Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 04:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Default 300+ And Ready to Try Again...#852

WELCOME !!!

We are a group of individuals who weigh or have weighed 300+, or near there. This group was formed to provide a place for others like us to find support and hope. We are aware of the distinct problems that come with weighing over 300 lbs.

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We often use a "Topic of the Day" for discussion.

Motivational Monday
Tuesday Tips
Wednesday Wish List .. and What you are doing to obtain it.
Thankful Thursday
FUN Friday ... don't wait until you lose your weight.
Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Share your Success Sunday

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We often find them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears ... joys and celebrations.

We have several extra threads going on simutaneously such as Monthly Challenges, Weekly Weigh-ins, Recipes, Bios, and more. Please feel free to check them all out.

We have found this thread to be more than just a support group...
we have found it to become a home. We invite you to join us.

WELCOME!

I know you'll all agree that we are really thankful for the free services here at 3FC. The sisters offer all of this support and information with no charges to us. There are a couple of ways though that we can help out.

If you are thinking about buying anything at Amazon, why not help out 3FC at the same time? You can do this by clicking on the button for Amazon on any page in the forum, or by clicking on the button on the main 3FC page at www.3fatchicks.com . A portion of your purchase price will be given to 3FC by Amazon. It doesn't increase your price at all, but it does help out 3FC. You can use any of the Amazon.com links that you see on the site in order to help contribute to the site.

Also, BTW, in case you didn't know it, you can view the message boards "ad free" for a minimal charge. I think it's like $15 for 6 months. A very small investment to be rid of the annoying ads and make your pages load quicker.

There have been some concerns expressed by the powers that be about copyright infringement. So please, if you are directly quoting someone else or printing an article in whole or in part, please give credit where credit is due
Old 03-07-2006, 04:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hello All,

I have just had a nice long soak in the bath and put the world to rights while I was in there, well more importantly put my mind to rights. I had a chat earlier with Crock and Sharon and those talks plus the messages I have read and re-read have finally sunk in. You know I would love to lose weight, but what it most important is that I am changing my life style, I am eating much healthier food and in doing that I am helping my family to eat healthier as well. I mean come on, I even made home made oven chips, how good am I, It sucks to eat properly and exercise and still not see a loss, but giving up and going back to my old ways won't help me or my family at all. So I am genuinely smiling now and again want to thank you all for your support and for caring about me.

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 03-07-2006, 05:15 PM   #3  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

Greetings chickies, one & all!
Got totally back on my exersise track yesterday with a good workout - harder than it was when I fell off 3 weeks ago, but not as hard as it would be next week... or next month. I finally got to bump my ticker down a bit, after over a month in limbo. I've had a few challanges in the last couple days out at restaurants (one of which I even chose to put myself through cuz DH loves it) but I've been "in the groove" and handled them fine. Not without some small suffering, but fine none-the-less. That's life. Gotta live it.

NANCY, I'm so glad to see you say you'll get another opinion! Even if you have a good doc, nobody knows everything, they just think they do. I SO hope they are overreacting and you find another solution to this, but please find another doc, Not just one recommended by the current doc who'll just confirm 'whatever'. Terrific that you went to workout instead of crawling into the B & J - which would be a natural reaction, but not a good one.

Julee, You just radiated energy and commitment in one of your last posts. It's contagious! I know that feeling, when you're so energized to DO THIS! Thank you for sharing it - you freshened it in my own mind and energized me!

Hi Wyllenn! Hi Zelma! Hi Dogpal! Hi Catherine!

Kayley! I tried it, and I have decided you are SO lying! NObody can really touch their head to their feet, can they??? I mean, I can SEE my feet in that position, but REEEEALLY! OK, I'll keep working on it, but I'm still a foot & a half away. O'course... I'm old. No wonder you still think.... experimenting... is fun. ***Good - GREAT luck on getting that office job! and on your dreaded spreadsheets!!

Ammi, wow. Toast. Toast would just be the BEGINing of my troubles. I give in to the toast craving and forget it! Just bring on the donuts & be quick about it! I'm glad you have a much healthier reaction to it! *** You & your sweet Darin are such a great success story! Loved hearing about it. ***Just read your post about the +1, +4, +14 pound scale readings. Hon, all joking aside, That's just crazy and really not possible. I know you said the scale is newish, but I really think they're not rightish! I'm a compulsive scale reader, and I'll tell you if I go back to sleep, then potty & weigh, it will ALWAYS go down a speck. I've weighed 3 times so far today, and it's never varied like you're talking. I seriously question the accuracy of that scale. Please try to remember that you ARE gettng healthier, and a bit of a stroll might make you feel a bit better I hope. Please don't give up, even for a meal! & even if you do, you'll climb back on the wagon! You're too strong and too good a person to let that meaningless contraption keep you down! You're gonna whoop that piece o' junk on the bathroom floor!!! ****Ah-ha! Your last post - Glad to see you smiling again!!!!!! you have a beautiful smile - it's contagious!!

Hi Blondie! Hi Jilly! Hi Sharon! Hi Tashabella!

Luan, I hope your tooth is better now. Mouth pain is just intolerable!

Lilion, at least you DO wear the sports bra. My girlfriend who lives with us was at work, her daughter in school, and I thought I had total privacy in the house. I jumped on the treadmill in the back room in nothing but my undies, and over the sound it made didn't realize she'd come home unexpectedly. She, of course, came to talk to me when she heard the machine. Traumatized BOTH of us! I'll Never do that again!!

Crock, WTG! on both staying OP & on the tests! Hope they both show the results you want!!

Teahoney, Great conviction! I hope it's a good WI!!!

Does anybody know if it's physically possible for a puppy to bark WITHOUT his front end bouncing off the ground each time?? Just curious. Now on to my new reason for living.... broccolli salad!
Old 03-07-2006, 06:03 PM   #4  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Once again, I almost talked myself out of exercising today. I was feeling horrible and just didn't feel like it. But I made a deal with myself. I told myself to start working out. If I didn't feel up to it then I could stop. Amazingly, I felt better. I could actually breathe again. Exercising opened up my nasal passages. I got in 50 minutes and I'm glad that I did it. Now to just do it again tomorrow. One day at a time.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:11 PM   #5  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

Wow, Tracey, isn't that really the way it goes? For me, the hardest part of getting on the treadmill at home is walking into the same room with it & turning it on! And right now, the hardest part about going for that walk I promised myself, is putting on the dogs' leashes and opening the truck door. So if I understand you, the deal is that if I get all 10 for our feet on the pavement & I still don't feel like starting, I can get back in the truck, right? I can do that!
...Later chickies...
Old 03-07-2006, 08:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 375/360/200

Height: 6'

I'm having such a hard time getting motivated this week! Between stress at work (standardized testing and parent teacher conferences)and stress at home, (rocky home life at the moment) I have no willpower against food! Especially snacks. I know I need to get back on my routine and back to my exercise routine (it's only been three days), and I did buy a new bicycle because I wore my other one out! But I can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel overwhelmed and worthless when looking into the mirror. Has anyone else ever felt like this? I feel like people are watching me expecting me to mess up. The stress from work and feeling bad about myself is taking a toll. Any suggestions?
Old 03-07-2006, 08:52 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Sharon - I did, but I can't seem to SEE anything!

Ammi - What a fantastic renewed attitude! I'm so glad that you aren't giving up, chica!!! At least you all DO have good public transportation over there...around here, it's pretty dang scarce!

Valerie - HEY! Fantastic on getting the scales moving again! And it looks like you'll DEFINATELY be making your exercise goal for the month!

Teahoney - Keep it up!!!!

Jennilynn - Don't know if I've ever met you, and if I have, then I'm sorry....lol...so many people! I think we have all felt these things that you are feeling right now. We all know what it's like to be 300 or more, and it's SO tough. Keep your head up, because it does get better! (Am I sounding too preachy here? lol). I hope you get to feeling better.

Well, another day done. And got some good news about my Psychology midterm...it was supposed to be on Thursday, but she's not going to make us take it until the Tuesday that we come back from Spring Break! So we've got two weeks until the test! WOO HOO!!!! Did my English midterm today, and it was LONG, but I passed with flying colors. Talked to a friend today that's home from college at Michigan State for Spring Break, and I'm going to see her for the first time since around November...so she hasn't seen me lose any weight...going to go over there on Thursday. I'm excited and happy. I'm going to head to the shower, as I did a KILLER workout today, and I SMELL! But it's a good thing, I guess, right? lol...
Old 03-07-2006, 09:09 PM   #8  

Hi all! I know it’s been a while….
I got back form Disney on Saturday…. But my luggage didn’t! The largest suitcase – not only with clothes and ALL my bathroom stuff (including makeup, my watches, etc) and.. MY LAPTOP CORD was in it.. so no computer for me until it got here TWO DAYS LATER. Ugh. And I was on a direct flight, for crying out loud. At first they said it went to Chicago and would be in at 6:30 on Saturday. Wrong. Then they didn’t’ know where it wsa. ACK. Then…. It was in Providence and coming to Indy via Baltimore. Wrong. Not here. On Sunday, they were talking Chicago again. Didn’t come. Finally came on MONDAY afternoon… and was damaged. The front pocket was ripped –and empty. I don’t think I had anything in that pocket except some Disney materials. But still.. crap. It was new too. GRRR…

BUT… here’s the good news…. After a week of not being able to make my own food --- eating out and eating “theme park” food…. I was sooo scared to get on the scales. I was resigned to accept that I would see a gain, I was just hoping it wouldn’t be TOO much. But I guess all that walking paid off!!! Not only did I not gain.. I actually lost a half a pound LOL. My official WI is Thursday, but since I missed last Thursday and out of fear, I had to WI when I got home. Hopefully the regular Thursday WI will hold up the good news and it wasn’t just a delayed thing. I hate those.

I’ve tried to catch up with the chat --- sounds like a lot of ups and downs in this wonderful group. You all are so strong through the rough patches and it’s a joy to hear about the great things. This group is full of courageous, real, strong, women. I love that....
But I do have to say... Valerie---you made me laugh OUT LOUD with your story about your girlfriend walking in on you while exercizing topless... I hope you were laughing as you typed it ----if not, I'm so sorry for laughing!
and Julee-- I saw everyone talking about your dress --- did you post a picture of it? I didn't see that, but would LOVE to. I'm so happy you found something you love! Congrats!!

Everyone-- have a great day...stay strong and be good to yourselves!

2Losin'It (AKA Melanie)
Old 03-07-2006, 10:06 PM   #9  
determined to lose

I finally showed a loss again!!!!HURRAH!!!

I went to work out and today is my WI day so I took off my shoes and weighed and it said 276 which is 10 pounds down from last time. I worked out for a little over an hour and weighed again and it said 277.5 (of course I had drunk a liter of water in the meantime) anyway, I am taking the 276 for my number this week! I am so happy, now to be sure next week is less!!!

I have been exercising much more often than I was and drinking my water and kinda south beach phase 1 except for a couple of things like dinner at Joe's crab shack. But I am so happy I could just keel over dead. On top of that my parents went out and bought my new bed. They were going only put 100.00 towards it and I was going to pay the rest but for some reason they decided to get it today. I guess I will pay them back when Shawn finishes school in November.

So - Ammi - dont hate me okay? The scales will be kind to you next time I am sure, evil scales.

I think Sharon took me literally and went overboard in my case. ha ha

I am glad you had your toast. I dont think dieting works if you deprive yourself all the time. You have to be able to live with your diet after you lose the weight right? Find a happy medium.

Blondie- Hi back atchya

Luan - ouch! I hope you are not in much pain with the filling gone.

Kayle - Good luck on the potential desk job. That would rule for you! Do that and start your little dreadfalls cottage industry and you will be able to pay for all your car repairs and still have fun. When is your concert anyway?

Jill - That is neat that you all met in a chat room.

Lilion - I am sure you wont have to take the snack. But if you do ever, what about low-fat peanutbutter on celery sticks. No one makes that anymore it could be a blast from the past.

Tracey - You better start getting your money's worth out of those sneaks you bought...ha ha ha

Crock - CONGRATS on passing your test! One down and one to go! Way to go staying OP, keep it up!!

Sharon voodoo - I hear you about the arms. Mine could have their own area code..one for each even. I am really concerned about the skin shrinking back on them. After I get Shawn's school paid for (if his GI bill doesnt do it for him) I am going to save up for plastic surgery. Between my arms and my belly, I am sure I will be needing some.

Ammi - I agree with Tashabella - Eat right and exercise for their own rewards and let the scale be an added bonus. If you exercise consistently and get your heart rate up and watch your calories, eventually it is going to have to show on the scale and the tape measure not to mention your endurance and all that. You are already walking easier you said, that shows you are doing things right.

Valerie - you are such a hoot, I love reading your posts! Talk about traumatizing each other. When my son was first married I went over to take something to his wife and the garage was open so I went an knocked on that inner door to come in (the front door is gated) anyway, I thought I heard her say come in, so I came in and about that time she came around the corner into the room bottomless! She was shocked that I was there and decided it was her humiliating moment with her new mother-in-law. It was funny.

Glad to hear you are back on track and going full-steam ahead! Me too, I am an exercise machine. My parents were going to walmart so I had them drop me at the gym. I got in a little over an hour of cardio and a couple of weight machines for legs...felt good to sweat.

Tracey - WAY TO GO!!! 50 minutes on the new sneaks! THat is So Great!! Keep it up woman!!

By the way, you have the prettiest smile.

Jennilyn - I would suggest that you find some time for just yourself and have a nice talk with yourself about your part in everything that is going on. Figure out what you are responsible for and deal with it. Then remember that you have the right to do what is best for you, you have an obligation to yourself to do what is best for you. In the end you wont feel anybetter if you sit down and let circumstances short circuit your program and your exercise, you'll probably just feel worse. You are important enough to work your program and important enough for the time and effort to exercise. Set those two things in your list of priorities. Try not to put yourself last as we women are very prone to doing. Take care of yourself because no one else is going to do it for you, ever, it just dont work that way.

Kayley - enjoy surprising your friend, way to go on the English exam and congratulations on the reprieve from your Psych test. Dont forget to use some of the extra time to study..ha ha ha

Yeah, I think it is a good sign that you smell, surely it means you are burning off fat...hear it sizzle???

Melanie - are you filing a claim with the airline for the damage to your luggage??

I am so happy for you that Disney did not show up on the scales! Thank goodness for walking, eh? That is really great. I hope you do have a nice loss at your official WI too.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:25 PM   #10  
Amber

S/C/G: 293/277/140

Nancy--LOL I'm thinking my scales are whack too...so... I really really hate to even think about spending $30 for a decent set of scales. I may just revolt against weight and stick with measurements. I guess I will keep using these for the time being lol. And on the subject of being nude...just a stray thought....I miss the days (a whole five years and three lifetimes ago LOL) when I would be at home alone in the summer. We lived in the country and I sunbathed nude. Living in the middle of town...not so great for the sunbathing...plus the girls....I try to get out in the sun some, but....I was completely anti-sun when I was younger, now I like a little depth to my pale complexion. And I just can't fake and bake...

Congrats on your loss and getting your new bed. I want a new bed so bad I am jealous!! LOL But then I am still sleeping on the daybed I got when I was in high school LOL It's an exciting life I lead.
kayley--I'm curious...what are falls? and oooh I wish you the best of luck getting everything together to apply for the job....

Ammi--I feel alright about the scale issue...I still wish I could find my tape measure to reassure myself, but I'm okay. I have been getting in really good workouts and my food intake has been OP. Tonight I had steak and a baked potoato...but I trimmed the fat from the steak, and with low carb I can have it...I probably should have passed on the potato, but my dad had cooked dinner for us, and I was too tired to try to make something else. And I think that would have been incrediblly rude of me. It's rare that he fixes dinner. That's not a complaint, I just usually take care of it. But I just had a big salad for lunch, and apples for snack so, I think it was okay.

I am wondering if my guys will remember my birthday though...I'm not putting bets on it LOL. My grandmother is taking me out to lunch tomorrow for my birthday. It's actually thursday but...(I just realized I sort of digressed from the original question lol I tend to ramble just a bit...I think it comes from being in a class full of two year olds all day.)

And yes, not only do I love Reese Witherspoon, and think she is one of the most genuine people I have ever seen in the acting business, but she won it for a movie about Johnny Cash....Who I LOVE!!!!! I bought the movie "Walk the line" the day it was released, but I still haven't been able to see it because when I play it on my computer the volume is too low to hear, and my DVD player on the TV is not working at allllllllllll. But, I can't wait to see it LOL.

BIG HUGSSSS for your scale related heartache. Just don't give up ever. I don't know that the numbers the scale spits out at any given moment matter at all...what does matter is how you feel, what you feel you can do, what you think you need to change, what you think you need to keep doing...and most importantly DOING IT. (I'm not implying that you aren't please don't get me wrong with that statement.) I want the scales to tell me I weigh a heck of a lot less than I do...but for now, it doesn't. Mine actually just pick a number out of thin air and spit back to me LOL, but that's another issue....don't weigh on my scales ROFL. All I'm trying to say is the numbers don't mean anything, what matters is that you are doing something to change your life for the better.

Valerie & Kayley--Okay I read back to the last thread and am so lost about the touching your head to your feet and my couriosity is killing me lol what the heck are you talking about??
______
My day was okay...a long tiring day at work, but I didn't have to cook dinner and my brother was home so I wasn't fully responsible for the girls.

This week has been soooooooooooo long, I am ready for the weekend again.

I haven't exercised yet, and I'm really wiped out....I am considering calling it a night...I haven't decided yet, but an early night to bed sounds like heaven to me right now.

I hope everyone has a terrific day tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:42 PM   #11  

Melanie - So glad you had a great trip to Disney, and that you didn't show a gain! That's so great! Sorry you had to have all the troubles with the luggage, though...you wouldn't think it'd be that hard!

Garnetfairy - WHOO!!! Congrats on your loss girl! I'd say you were DEFINATELY retaining water or something for whatever reason in February. What a way to start out March! Keep it up!!!

Amber - I can only wonder what you were THINKING we were talking about! And you may be right! LOL! I was just telling the ladies about a NSV of mine, where I can touch my head to my toes when I sit on the floor again! Haven't been able to do that in YEARS!

It's going to be a fairly early night...for me at least. I'll be in bed by 12:30am, which is HUGE! lol. I'm so wiped out, and I definately think that the extra long workout played a part in that! Tomorrow, I don't have class until after noon, so I'll be able to work out before I go, as I have a late class tomorrow night, and will NOT want to work out at like 10pm, when I get home! Hope you chicks have a great night!
Old 03-08-2006, 06:53 AM   #12  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Bright and early good morning to you all (it's just past 6:30am here)

I am in the office, and I have work to do, but I soooo don't feel like doing it! I'm just so sick of this job--I'm practically bored to tears! I have been on a few interviews for new jobs, and I'm still waiting to hear back from one of them, but I am somewhat doubtful since I haven't heard back yet (and I sent 2 follow-up messages to them last week: one to the interviewer and one to the HR rep who set up the interview). I hate going on interviews--I hate getting dressed up and answering pointless questions and the whole deal, so I just want it all to be done and over with and have a job that I don't absolutely hate waking up to go to every day.

Alright, enough whining...

I'm up a bit in weight, but like last week, I'm sure it's mostly water since the 6-year-old's birthday party over the weekend included cake and ice cream and pizza and Chinese food...and then yesterday included some leftover Chinese food That stuff is killer when it comes to sodium!

I overate yesterday. I think it was stress from thinking about having a serious conversation with Jeff. We really do need to have a talk, but I know that it will likely either end the relationship completely or make things a million times better, and I'm extremely anxious as to which it will be. I wish men understood how our minds work sometimes, the poor simple things. I'm also afraid I don't know how to bring up the discussion, how to get it started. Ugh, why do I have to THINK about things so much?! No wonder I haven't been sleeping well at all lately
Old 03-08-2006, 08:05 AM   #13  
Learning to love myself.

Height: 5' 7"

Things have been a little hectic here lately I think. Well, actually apart from meetings, I have also been searching for lots of activities for my little ones at school, especially my really weak one. He just loves it when he can achieve something on his own, so I have been looking for suitable worksheets for him.

I am just going to post a few personal replies, but may have to leave others for the weekend, when I usually write my ‘novels’. Sorry for missing people. I AM keeping track of everyone and feeling sad for those who are not seeing the successes they hoped for and happy for those who are doing well.

Ammi – I don’t think I mentioned it, but I am SO sorry that you aren’t seeing the results you would have wished for. Well… at least you aren’t seeing them on the scales, but I’m sure that the results are there, just not as noticeable. I am SO glad that you are not letting this get the better of you. You sound as though you are ready to face this head on and let the scales know who’s boss. Good for you!
By the way, how did you make your home made oven chips? I’d like to try some, but don’t really know the best way.

Valerie – Great to see that you are back on track with the exercise. That puppy of yours sounds SO adorable! Oh… and I’m sure you’ve mentioned it, but what goes into that broccoli salad you love so much? I love broccoli and would like to vary how I eat it. At the moment I just have it raw and plain. That is how I have been having most of my veggies as I have really learned to love the flavour of them on their own.

Teahoney – It is wonderful to hear that you have such a good attitude about exercising. You are determined, but sensible at the same time. 50 mins is excellent!

Jennilynn – I certainly understand about the stresses of teaching at certain times of the year. I find that I don’t have time to scratch myself around reporting time. Mind you… I still get selfish and fit in my exercise. I figure that my health is too important to give up on. I hope you are able to find some ‘you’ time soon. It sounds as though you need a good break. Is there any chance that you can get away from it all for a day or two? Sorry I don’t have any great suggestions for you, just lots of sympathy.

Kayley – Well done on passing the English midterm! I HATE exams! I would love to do a couple of courses, but I don’t want to sit the exams at the end. I just want to do the learning and then leave. I’m not sure that would be worth the money though. I can’t wait to hear what you friend says about the ‘new reduced’ you. Please let us know.

Melanie – I am SO glad that you enjoyed your time at Disneyland. Sorry about the luggage though. That was a major worry I had when we had our 3 week trip to the US last year. We had a few flights, with stopovers etc, and luckily enough our luggage was always waiting for us. We did get a damaged suitcase though, which I wasn’t really impressed about. Can you claim anything from insurance?
Fantastic job with losing weight after your trip!!!! If I remember rightly, I think I lost half a kilo (about 1lb) while we were away, but I’d hoped for more with all the walking we did. Still, I couldn’t really find healthy food choices, so that wasn’t too bad really.

Garnetfairy – Well done on the loss!!!! You are doing such a great job. Would you mind drinking some water for me too??? I just CAN’T get the water in, and it is even more important with this hot weather we’ve been having lately. I could probably force it down, although that would be an effort, but I really don’t want to be leaving the classroom to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes.
How is the new bed? I hope it is really comfortable for you. I sometimes have trouble with my back with a new bed, so I hope yours fits ‘just right’, kinda like Baby Bear’s bed.

Amber – I’m going to wish you an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It is Wednesday evening here, so it’s not that early… I just don’t want to miss it. I really hope your guys remember and surprise you, but if they don’t, just go and buy yourself something special… FROM them! That would work for me. I just love shopping, no matter what the excuse.
I hope you managed to get a good sleep. It really sounded as though you needed the early night.

Jill – Sorry to hear that work is still getting you down. I am sending positive thoughts your way in the hope that you will hear something positive back about the interview. A change of work place certainly sounds like it would work wonders.
I’m also sorry that you need to have a serious talk with Jeff and that the result could be quite drastic. As you say, it could be just what you need and could bring you closer together. In the long run though, you may just have to bite the bullet and start talking… before it starts to affect your health. The stress of putting it off isn’t doing you any good at all. Mind you, this is the queen of procrastination speaking here, so this is definitely a case of “Do as I say, not as I do”. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I’ll be thinking of you. You are right about men not really understanding the way we think though. I get the strangest looks from hubby sometimes, and I know that he is trying to work out how my mind works. We have to keep them puzzling at least a little bit huh? But it would help if we were on the same wavelength at times.

Well, I’m just about ready to head off to bed and read. My weight is up a little today, but that is kinda OK. I’ve been eating a ‘little’ bit more this week, while I see how I go on maintenance mode. I’ll just back it off a little I think. As long as I don’t get much above 165lbs, I think I’ll just sit there and be satisfied. I’m feeling quite the weight off my shoulders since I decided to ease off a little, so I’m hoping that a couple of pounds here or there won’t change my mind about trying to maintain this weight and just be happy with where I’m at.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Take care,

Zelma
Old 03-08-2006, 09:59 AM   #14  

Jill - I wish you luck in being able to bring up that conversation, and that things go well. And I hope you get a new job SOON! I'll take your old one off your hands

Zelma - I've always been meaning to ask...do you know what the time difference is between Australia and over here in the US? I know London is 5 hours ahead of us, and was just curious. I've in the Eastern Central Time, btw.

Woke up VERY agitated/cranky/sore, so not a great way to start off the day. I do NOT want to go to classes today, and Spring Break cannot get here soon enough. I'm sick of school!
Old 03-08-2006, 10:49 AM   #15  
South Beach Life Style

I woke up with a sore throat this morning, only when I cough though, my voice sounds a little funny, I will start a Z-PAK immediately, cant be sick, to much to do,,

Kayley~ Spring Break is next week for me,, You to? I hear ya on sick of school.. I am ,,,,,,,,ohhhhhhhhhhh I am..............
Math test Friday,, I found some literature on Math test anxiety, been reading it, hope it proves well for me,,

I have a 7 page paper due, in a couple weeks, And I am struggling with a topic, Where I live last and worked in the Prison, It was in Pt. Pleasant West Virginia,, any one ever hear of the MOTHMAN PROPHECIES? well it happened in PT. Pleasant,, there is a Statue, stainless steel of it and they have a MOTHMAN festival in September every year,, I am thinking of writing about it and my arguments of FACT or FICTION<, what do you guys think,,, any other ideas would help...

Take Care All..............
Closed Thread