Old 09-23-2013, 05:44 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Ugh, OP and 203.8. I better have a whoosh soon.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #137  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

The Whoosh Fairy is visiting me

!!**TMI**!! I pee'ed 3.4 pounds worth yesterday. I was literally running to potty every 10 minutes all day long. It was insane. I knew I would have a good weigh in this morning. !!**TMI**!!

Because of my fabulous weigh-in I feel renewed. I have stayed OP for a week now. Yay! I hope that this streak continues Right now I have no desire to "binge", I am hungry for that scale to show lower numbers each day.
I lost 5.8 pounds since last Monday. I know lots of it is bloat, but it sure feels good. I was nearing 160 lbs and now I am nearing 150 lbs.

Yesterday:
Meals
b - Green Tea
l - Big Salad
d- chicken/lemon rice soup, crackers
s - apple with PB, nuts

Exercise
None

Weight
Down 3.4 pounds

Last edited by Sum38; 09-23-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #138  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

I do love when the Whoosh Fairy visits, Congrats Sum, you seem headed for the 140s fast!!!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #139  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Carma hoping your whoosh will come

Sum wow 5.8 since Monday GREAT! and horray for you ... LOL 3.4lbs of peeing, it helped way to GO

my new eating plan helped some. Im down 1.2lbs this morning to 188.6. I had a few hiccups yesterday but it wouldn't be me if I didn't. Hoping to follow my plan today to the tee, breakfast went well.

Lunch today is cabbage soup, cucumbers with a Greek vinaigrette dressing and maybe some cottage cheese with peaches (if I can stomach them) or a Greek yogurt with peaches.

Wish me luck

Have a great day Everyone
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #140  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Rennie I just googled chicken/lemon/rice soup recipe and picked one to make. It is basically those 3 items and some flour (I used cornstarch), butter, chicken broth, eggs and spices. I add red pepper and garlic to mine. Just remember temper in the eggs otherwise it turns into eggy, gooey mess. My whole family likes it. I usually use canned chicken breast I buy from Costco or Sam's.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #141  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Stay strong Carma, you've got this!

Congrats Sum!

kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #142  
~Rennie

Thanks Sum I have often wondered about using the canned chicken breast. Does it taste the same or close to fresh chicken?

Hi keli

My son and I cooked dinner for the family tonight. I stuck to plan which is all I could do. This cold is something else, smh. I feel like I've worked all day and I only worked 4 hours.

I have my meals planned out for tomorrow. I'm gonna stretch things during lunch. I will have greenbeans with onion cooked in low sodium chicken broth, a corn muffin made with Jiffy mix, a tbsp of flaxseed added, 2% milk, egg (I scooped it out of the mixing bowl), Dreamfields pasta (I mixed a 1/2c of pasta in with the Lipton Creamy Chicken side and picked my pasta out before it thickened) and a baked barbecue chicken thigh with sweet agave bourbon sauce by Patti LaBelle. I made enough for two meals so I will get to see how this lunch fairs with me.

Hope you all had a great day and will have a restful night
Old 09-23-2013, 09:21 PM   #143  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi Love- your meal sounds interesting, l love green beans, corn muffins and that bourbon sauce sounds good, hope all goes well for you, hoping tomorrow will be a better day food wise than today, trying not to get into vacation mode too soon!

kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:57 AM   #144  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

I love the *whoosh* fairy. Clearly, she's over at your place, Sum

I haven't been getting out for walkies and stuff as much as I'd like; the kids are home for fall break and that always messes with me. My own fault, not theirs, but that's the way it is.

Anyway, off to Italy for two weeks, hope to get in more walkies than pizza. First weigh-in when I get home will be interesting.

Take care, everyone!
Susan.
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:44 AM   #145  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I miss Europe, Susan! So easy to travel. Have fun in Italy!

I am super excited this am. I took my measurements (bust, waist, hips, both thighs and both arms) and I'd lost almost 3 inches in a week! That definitely is giving me strength to stay OP for another day. My 9th day on OP -- Yesterday I had a big bfast and I was not hungry until dinner time. My calories were bit on a higher size than I usually like, but I have had such low calorie days that I felt mixing things up a bit.

We had some water damage in downstairs bathroom and I hope I don't have to wait for the contractor all day; I would like to get my walk and gym in today before DS runs CC. -- I also need to run to my old U to get transcripts, I am thinking about going back to school and getting a useful degree. (My business degree is old ) I am thinking about becoming an echocardiogram technician. It is only a 2 year degree and they are in great demand and salary is decent. I could also work part time.

Everyone have a fab day!

Meals
b - Bob Evan's omelet
l - Green Tea
d - salad w/shrimp, avocado and feta
s - none
Total cals 1700

Exercise
4.7 mile walk

Weight
Up 0.6 lbs

Last edited by Sum38; 09-24-2013 at 08:02 AM.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:56 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Hi all....I decided to take some time to log in and catch up with you gals. Sounds like everyone is motivated, sorry to hear about those that are sick. I know that there is something going around and I'm hoping that I'm spared.

Well things have gotten crazier here since I signed the divorce papers. Ex is fighting with me over furniture, he wants me to leave here with nothing but the clothes on my back and he won't let me take the kids clothes furniture either. Craziness!!!! He has been hiding things so that I cant take them, like all the children's photo albums and the portraits of them around the house. I'm so sad about this. I went to the police but there isn't much that they can do except write out incident reports..because it really isn't stealing if it is stuff in your own house. The lawyers are writing letters and we will see how this winds up. Drama! I feel like I should be on jerry springer....anyhow needless to say ive been eating whatever whenever...on Sunday I had two good humor bars for dinner...really? But even witht hat I haven't had a gain from the stress. I clocked in at 142.8 this morning..not too shabby ...140 is around yonder, I can see it and I want it so badly. Im just doing Zumba right now and I know that I need more and different fitness...i'm going to try to add "something" even if it is push ups and squats at night or something. Saying that i'm going to the gymn to lift weights is unrealistic given that I'm moving soon and quite honestly just plain exhausted!!!!! I really think and hope its just emotional exhaustion and not something physical. I have really bad joint pain in my pinky finger and im wondering if I have arthritis or some kind of auto immune disorder.....I wouldn't be surprised if the stress of the divorce is going to kill me somehow....it definitely has aged me, I have a new wrinkle in my forehead that was never there before.....

But enough about me.....will try to do personals later. Please know that I am reading yoru posts and I pray for you afterwards and hope you are all getting to your goal and are happy.

xoxoxoxoxo
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:10 AM   #147  
~Rennie

keli it was interesting to make. I had to take sort out my pasta trying not to get too much of the sauce, I used olive oil instead of margarine (the family didn't say anything so they didn't notice) I should have used skim milk in it also but I didn't. And Patti LaBelle is diabetic so her sauces are just right for me. Wishing you a great day with all choices and me too. I've learned that just because I have it all prepared doesn't mean I always eat it Hopefully I don't skip any meals though because I don't have much of an appetite.

Susan have fun in Italy

Sum great job on the inches and on staying OP YOU Sum you are just full of excitement ... I love your post, congrats on going back to school, I know you'll do it

Zumba I am so sorry about the stress. Divorce is hard, I've been there. I pray that you get some peace soon. I don't know why people act the way they do. Praying for better days

Well my eating plan paid off yesterday. I am down 1.6 to 187 even. Only a pound more to lose so that I can at least have a .2 loss for September. If this cold keeps up I will do fine. It usually takes me awhile to loose a cold and my baby has a cold so it doesn't help. I have my lunch packed but I'm really not in the mood to eat though I know I have to or I'll feel even worse. Maybe I should just take the cabbage soup today for the broth instead of trying to eat real solids. idk ... I'll figure it out.

Ok gotta go, have a great day eveyone
Old 09-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #148  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Hubby got home safely Friday, just in time for me to get a migraine on Sat. I slept most of the day and didn't feel great Sunday either. I cleaned house Monday and now my sinus are bothering me. Can't win.

243.6 ~ Up a bit but since I've been sick and this is TOM week I'm not very surprised.

Hope you all are doing well.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #149  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Hi, ladies.

Chugging along here. 152 this AM so maybe I will meet my Hug A Vegan Day on Friday after all. I'm trying! But also trying not to get too mentally engrossed in managing the number. When I do that, I'm successful at losing, but then as soon as I hit whatever number, I go off the rails the other way. Trying to tame the yo-yo. The bounces are only 3-4 pounds now, but still. It doesn't need to be this way.
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #150  
~Rennie

Sorry about the up Penguin, hope you feel better soon

for you Heidi

Last edited by love2b150; 09-25-2013 at 04:41 PM.