Old 11-09-2005, 11:03 AM   #31  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi girls! Just a quick fly by!!!

I had a reality/sanity talk with my son this morning. *sigh*

He had his carpet being installed tomorrow. We still have so much painting to do that should be done BEFORE the carpet. He also wanted to move this weekend, but NOT his bedroom. *what the heck?*

So I feel much better this morning as I have been able to "sell" him on the idea of rescheduling the carpet laying and not moving this weekend. WooHoo!

That does free up my mind AND body for a little bit.

I'm going to a Diabetic Food clinic tonight at our local hospital tonight. I figure if I can't afford the Nutritionist's education, I would take advantage of whatever "free" classes I can find.

Food has not been good. We've been grabbing whatever we can from fast food places these past weeks. I'm pretty much, I repeat, pretty much, been staying the same. It's up a few pounds, down a few pounds. The scale doesn't seem to know what it's doing these days.

I do vow to get better, I just can't promise when.

Well, girls, that's about all I can muster for now. I've got to get out to work or I won't get my list done for today. Hope you all make the best of today OP. I promise I will be joining you on the wagon soon.

Love ya bunches!
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:50 PM   #32  
Dancing those pounds away

I am going to start the new thread and post my replies there.
Come join me and the rest of us Old Hens on the now thread... Vol 19
See you there.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote