this would look better on me.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/23...14da779dfc.jpg

kelijpa 03-30-2014 06:18 PM

:lol:

Hello all :sunny:

love2b150 03-30-2014 07:31 PM

Marlene we will have to start a countdown till my bday then you'll have one day left for tax season to be over :hug: Sorry about you eating alone :hug:

Sum I'm screaming about laundry now, I cleaned everybody's room last week and I do not plan to do it again. I did all of the laundry and all they had to do is put it away. Our issue in here is towels, I have never seen people go through towels the way they do, it drives me nuts. Your 141 to 144 in a couple of days is water weight, you'll get it back down :)

Thanks Cattails :) I hope to see 160 in the next week :crossed: Once you get use to the workout, it won't take you but 30 minutes I'm sure :) 115 :congrat: I can't wait to see Noah, but we only see the movies when they come on DVD because there are so many of us. That one we will buy for sure.

Zumba sorry about last night, I hope today is better :hug: Could you buy a new tray for the crate? I think maybe the puppy smells the poop in it and thinks that it's ok to poop there. It weird that it didn't sound off after it pooped. Zumba I hope you don't have to wait an entire month for the puppy to start understanding what it's being taught :(

Heidi, I like that style

keli :wave:

Zumbachica 03-30-2014 08:05 PM

newleaf, i like that style...the human one, not the feline one. but would you be able to style it like that?

Zumbachica 03-30-2014 09:39 PM

took a test online..it winds up that i am most probably a compulsive eater, a binge eater...i need help and i don't know where to turn....orderd the book "Overfed Head"..hope it helps..i don't want to live like this anymore...

Cattails 03-31-2014 03:58 AM

Zumba, you are silly! A 115 lb. thigh - I've no doubt your proportions are much more wonderful than you perceive. I will keep in mind the faster lifting thing - I do lift very slowly and carefully as my joints are iffy (arthritis) but could probably speed up a bit more and still be controlled. Maybe do faster sets with lighter weights sometimes?

I'm sorry about your difficult night. I hope "The Overfed Head" gives you some helpful insight; I've seen positive references to it from others. Kudos for seeking help, I've no doubt you'll be able to make some changes with the right tools at hand.

Heidi, personally I like the feline cut - just kidding! That hairstyle looks pretty zazzy, I'm sure you'd have fun with it.

Hi Rennie! LOL, towels... My MIL told me when she had 5 teenage boys growing up under her roof, she bought each of them a set of different-colored towels, and each kid was responsible for washing and putting away his own. I guess that was a real issue for her as well, and that solution helped her keep her sanity. :D

:wave: to Kelijpa and all others!

Cattails 03-31-2014 04:14 AM

DH and I went out for lunch again today to a Mexican restaurant. He agreed to split a one person fajita with me instead of his usual 3 entree plate - yay! But ordered a side of guacamole too - I think he was afraid there wouldn't be enough food. Ha, there was plenty! He is trying to make some changes here.

I'm sure my lunch was too high in calories but I didn't get hungry for any dinner later so that was it for my eating today, except for a late nibble.

DS#2 is blowing me away with his tenacity at resisting his brothers' mashed potato and candy consumption. He's got a birthday coming up next week and I got him a new pair of jeans for it - in a smaller size! I'll be making him a trifle with low-sugar angel food cake, SF pudding and plenty of fresh fruit so he can indulge without too much setback.

B: oatmeal with dried apricots and almonds
L: steak fajita, green salad, chips and salsa and guacamole
S: dried apricots and dark chocolate, coffee with creamer

E: 45 minute walk

love2b150 03-31-2014 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattails (Post 4973925)
Zumba, you are silly! A 115 lb. thigh - I've no doubt your proportions are much more wonderful than you perceive.

I'm sorry about your difficult night. I hope "The Overfed Head" gives you some helpful insight; I've seen positive references to it from others. Kudos for seeking help, I've no doubt you'll be able to make some changes with the right tools at hand.

Hi Rennie! LOL, towels... My MIL told me when she had 5 teenage boys growing up under her roof, she bought each of them a set of different-colored towels, and each kid was responsible for washing and putting away his own. I guess that was a real issue for her as well, and that solution helped her keep her sanity. :D

Zumba, ditto on what Cattails said :hug:

Cattails, I never thought about that and two will leave for college in another few years so not a bad idea at all :) Your son is amazing. I am so proud of him. My son speaks one thing and does another. I hope he will get his head right soon, though I know how hard it is to just change your eating habits. It's SOOOOO much easier said than done. Great idea on the cake. Have you made a cake like that for him before? Will he like it?

Ladies a new low for me. I snacked like an idiot yesterday and then the boys wanted to go to the gym. We went at the last minute I had never seen the gym shut down everything. I weighed in at 162.6. I haven't seen that number since I was pregnant with my daughter in 92-93. And had I not believed in the eating for two thing I would have probably not seen that number then. I weighed 128 when I got pregnant with her.

Cattails 03-31-2014 07:08 AM

Rennie, :bravo: :carrot: :cp: :dance: :hat: :dancer: :flow2: :high: :woohoo: :cheer3: :cheer2: :congrat: :broc: :cheer: and WAY TO GO!! You are doing amazing, and giving yourself the best birthday present ever. :) I hear you on the pregnancy gain thing: I gained 50+ with each of my first two and 30 with my last. That hunger is hard to contain.

And yes, I've made lots of trifles and they always go fast! Yum... My boys always get the last word on their own birthday desserts. Usually they pick the flavors and I make suggestions until we come to a meeting of the minds and stomachs. :D

love2b150 03-31-2014 07:34 AM

Thanks Cattails :), I wish it were that easy in here with food. But I can't blame anyone but me. My Pastor was saying yesterday how times have really changed. We use to eat what we were given no questions or smirks, we would go to the store and not ask for anything and didn't dare place anything in the buggy but these kids are so different and again I can't blame anyone but me. They do eat pretty well (asking for the junk that they want, not just getting it) it's only the oldest boy that has the weight issue the rest are thin so I need to get him in gear with the correct way of eating :) He made a cake yesterday (box yellow and ate a bowl of cake and ice cream after the gym) I told him that is just insane,, but he will see when he can't lift as much as he use to (which he mentioned yesterday also) Thanks for listening :)

Sum38 03-31-2014 08:15 AM

Rennie, congrats on your new low...you can almost smell the 150's!

Cat, DH and I always split a fajita when we go to Mexican. Congrats on staying at 115!!

Zumba, I will be interested in hearing about that book.

Heidi, I like the short style.

Zumbachica 03-31-2014 08:18 AM

Good Morning All....Well its March 31 and I looked out my window this morning to see...yeah, you guessed it....SNOW! How bizarre! I'm wondering how many of my students will come out today to work out......

I had a bit of a break down last night..more stress with the ex, we are going back to court and SOON. My lawyer said we have no choice with the way that he is acting and ignoring the custody agreement among other things. She also needs another retainer. definitely stress that i don't need. No wonder i binge....I had a good long cry yesterday and then ate an ice cream sandwich ..

But....I woke up today and I'm serious about getting a handle on things.......April 1 is tomorrow, its a new month..new start.....I'm going to figure out this weight thing....everything else will be worked out also.

Too afraid to get on that scale, last time i did i was at 152.2. Goal for this week is to be back in the 140s.

Zumbachica 03-31-2014 08:30 AM

SUM I have every diet book ever written....no lie. If you saw my collection you would be shocked. Alot of them i left behind when I moved...but this isn't really a diet book...its more about getting in touch with your own body, stopping the binges. I hope it helps otherwise it will be just another book i wasted money on.

LOVE2B I'm so sorry your son is having such a hard time.....if he is an athlete then eventually he will see a change in his abilities. Its so important for young people to learn those habits young, this way they won't be doing what we are now.....just keep reinforcing the fact that he has to show control and make good choices. Its hard at that age..I really wonder how my son is going to eat when he goes to college, if he's going to throw all his good habits out the window and live on pizza. Oh and you mentioned what you weighed when you got pregnant, i was 121 before my first pregnancy....128 with my second. Both times I blew up to crazy proportions but i managed to lose it afterwards. It took work though. My weight problems happened long afterwards....and what i weigh today is probably MORE than what i weighed in at 9 months pregnant. Boggles the mind when I think about it...:dizzy:

CATTAILS it is hard to go out to lunch and make good choices especially with Mexican....I LOVE GUACAMOLE....the problem with mexican places is that the tortilla chips are on the table....so good for you and your DH for making good choices....

Sum38 03-31-2014 08:32 AM

It is my fast day and FCA day. I am kind of bummed about going in, because our weather is supposed to be gorgeous. 56F and sunny. Thinking about postponing my volunteer day to Wednesday when it is yucky outdoors.

Yesterday;
B - Green tea
L - Salad w/grilled chicken, avocado, feta, veggies and dressing
D - Jambalaya w/chicken, salad

Exercise
3.3 mile pup walk 60 min

Weight

love2b150 03-31-2014 11:47 AM

Thanks Sum :), only 2.6LBS to go ... I am trying not to get too excited because when I do I mess up :?: So I've just got to mosey on along and work this journey like I am just starting :) with determination but for longer ;) Did you choose to go in on Wednesday?

:hug: Zumba :hug: I am hugging you with the hug of peace. I'm so sorry you have to keep going through all of this :hug: I wish I had the money to fly up there just to give you a big hug. Stay strong and pray for your ex, don't allow him to keep pulling you down. Keep your head up :hug: Thanks regarding my son. I am really trying to instill in him good habits. It is hard, every extra penny he gets he spends on food. If I won't take him to get it or allow him to order it, he'll go to school and buy it. Subs, pizza, fries :dizzy: Pregnancy weight ---> I was one of those people that thought oh I just had a baby and I am fine (my excuse) not knowing that I would just get bigger and bigger. And after 7 pregnancies I'm finally on track to get my body back 10 years postpartum :D You did great during your pregnancies :)

Zumbachica 03-31-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love2b150 (Post 4974173)
Thanks Sum :), only 2.6LBS to go ... I am trying not to get too excited because when I do I mess up :?: So I've just got to mosey on along and work this journey like I am just starting :) with determination but for longer ;) Did you choose to go in on Wednesday?

:hug: Zumba :hug: I am hugging you with the hug of peace. I'm so sorry you have to keep going through all of this :hug: I wish I had the money to fly up there just to give you a big hug. Stay strong and pray for your ex, don't allow him to keep pulling you down. Keep your head up :hug: Thanks regarding my son. I am really trying to instill in him good habits. It is hard, every extra penny he gets he spends on food. If I won't take him to get it or allow him to order it, he'll go to school and buy it. Subs, pizza, fries :dizzy: Pregnancy weight ---> I was one of those people that thought oh I just had a baby and I am fine (my excuse) not knowing that I would just get bigger and bigger. And after 7 pregnancies I'm finally on track to get my body back 10 years postpartum :D You did great during your pregnancies :)

Love 2 b..thank you so much ...you are a kind woman. It would be nice to have a hug ....in fact, I need hugs more now than ever. :hug: I didn't do great with my pregnancies at all..I ate horribly and gained alot of weight...but i did manage to lose it....I think with my second son it took a few years...LOL.... seems like a million years ago....