Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 09:34 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Nancy -- the free version of nutridiary tracks some nutrients, but only the ones that are on nutrition labels (vit A and C, iron, calcium... fiber etc). The paid version doesn't track anything different. I know fitday tracks a lot more, but I guess only on the foods in the database? I know that for all the custom foods I enter, most don't have nutrients like B vitamins, etc.

The nutrient info was a selling point for me for fitday, but ultimately I like nutridiary better.

Kayley -- You're right that 199 isn't that far away... after all, I've already lost 75 pounds, what's 21 more? (I can't even believe I typed that!) But mentally it feels a world away. As for having a long way to go, I know I still feel that way. But look at how far you've come and how much better you feel already!

I keep telling myself that it's just about doing what I've been doing, and that eventually I should get there. I've made most of the big lifestyle changes already, after all. From here on out, it's about keeping going and doing some tweaking. But when I think about the possibility of being NOT FAT... it just doesn't compute.

I hope you feel better soon, Kayley. Depression can be tough to shake...
Old 04-05-2006, 09:37 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandnewme
I didn't like that you can't set your initial weight, because there's no option to go back in time to do it (for free users, not sure about paid). .
I started with nutridiary after I'd lost 13 pounds. I was lucky-- I signed up 1 day before I entered my weight, so I went back and entered my starting weight on that first day. It's kind of odd, as it looks like I lost 13 pounds in 1 day, but it does show my starting weight! Is there anything like that you can do to trick the system?

BTW, that option doesn't change for paid users of nutridiary.

I agree that both systems have their plusses!
Old 04-05-2006, 09:43 PM   #33  
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

Stop! Do not post here. Instead, why don't you come join us at 300+ And Ready To Try Again.. #877!
Closed Thread