Old 06-27-2005, 05:50 PM   #1  
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

Default 300+ And Ready to Try Again.. #734

WELCOME !!!

We are a group of individuals who weigh or have weighed 300+, or near there. This group was formed to provide a place for others like us to find support and hope. We are aware of the distinct problems that come with weighing over 300 lbs.

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We often use a "Topic of the Day" for discussion.

Motivational Monday
Tuesday Tips
Wednesday Wish List .. and What you are doing to obtain it.
Thankful Thursday
FUN Friday ... don't wait until you lose your weight.
Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Share your Success Sunday

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We often find them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears ... joys and celebrations.

We have several extra threads going on simutaneously such as Monthly Challenges, Weekly Weigh-ins, Recipes, Bios, and more. Please feel free to check them all out.

We have found this thread to be more than just a support group...
we have found it to become a home. We invite you to join us.

WELCOME!

I know you'll all agree that we are really thankful for the free services here at 3FC. The sisters offer all of this support and information with no charges to us. There are a couple of ways though that we can help out.

If you are thinking about buying anything at Amazon, why not help out 3FC at the same time? You can do this by clicking on the button for Amazon on any page in the forum, or by clicking on the button on the main 3FC page at www.3fatchicks.com . A portion of your purchase price will be given to 3FC by Amazon. It doesn't increase your price at all, but it does help out 3FC. You can use any of the Amazon.com links that you see on the site in order to help contribute to the site.

Also, BTW, in case you didn't know it, you can view the message boards "ad free" for a minimal charge. I think it's like $15 for 6 months. A very small investment to be rid of the annoying ads and make your pages load quicker.

There have been some concerns expressed by the powers that be about copyright infringement. So please, if you are directly quoting someone else or printing an article in whole or in part, please give credit where credit is due!!!!
brandnewme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 06:04 PM   #2  
Determined to Lose!!!

Talking mOtiVaTionaL MondAy!!!!

Here's some motivation: I went to see my Dr and told him off for once!

His usual, "you could stand to lose some weight" was met with: I've lost 23 lbs in 9 weeks - I can't lose it any quicker than that! Sorry.

mmm... I feel... EMPOWERED.

Last edited by BIGGIRL27; 06-27-2005 at 06:07 PM.
BIGGIRL27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 06:09 PM   #3  
Oooo Silly Me!

Biggirl – I never weigh in when TOM is around or starting to come… I always find that I weigh more than I should, probably from all the bloating hey about your telling off your doctor… I wish I had the *cough* balls to do that. My doctor told me 30lbs gone was not good enough. She started me on BC pills to regulate my TOM’s and said “I’m only giving you ONE pack. You will have to come back before you use the pack up so I can check your Blood Pressure. Also… if you are serious about your weight loss like you say you are, then I want to see some dramatic weight loss the next time I see you.” I would like to … well I’ll be nice… but, looking back, I wish I had said something back. Congrats on standing up for yourself!

TheotherJen - *hic-up* N-No..oo I don’t think the *hic-up* shooters hurt to bad *THUD* Grin … about BC… they put me on BC to regulate my TOM’s but are monitoring my pressure as well. I have good BP, but they said that the pills can make it rise. My concern is, they say that with BC you can gain weight. I hope not

BamaMom – What measurements do you take? I take arms, legs, and the chest, waist hips as well…

Starting – Over - Oh OUCHIE! I hurt my tailbone once before as well. It was during a softball game. I couldn’t sit down for a while… EEKS!

Lilion – I have a discrepancy in weights as well from my home scale to my doctors scale. About 2lbs it seems. I dunno what is up with that.

Jillybean – you know what… I thought I was crazy, but I too find it hard to go #2 when I go wacky on my program. Like particularly this Saturday after going off program and sucking down all those jello shooters. Maybe our body got used to a certain amount of minerals and nutrients and when we went off program, we put more in that it was used to and it didn’t know what to do with it.

Extrinsic – Chin Up! I was suppose to graduate in December and I’m not going to Graduate until March and now it’s not til June. I know how you feel!

Shadiepurple – CONGRATS on the 5lbs gone! WOOHOO!! I think that deserves bragging rights!

Angie – yeah I like how you think. Seeing the short term goal really helps. I would put two on there, but it limits me to a certain amount of characters in a signature. I just got done taking a lot of stuff out to free up space for other things I want to put in later hehehe. But I’ll stick to one tracker and just put in text my starting and current weights. Thanks for the idea tho

I’m late for class everyone… Hope everyone is doing well!
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 10:16 PM   #4  
Hangin' out in the Kudzu

Hi everyone!

An unexpected opportunity to use the 'puter in the evening...Yay!!

SueMarie - I measure everything conceivable...lol. That way, I figure where ever the damned fat comes off, I will know it and can celebrate. AH HA!!!! Take that you upper arm!!!!!! Take that you place right under my boobs!!!! Take that you two inches above my knee but not quite in the really fat part of my thigh!!!!!!

Quickly....I would like to ask a favor. For those of you who would be speaking to God tonight, could you please ask Him to bestow upon your new friend Angela a Spirit of Love, Compassion and Mercy, much more so than she is currently having. I've asked Him regarding this matter oftentimes myself, but perhaps if others of you who did not eat McDonald's fries today would ask Him, He would be much more convinced of my sincerity in desiring the aforementioned Spirit. And then I would not be nearly so much a be-atch. And make people want to wear garlic around their necks and tote Holy Water. okaythankyouverymuch.

BamaMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 12:09 AM   #5  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

Angela...you're so funny...I will pray for you that you can smite the McDemons in your path as you walk towards the Holy Land that is walking without your thighs mushing together. Amen.

SueMarie..I am sooooooo excited for our "play date" next month!

I need this week to end. It is my last week in the office before vacation and it is just dragging. I am constantly distracted and tired and just need a rest. I am taking a lot of this out on Jason and that's not good either. On the other hand I'm not eating my feelings so that's something. Actually it was nice today...2 of my recently gradudated seniors are working in the day camp that is in our building and they came and ate lunch with me..which was great. We all ate yummy healthy stuff together...1 of them is doing WW Online and the other is on a combination of vicarious South Beach and WW Core...but it's nice to be able to see them.

I hit the produce market again tonight...ahhhhh....when it comes to really delicious stuff...especially treats (even fruit) I want to sample it all right away. I am the same way about wearing new cothes right away too. I am dying to wear my new dress but I have nowhere to wear it. I want to wear my new shorts but I can't wear them for WI because as cute and comfy as they are, cargo shorts are HEAVY! Sadly the new skirt doesn't quite fit yet...but it will...so it's a nice goal.

My doctor's appointment is next Thursday...I sort of feel like I should try to push it back a few days because I might still have TOM...and I might not...argh. I hope that she is appreciative of and recognizes my weight loss since my last visit. Just like BigGirl...if she comments that I need to lose more weight I might snap...and then I'd have to get a new doctor...such a pain. I just need to stay focused on the goal right now..getting OFF my BP meds.

I am just worried right now that I am going to hit a plateau....I read from other people how frustrating it is...and I just worry that if I stall now my motivation will go right out the window with it.

Ok..enough whining from me...I'm going to make a snack.

OH..Bama...I was asking where you live...I lived in Birmingham until July 99...I think my eye doctor was in Trussville...or somewhere slightly out of the way like that. I lived in Highland Park and worked on the outskirts of downtown...right on the border of Homewood and Mountain Brook.

G'nite ladies.
JuleeCeeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:00 AM   #6  
Oooo Silly Me!

BamaMom – Yes I do the same thing. I use my ebay scale to weigh my food comes in handy My prayers are there for Angela!

Julee – YAY! I’m excited too. The only exercise that is happening is me, not my credit card!!! Must not SPEND!

I found out today that the university pool is open to students during the afternoon. So I’m going to spend my time between classes (1-4) and maybe put in some laps at the campus with a friend of mine who goes to the gym with me. I’m looking forward to this. I hope I don’t become a lobster tho!

Take care everyone!
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:56 AM   #7  

Talking Me too

Well, I go to my new doctor in about three hours. I sure hope I don't have to tell him off. This time, if needed, I will though. I've let too many of them say ignorant things to me. My insurance went up to $50 a week this week so I'm ready to unleash my frustration about that on somebody -- he'd better watch his step.

Lilion ~ I think all the work you did and being outside in the heat will level out with what you ate. You will either see a loss or stay the same. I hope it comes out well for you ~ you just have to live sometimes, diet or not. I'm glad it was easier for you ~ that alone (feeling better/stamina) is worth a million dollars.

Rosie ~ Girl, we need to talk. Do not let other people keep you from doing what you have to do. I have done that for most of my life. Look at it this way: where are they going to be when you are still struggling to finish your classes? They will have moved on and be living their lives not giving another thought to how they made you feel. You have to finish school for you and I know you can do it!!! Don't put a whole lot of importance on the sorority thing either. Honey, compared to the rest of the world, that is nothing in the big picture (wait about 15 more years and see if I'm not right about that). No one is above you. All people are the same, even if they don't believe it. You have a right to succeed!!!! YOU ARE WORTHY! Go out there and do it!

Well, I've preached enough.

P.S.: Here is another one who injured her tailbone. I was up on a chair screwing in a light bulb. When I stepped down, I lost my balance and fell right on my butt on CEMENT. I bruised my tailbone. That was about 12 years ago. Every once in a while, if I sit too long, it starts to bother me. I never realized so many people have injured theirs too. It's kind of funny.
Tashabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:44 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Good early morning Chickies:

My mind is too cluttered for me to sleep at 3:55 a.m. Funny thing is I'm not that tired. Maybe it isn't my mind but my body saying ok, get up.

Biggirl: I will be praying for you to be able to quit smoking. I have never been a smoker but, I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers who all smoke and I imagine it must be really hard to quit as they have all struggled with this. I think it is good for you that you told that Dr. off. For peats sake, He/she should be patting you on the back about your losses not belittling you for the losses not being up to his/her standards.

Theotherjen: Oh sweetie, I have other stories about breaking things. I have broken a toilet seat for one . Didn't know I broke it until my poor DH about screamed when it pinched his tiny little rump. LOL poor guy. I am journaling all of these things so that someday, I pray I can encourage others and help them to know they are really not alone in the crazy weight related things that are happening to them. I find them horifying and humorous myself. I guess I am just sick and twisted that way.

BamaMom: I also measure many of my bits and pieces. Boy, lately my weight has stayed the same and I am thankful for my earlier measuring because they have dropped lots when my weight has stayed the same and I would have been freaking out a bit if something on my body didn't change. I have had to sew up about 5 of my shelf bra tank tops because they are now too large for me. Measuring is a good thing.

Startingover: Ouch. I broke my tailbone when I was a tiny little girl. I can still remember the many years that it hurt and bothered me if I sat too long or different things. I will be praying that you will heal quickly.

Lilion: Congrats on the success of your Renaissance Festival and keeping up with everyone in the horrible heat . I have never been to anything Renaissance. I have no idea what happens there but I don't think I could wear all of those clothes you are describing. Whew. Too hot for me.

Jillybean: Hi, I'm glad that you had a good tip and that you are back.

Extrinsic Rapture: You seem so down sweetie . Keep your head up and know that this will pass. Things will look better eventually. A great big hug to you!

Hippievanlady: AH skin. I am very afraid of that skin problem. I have to tell you about a product that Avon makes (hope this isn't soliciting or anything, I don't sell AVon) I do use this product on my rear end and my hubby would not say that something is noticably different unless it really is, tells me that my rear end looks much tighter and the skin looks much tighter. I will try some on my arms and inner thighs too now. I used to sell Avon and I know that they have many products that didn't work on me like this one. Mayve I should smather my whole body in it. LOL If I can share the name of it with you and you are interested in it, let me know. I don't want to get into trouble or jeopordize my loving 2nd home here at 3fc.

Shadie: Congrats on going swimming first of all . I do know how hard that is. I am so proud of your -5 more pounds. I read your post and I cried. I can imagine how it must feel to get under 400. You are motivating the heck out of me, watch out, I am turning up the heat. I had been slacking on eating right and overeating but that is hopefully in the past. I have a living example in you and Catherine showing me that I can get under 400. That is my first goal and boy I want it so much. I am so happy for you though. AWESOME!

Juleecee: Congrats on not eating your feelings. That is a wonderful new thing for you and I am happy that you have overcome it. Good luck with the Blood preasure meds.

As for me, I have been exercising like crazy when I have been healthy. I did over eat a few different times which was a big bad thing for me. The program I am following is a Christian based program and it works the best for me. I feel like I really fell off the eating right wagon so to speak. After reading the posts and seeing someone who is closer to my weight than most getting down under 400 I am ready to ask for Forgiveness and move on with the plan. Thank you all for encouraging and motivating.

My hubby and I followed my parents to a camp ground about 1 hour away from our home on Sunday. Wow was it beautiful. I was so blessed. We are planning on driving back out there on this Friday night and staying until the 4th in the afternoon so we wanted to see where it was and to help my folks set their things up including a boat like the Navy Seals , well any armed forces, use. Rubber raft type with a wooden floor. It is 200 pounds without the flooring that my dad forgot to bring. We will bring them the flooring this weekend. Anyway, after helping them set up and having a picknick lunch, the Ranger came by to let all of the new campers know that there is a "problem" bear in the area so we should be extra careful.
Now ladies, I am quite an animal person and I have been camping many times in the Sierras in my home state of California where there are "problem" bears. But, for some reason I got it into my brain that these Idaho bears are different, they are sneaky and mean and cunning and planners. Mind you nobody told me anything like this I just got this information right out of my own little noodle. My mom took a nap, my Dad and my hubby fished from the boat and I swam for quite a while then got on my floater and peacefully floated. I almost would fall asleep and then I would wake up looking at the surrounding forest sure that the sneaky bear was watching me, telling himself that I would be the perfect "one to eat" as I am the fattest . I don't know why I have this in my head. Now, this weekend we are planning on sleeping in our tent. When I say we will be in the forest I mean forest where the trees are so close together that you can't pass through them in some areas. I sweetly asked my hubby tonight if he would rather sleep in my parent's 5th wheel with them. He said oh, no I am looking forward to tent camping unless you are too scared. "oh, no, I'm not afraid at all" I tell him. What a liar. I finally told him although it doesn't make sense and we have been camping where the bears in CA were problem children at times, I feel like, crazy as it sounds, they are loving peaceful bears that just want your garbage and to not be bothered by you but the Idaho bears will skip the trash if they can eat a big plump human. We taste like LOL please pray for me that I will get these horrible ideas out of my silly head. I am so looking forward to swimming, fishing and floating (bear free)

Blessings to you all and since it is 4:26 a.m. and the gym pool opens in 4 minutes, I think I will go swim my laps now .

Hugs to you all,
Dogpal
dogpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 09:20 AM   #9  
Hangin' out in the Kudzu

Default Good Morning

Hi Everyone,

UGH! Tired morning here. I am off my schedule for my meds for the M.S. and I am just coming off of the steroids I was taking, so...... Ya'll don't mind if I just lay down here under the desk and snooze, do you?

It's very frustrating because when I feel like this, I feel HEAVY. It's hard to move. You know? It just reinforces my desire to lose the weight.

Dogpal - Idaho bears....I'm thinking they can't be any more dangerous or menacing than other bears. Having said that...er...I don't know that I could SLEEP in something that I couldn's lock up tight!!! Of course, I'm not a big camper anyway....unless you consider bunking at the Motel 6 "roughing it".

Regardless, you KNOW you will be fine and you'll have a great time. Just don't smear honey or krispy kreme doughnuts all over your body before going to bed. And if you do, DON'T tell us about it, cause, honey, that's too much information!!

JuleeCees - Sorry for forgetting that it was YOU who asked about where I was from. As I said....blaming the M.S here. :-) I like Birmingham...and I can't imagine living anywhere other than Alabama. (Dear God, that was NOT a challenge for you to show me just how happy I could potentially be somewhere else...okay? Thanks)

You know in worrying about plateaus and such....I think that is one of the reasons that I'm having to approach this lifestyle change the way that I am...piecemeal. I am really having to let go of my attachment to the "desire" to be "smaller". And instead, I'm having to rearrange my brain to be very happy with just "feeling better." If that is my goal.....that and staying OFF the BP meds and the Diabetes meds that so many of my family are on, then I can be HAPPY with my progress because I will not be measuring it by the scale. And losing weight and getting smaller will just be the sugar free icing on the fat free cake.

Okay...gotta go do the work thing. Everyone have a great day!
Old 06-28-2005, 09:43 AM   #10  

Smile

Good Morning Ladies!

Hope you all made it through Monday unscathed!

I was really good yesterday, stayed within points, then went to an SCA meeting and after we were invited to go to a local restaurant with some of the group. Since we had a sitter (my DS 14 yr-old friend/sitter staying over) and we didn't have to get home quickly for a change we decided to enjoy the evening and went. Did okay when the food was ordered - even having had dinner at home I was low on points and I ordered a chicken sandwich on pita with no dressing. But, the two beers did me in... So today I'm back to square one again...going for one day OP in a row!

Dogpal: Hope you enjoy your camping trip and those sneaky Idaho bears go bother someone else! I loved your description. I have to admit, although we do the week-long medieval camping thing, it isn't so much "camping" and "having to have a tent because there's no where else to sleep at this big convention." A bear would have problems getting past all the tents to get to me! I don't really do camping well. The simple fact is...I'm afraid of the dark! How embarassing is that for a 41 year old woman! I'm fine indoors...and even in town...but put me in a rural area and put me outdoors alone at night, and I'm sure there is some horrible, awful, slimey evil thing out there in the dark. Since I grew up in the country, over a mile from the next house, and nothing bad EVER happened to me, it's a totally irrational fear. Makes no sense at all, but it sure makes those midnight runs to the latrine fun when camping...

Tashabella: Hope the Dr. goes well and you stand up for yourself if he's out of line! I've not had that experience, but it'd sure tick me off!

Bamamom: If you've been a be-atch, I'm sure whoever it was directed toward desperately deserved it! While I'm at it, I'll ask that he make those fries no-cal so I can eat them at will!

Suemarie: My BP is my biggest health concern. Landed me in the hospital a couple of years ago. I can only take the mini-pills, the one's without estrogin, that don't help a bit with TOM. I really hope that you don't end up with problems.

Julee: Weeks of work before vacation are useless! Of course, so are the weeks after vacation...and sometimes when planning vacation....and right now, with no vacation in sight!

And on that note...I better get to it! Onward and Downward Ladies!

Last edited by Lilion; 06-28-2005 at 10:14 AM.
Lilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 09:56 AM   #11  

Dogpal I just had to tell you that I have sit here reading your post nearly peeing in my pants. SOOOO funny. Of course I wouldn't be caught dead sleeping in a tent, bear or no bear. Thank you for the laugh. I hope you will be ok. and get to enjoy your weekend.

Ok, I wasn't ready to post, but I had to take a minute and answer this one! Iwillbe....Ruth
Iwillbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:43 AM   #12  
~ Trying again ~

Good morning everyone! I hope that everyone is staying COOL in the HEAT!

It’s been in the 90’s here in Michigan for about a week now. I think it’s time for a temperature break…and I mean soon! I feel bad for Ricardo. He works outside ALL day long.

Lilion – WOW! Way to go on sticking out the heat, and making the Renaissance Festival a success! I could not imagine having to be one of the people walking around in all those layers of clothing. I would melt! Sounds like just being there gave you lots of exercise though! Great job on hanging in there!

jillybean720 – Sounds like you had a nice trip! I’m sure that the 5 lbs is exactly what you think it is…crap! LOL. It will be gone in no time…and you will find that you did just fine!

Extrinsic_Rapture – So sorry to hear about the sorority girls. I have no idea what they are really like, but I can remember a few years ago watching a reality show on MTV about Sorority Girls. Some were nice, some were backstabbing, and it almost seemed as if they were in their own cult. I’m sure not all are like this though! I hope everything works out for you!

hippievanlady – What a great way to think of losing weight!
Quote:
I try to remind myself that when I am having plateau problems, that it is just that my fat knows that I am trying to kill it, and it is fighting back.
I will have to think like this when I hit my first plateau!

shadiepurple Way to go on your 5lbs down!!! You must feel awesome! And feel free to brag! Heck…I love to see when people brag about their loss! It’s too wonderful NOT to brag about!!! I think that is great that you and your son are working at this journey together! And kudos to you for getting out to the pool! I have not yet ventured there, but I am hoping to do that soon!

BIGGIRL27 – Way to go on telling your doctor off! Who are they to tell you to lose more weight, when you have already been working your butt off to lose what you lost? 23 lbs in 9 weeks is amazing! When you start feeling uncomfortable with your current doctor, you might want to start looking for a new doctor. (I went and found a new doctor because my last one was a jerk, so I went found an endocrinologist…and they deal with things such as obesity).

BamaMom – Prayin’ for you!!!

JuleeCees – I know how you feel about the week dragging on…especially when you are going on vacation! Back in winter, Ricardo and I planned a trip to South Padre Island. I had to wait 3 months to leave for that trip, but the longest wait was the last week of work! I could not wait to get outta the office so I could be on my tropical vacation!

Tashabella – I hope everything went well at your doctor’s appointment! Keep us posted! Wow! I sure hope my insurance does not go up. That would NOT be good…

dogpal – Sounds like you had a blast out in the woods camping!!! I too would be afraid of the bears though! It’s been years since I’ve been out camping, and I sure do miss it!

Well – yesterday went well for me. I managed to stay OP all day and not go over my calories.

I did go to the doctor yesterday afternoon. I chose this doctor (an Endocrinologist) because they deal with more specific problems such as Obesity. This doctor I went to was very friendly, and VERY thorough in his exams! I spent an hour and twenty minutes with him! He is checking my blood sugar for diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid, and anything else they look for in the blood. He did an EKG, chest x-rays, breathing tests. I had made a list for him of everything that I wanted to talk about, and he went through each and everything on my list. Before I left, he even made sure to go over them again to make sure I understood everything. So far (without having the results of my blood work) – he said I seem healthy. The only thing he found was that my right thyroid was quite enlarged. (What that means…I have no clue.) So I have to go for a thyroid scan in a few weeks. Thyroid disorders run rampant in my family.

The doctor also gave me a weight loss plan to follow. I am not going to follow his plan right now though, because it is only a 1,200 calorie a day diet, and you only eat 3 meals a day and one snack. Right now, the 6 small meals a day is working fine for me. The doctor also asked me if I thought I needed anything to help with my appetite, (like the appetite suppressant pill Meridia). I told him that right now, I felt okay, and that the only time I felt hungry was after work. I told him that if I could not control my appetite after a month or so, I would consider the pills. (I don’t think I will need them though.)

I was also weighed in when I got to the office.
309 lbs.
I am not going to update my ticker yet, as Friday is my actual weigh in day. At least now I know that the doctor’s office scale, and the one that I weigh on are not that much off.

Well – there isn’t too much more going on around my neck of the woods. I hope that everyone is doing well – and having a wonderful week!

Take care!

- Kari
starting_over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:44 PM   #13  
~ Trying again ~

Default It's Official

Well ladies, it's official! I can now say that I have lost an additional 2 lbs!!!

Down a total of 7 lbs!!!

I wasn't going to weigh in until Friday. But I told my aunt at lunch what the Dr's scale said, and she thought that we should weigh in, and see how my weight today, compares to yesterday's weight at the doctors. (Basically just to see how accurate the scale at the mall is.)

So I weighed in at our usual scale, and sure enough...309 lbs!!!

I am thrilled, though I know that the first few weeks are mostly water weight. But that doesn't matter to me. A pound is a pound!
Old 06-28-2005, 01:55 PM   #14  
Hangin' out in the Kudzu

Default Lunch Chatter

Yay Starting Over!!!!! Woo Woo Woo... We rejoice with you!!!!

Lunchwise today I had a Santa Fe Salad from Arby's which the company bought. So....I saved money, cause...you know....it was FREE. AND I consider it a MUCH better choice than the McNuggets and fries I had yesterday. Ya think? AND my snack this morning was a BANANA...NOT a HONEYBUN! :-)

Getting the hair whacked off this evening, just cause I'm PROUD and I deserve a treat. (Geez....If I'm celebrating over choosing a salad over fries, what the **** will I do when I do actually lose weight??? I'm thinking, rob a bank a purchase a yacht if I ever got under 200 lbs...)

Good day all!
Old 06-28-2005, 02:08 PM   #15  
~ Trying again ~

Thanks BamaMom!

Way to go on making a great choice! That's what this journey is all about...making the right choices!!! You are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the great work!!!

- Kari