Old 11-05-2005, 02:24 AM   #31  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

WYLLENN, You're SO on your way to BEATing your Govember goal on your treadmill! Doubling it, even! MANDA, you too - You'll beat Thanksgiving and Christmas goals the way you're going!

JILLY, Thanks for the explanation on TOPS. It sounds Excellent.

Thanks for the kind words about Gabriel. He's my inspiration. He's this little girl's dream come true. Sometimes I just stand in the stall with him while he eats and stare at him because I just can't believe he's mine. He was exactly 3yo when this was taken last May, so he's got a little more growing and filling out to do.

Lori, I hope you're able to get to Curves again. At least at the one I go to, they're very concerned about people's knees. The person who coached me through the first time kept checking and asking to make sure I wasn't straining my knees and didn't have any pain.

Good grief. WHY am I awake at this hour?? I always drive the night shift, but I didn't think I'd have this much trouble sleeping - ever! It's one thing I've always been VERY good at until the last several nights.
NoLifeWithoutHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:04 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Valerie, I'm so jealous, your horse is beautiful. I went on my search engine for fresians, I think I've seen some before, but thought they were some kind of fell pony, but bigger.They were going for$13-$30k each!!

As we live in a 'horsey' area, our garden backs onto fields belonging to a livery stable, I see horses going up & down the road all of the time, its torture. There's this thing though, that lots of riders, even if their horse or pony is not very good, they still ride and look down on everyone. When I had mine I always let kids stroke or sit on him with me. Once me and my son, then a tiny baby in a pushchair,were nearly run down by a stupid woman who insisted on riding on the pavement! I had the sense to stand still with the pushchair behind me, whilst her horse reared and crabbed along the pavement, I was too shaken to say anything to her about rights of way or not riding out until she could control her horse. Things like that only make people think that riders are selfish and uppity, I think it might be an english thing, they ride a horse and act as if they are better than everyone else. Sorry for the rant, I bet you don't act like the lady of the manor when you ride! Even though your horse is so beautiful!!

Congrats to the losers, I stayed the same but with t.o.m. and being ill I suppose/hope it will come off next week. I started exercising again and feel better for it, I'm going to do 'Disco Sweat' in a minute, a new dvd I got from amazon, rich simmons seems so funny but genuine, I loved seeing him on Ricki Lake, but its not on british tv anymore, shame.

bye for now,
sharon
voodoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:31 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

S T O P ! !

Please do not post here anymore.

Instead, why don't you join us at the next thread entitled

300+ And Ready To Try Again.. #780
AmmiUK is offline   Reply With Quote