Thread: Team Daisy Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #114
takingcontrol
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Oh dear, had a great couple of days, but, now the scale results are in, 2KG, 4.4lb heavier this morning than on Sunday morning, whoops!

Hoping that some of that is water weight, and that with a good OP 5 days I can lose that 2kg and some more, we'll see!

Had a really good run at the track last night, so much better (and harder!) than running at home! I set off wayyyyyy too quickly, and half way through my 8 min run was dying, but managed to finish it. On the second one though, I was exhausted, so I had to break it down into two fours with an interval. So, I'm back to the track on Weds to re do this day again, fingers crossed!

Snowwolf Congrats on your loss Hope your legs and bum are looking how you want them to soon!

Lostangel Thank you! N congrats on losing again, yippeeee! Hope the yard sale goes well, I've started slowly but surely going through all my stuff here and throwing out/putting for charity/giving to friends SOOO much. I'm leaving with 20kg baggage allowance and right now I've got a houseful! 4 weeks to go, really need to start getting everything sorted!

Have a great week everyone x

Daily weigh ins, planned meals, controlled treats and alcohol and a more active, positive outlook on my lifestyle. Could this finally be the recipe for success?!
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote