Old 11-07-2005, 08:15 AM   #31  
Pending Email Confirmation

Morning all! hope everyone had a good weekend, mine was so so, still I am on track! quite proud of myself!

I even offered to make my parents dinner tonight! Veggie Rice with Salad! :

I'll be heading back to work very soon!

Alison
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 08:34 AM   #32  

OK, I can't believe it, but I GAINED 7 pounds! I was expecting to gain something, but 7 pounds? Good grief! I did totally cheat 2 days, but I was faithful to my workouts. I was at the gym 5 days for 45 min - 1 hour 45 min, and 5 days of walking 30 minutes in the evening. Oh well, surely I can look forward to a loss next week, right?

Ammi--I LOVE your picture, I'm going to have to find or take one of me to put in my avatar. It makes me feel more like I'm talking to you.

Andrea--That's great that the graduation went well--reminds me of my hubby's graduation a couple of years ago, we did Red Lobster afterwards, too.

rabidostat--I'm so sorry you're sick, I hope you continue to get better.

4me--Welcome! I've been around the boards for a little over a month, very supportive group of folks here.

OK, I'm off to have a better day and get over this gain...and try not to be too grouchy about it.
amylizmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 10:47 AM   #33  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

Ammi: Erica decided to make a whole weekend out of it just for kicks because there was nothing else going on. In the end a lot of his other older friends (older = known longer) totally flaked out on him..but last night he was really happy...we had decorated a little part of the bar with banners and party hats and then surprised him with a jumbo cookie cake.

Your picture is adorable!!! I need to find one that I can use too.

It looks like it's going to be a gloomy day. The forecast isc alling for rain the next few days. I just reallly hope it is gone by Thursday when I have to go up to camp for the weekend. It will already be chilly there, but we don't need it to be rainy too.

Happy Monday.
JuleeCeeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 11:32 AM   #34  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

Brenda wrote: "Yesterday I had an emotional breakdown.... nothing in my closet was "right". Note to hubby.... don't take a fat women shopping when she is already in a fragile state"

Poor Brenda, I've been there so many times! (BUt you still made me laugh with your "NOTE") You're s'posed to be having fun, but it's just absolutely MISERABLE! I'm SO sorry you had a day like that, and so glad it ended with a great night at the concert! Your Steve must be a gem - even if he Does hog the computer now & then Try not to worry about the chips & chocolate, either. One weekend isn't going to ruin all the great progress you've made. You've taken a Great step in weight loss, and you're just jumping back on that wagon and going for it again!

JULEE! 18's ?!?! WHOOP! WHOOP!! I'm just happy that my 24's finally fit again. THAT is Terrific! ... on that REAL day off, I think I'd go staight for the sugar - coconut fudge ripple ice cream, carrot cake, German chocolate cake, a couple brownies... and made from scratch STUFFING. No wonder I'm not a skinny-mini, huh? But your 18's inspire me! I'll behave...

4ME - !! I agree with Ammi, I like your "name". My favorite chicken recipe is stir-fried with veggies. I order a great Szechwan sauce from a local place & have it shipped to the house - by the case! Other than that, I always keep plain old boiled chicken in the fridge to use for sandwiches, salads, whatever - ready, so I don't have to cook it. Sounds boring, but I happen to really like it just plain for a high protein snack. SO, tell us about YOU!?

Ammi, I hope you have a great diet week! Take it easy on your back tho - only have one of those.

Alison, Glad you're still on track! Those icey days will be here soon - Do you actually get much snow there? I would think that the ocean might keep at least the shore areas damp but not THAT cold?

Amy, I am sorry to tell you, but your scale is BROKEN!! The whole water weight thing & natural fluctuation can be SUCH a bummer! I'm sure you'll have a significant loss next week with all the exercize you're doing. Keep up that great work and it'll show!

OK. Where'd I leave my water bottle?...
NoLifeWithoutHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:17 PM   #35  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Hi gals!

Ammi: love your avatar!

4ME: Welcome! I like chicken in just about any form!

Amy: I agree with Val--it's definitely broken! It is a temporary water gain. I've got it going on myself right now with TOM (that b*stard! LOL) Get back on plan, and it will come off!

Back later!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:29 PM   #36  

S T O P ! !

Please do not post here anymore.

Instead, why don't you join us at the next thread entitled

300+ And Ready To Try Again.. #781
AndreaS30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:30 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Alison - glad to hear you are doing so well being back on track, can't wait to hear how much you have lost when you weigh.

Amy - I agree with Valerie, your scales are BROKEN!!! Seriously, you only had a couple of bad days and you more than made up for that with the exercise you did. If you ask me, if you have gained that much weight most of that will be muscle weight you have built up. So don't worry too much, it's definitely not fat weight!!

Glad you liked my photo, it's the most recent one I have, taken on Thursday last week. Got to love digital cameras!! I look forward to seeing your photo soon because it is lovely to put a face to the name.

Julee - I don't blame Eric at all for deciding on a few birthday celebrations, and I am really glad he liked the last one with the banner, and party hats and of course the huge jumbo cookie cake!! Did you have any?

Thanks for the compliments on my photo, it's nice to have a recent one where I actually look happy. I have a lot of photos taken in the last couple of years where the smile never reached my eyes. Mum used to get really upset and say I looked like I was in so much pain. I was, lol. But I am much better now, and I love that photo! I look forward to seeing your photo soon.

Valerie - thanks for wishing me a good diet week, now if only I had an exersize bike like that emoticon I would be well on my way to working off a few more lbs Well actually I can't sit on a bike anymore, so a cross trainer would be ideal.

Hope everyone is ok, bye for now, going to go get something to eat

Hugs,

Ammi
AmmiUK is offline   Reply With Quote