Old 11-08-2005, 09:05 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Wyllen - we must have posted around the same time! A twinkle in my eye huh, well you know what that must have been? Must have been me thinking that I am having a great time, so the ex can go jump Or it could just be that I was thrilled to be having diet days off and was loving all that sugar!!

Hope all is well with you!

Hugs,

Ammi
AmmiUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:05 AM   #17  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

Oh and SHaron? Please treasure your time as a mum - I have my horses & dogs because I wasn't blessed with children, and I do dearly miss them in my life.... of course, nothing wrong with having BOTH! <BG>
NoLifeWithoutHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:21 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Valerie - you made me laugh when you said about sneaking water into the movies! Are they really still that strict over there? Here when we go to the movies we take all our drink and treats in a plastic carrier bag and nobody blinks an eye. The only people who buy popcorn or whatever do so because they just love the real McCoy!! I am glad we aren't made to only buy food and drink at the cinema. It would cost more for a drink and popcorn each then it costs for the tickets. Crazy.

What film did you watch?

Hugs,

Ammi
AmmiUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:39 AM   #19  
Pending Email Confirmation

Lots of shopping this morning! Oh I love to shop!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 10:25 AM   #20  
Tired of being fat!

S/C/G: 335/319/165

Height: 5'11

Hi everyone! Well I am glad to say that I am back on the wagon! I had gained weight, when I fell off but I've lost that now, so I'm back even LOL. Damn that weight gain =) So I am STILL at my halfway Christmas goal, I could have made it by now... darnit!
Anyways, I hope that everyone meets their goals today, and for the rest of the week. WE can do this!!

*Keisha*
time4aChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:07 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Had to post again, am I an alcoholic? I take in ready-mixed, home made gin and (diet) tonics to the cinema!!! less cals than popcorn, more fun!! (when we get home, I always get frisky when I have gin, sorry, too much information ) When we saw 'Men in Black' in St Augustine. Fl. (years ago) their cinema had a waitress who served you food and drinks, how civilised! I wish they did that here!!
Time 4 a change I LOVE your tracker, its like jaws or something! I could do with something scary chasing me, it might get me moving a bit faster!
Catherine, don't know what to say about your news, but congrats on your forthcoming wedding and life together, that's the most important thing, you have found the right one and you have your lives ahead of you, together.

best wishes,
sharon
voodoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:31 AM   #22  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Hi gals:

It has been busy busy busy at work this morning--sorry for the late post!

TOM is here with a vengeance--I put on another 2 lbs overnight! UGH! I would really rather be at home on my sofa with a heating pad on my belly!

Will check in later!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 01:00 PM   #23  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Jeez, these threads fly by! I'm still here and alive, sitting here being bored at work...so what else is new Had a rough patch with Jeff a couple weeks ago that flared up again a bit last weekend, but we've been fine since then. It is amazing how differently men and women can view the same situation (of course, the women view it the RIGHT way, but the men don't understand that )

Other than that, living together has been great. It's been over 3 weeks now, and we have our schedules down to an art. I get up and get ready to leave, and he gets in the shower about 5 minutes after I'm out the door, so we don't have to fight over the bathroom. Then I go to the gym, do my 30 minutes on the elliptical, shower, go to work, get home around 3:45pm, work on job #2 stuff from my computer at home, and then Jeff gets home usually between 4:30-5pm. Then he plays games on his computer while I cook dinner (I'm not a fan of cooking, but if it were left up to him, it's be hot pockets or take-out every night ), then we eat, watch some tv, and go to bed. One thing I REALLY like is that he always goes to bed with me instead of staying up on his computer all night. I would be a wreck if he was always up late, chatting with God-knows-who or reading/watching God-knows-what online...but he always goes to bed with me whenever I say I'm tired Then we fall asleep with the bedroom tv on and get ready to do it all over again the next morning! On weekends, we do as little as possible--lots of movie-watching and computer-playing. It's all very happy so far, and I PRAY it stays this way
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 01:43 PM   #24  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Jilly: relationships take alot of work. I hope you all spend time just talking and getting to know each other more. I've lived with my boyfriend for over a year now and we are STILL finding out new things about each other. And you never truly know someone until after you have lived with them!!

It is a very good thing that he goes to bed when you do. If nothing else, it gives you peace of mind.

Best of luck!!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 02:26 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all of the warm welcome backs and stuff. I am so happy to have my stuff. It is quite silly because it is just stuff but to have my undies in a dresser drawer instead of a box in the closet is so nice and civilized. I am again typing on my computer on my "Computer Desk" it just makes things feel more familiar I guess. I have been procrastinating all moring long. I have tons of boxes to unpack in the kitchen. My sweetie brought them all in yesterday so I can work on them today. I guess I shouldn't wait much longer.

Ammi: I wanted to tell you that I love your Avitar also. You have the most beautiful smile! I also wanted to say that I am sorry to hear about your husband's ex being such a brat. I hope it is ok but I told my husband about it last night before we prayed and we included the safety of you and your family in our prayers. That is pretty scarry stuff! Do be careful. I hope she is all talk and no action.

Dolfingirl: That pizza sounds yummy. I am not much of a pizza eater but that sounded good! Plus you still managed to loose some weight. Good for you.

Catherine: I am so sorry to hear about your news not being positive but also know that if it were the right time it will happen. I have been down that road so many times of wanting a child but fearing the timing isn't right all because of my weight. I know that you will be very busy getting ready for your wedding and looking forward to it. I wish I could be there when you get married as I'm sure you will be a lovely and beautiful bride. Keep doing what you are doing with your weight loss. Don't focus on it just keep on keeping on and it doesn't matter what you weigh when you get married, your man loves you just as you are! The weight will continue to come off. Congrats on the -7! That is super!!

NoLifeWithouthorses: How do you like curves? I hope your dinner with your MIL goes well and surprises you! In a good way of coarse. I have a MIL that sounds similar to yours. My huby is the baby of 10 children and boy UGH it shows with her. OH, well, I feel that people that don't ever say anything positive and are always wanting attention on themselves must really be unhappy. Keep your head up and by the way your horse is so pretty. I have been wanting to know more about Fresias (sp) and have been to busy to look them up. I am sold. I love big horses. MY first horse was over 17 hands high. He was a former Champion Rodeo roper's horse. He was very, very old and gentle with some spunk left for two little girls learning to ride. My dad always has had Mor-Abs. He used to brake them for a living and do cowboying for a living. So, I have always been around horses and am so upset that I can't ride now. I do take joy in seeing my husband learn to ride from the best, my daddy! Any way, again, I want a Fresia now that I have heard and seen about yours. I do live in Appoloosa country here though so who knows.

Rabidstoat: Don't fret over the meds. You are certainly working hard to get the weight off so you don't have to be on them long!

Lori: Glad that you can rest right now. How is your leg feeling?

VooDoo: Don't sell yourself short lady. You have children and a home to take care of you do work then! I know you work very hard too. I have always wanted to visit New Zeland. It looks so lovely.

Jillybean: It is so hard to live with someone when you are not used to it. When I first married my husband right after living at home with my dad, I though oh, my, what did I do occasionally. Just keep on talking things out and remember to share and you will do fine!

Everyone Else: Have a wonderful day and Keep on working out. Come back Shadie, Future Diva and Sue. We miss you.

Blessings,
Dogpal
dogpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:06 PM   #26  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

Jill:

Jason and I are in discussions about me moving into his place. I wanted to get a new apartment that was OURS...but this will save us a lot of money since we won't have to worry about coming up with first and last months rent and both of us paying movers or for U-hauls. This way we split the cost of the truck to move my stuff, I pay off the current roomie (that's another story) for 1/2 of the security deposit, and that's that. As much as we both want to live together and get married, I know we are both scared about actually living under the same roof all the time. I try to play it off as "no problem...we can work it all put" but the truth is...I am as freaked out as he is. Now it's just a question of when. Hopefully it will hasten the engagement process a little bit, because I told him that I would be much happier if I didn't move in until after we were engaged.

Just stick with it..keep communicating..and everything will work itself out.

It's a blah day here..the rain is coming but in the meanwhile it's just getting cooler and greyer. I was so pooped last night I went to bed at 10 and woke up today at 8. I wish I knew what was wrong with me. I feel like I have been doing that a lot lately. Bah.
JuleeCeeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 10:05 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Hey Chickies!!

I have a request!! Abbi is in 4th grade and they are having a project in Geography. They are wanting postcards from all over the United States and the world! If you can help out with this project, please PM me and I'll give you her address at school! THANKS!

SHARON: OMIGOSH that is SO funny! If you snuck booze in a cinema here they would haul you off to jail! Of course we live in a very conservative area though - your refreshments sound a heck of a lot better than ours!

WYLLENN: Thanks for the nice thoughts - I hope you are doing better also!

AMMI: I need to either get new software for the camera that works OR get the camera that doesn't work fixed - sigh - I need the $$$ from Ebay to do either of those so - it's a Catch 22 I suppose - I'm with Dogpal on the prayer - I will be keeping you in prayer as far as that crazy ex goes -

DOGPAL: The knee is getting better slowly but surely - THANKS for asking!

MAZARIN: What did you buy?? What did you buy????

VALERIE: Isn't water ridiculous? I can't believe they charge that at the show - I think it's great in UK and Wales where they can take what they want! How cool is that??

Hey to everyone else! WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS!!!
mom2fivesweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:59 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Wow. I had a tough evening. There's been a lot going on lately, and I feel like I'm juggling 100 things, and tonight for a while I just snapped. I literally wanted to eat everything in the house, matter not what it was. I even tried to work out to stop myself from eating and literally started bawling on the treadmill! I got off after 8 minutes, but after a while I composed myself and got back on and finished.

And... all in all I did okay. I certainly ate more than I wanted to today, but I wrote it all down and frankly, it was only a few hundred calories over the limit I try to keep for myself. Really nothing. And I know I can get back on track tomorrow. In fact, I feel better now, a few hours later.

I'm proud of myself for 3 things tonight:
1) I managed to not lose it completely and inhale the entire contents of the house
2) hey, I exercised!!
3) I do not feel bad AT ALL about the lapse. **** happens. I'm moving on.

Hope everyone else had a better evening!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 01:08 AM   #29  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Hi, I'm new. Not to 3FC but to this forum. It's so great to find people who can relate to dieting issues when you have this much weight to lose. I've posted my bio. I've lost about 30 lbs since moving to Wisconsin with my husband a year ago. I'm in the appeal stage of applying for disability for health problems, mostly caused or worsened by my weight.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself briefly.

Colleen
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:57 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Welcom Colleen, what a lovely name, you should feel at home here everyone is brilliant and supportive.
Wyllenn, you did well, when I feel like that I hit the booze and the food! You deserve a big pat on the back!!!
Lori, they don't allow booze in, I sneaked it in, I think if they catch you taking your own stuff in you get thrown out! Luckily I only take a small pop bottle of G&T in my handbag. I will pm you for the address so I can send your daughter a postcard from sunny Heanor, Derbyshire, near the cities of Nottingham and Derby.

Got to go, loads to do, for a change!
try & catch you later on msn Ammi,
bye,
sharon
voodoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote