Old 05-12-2005, 11:50 PM   #31  
Oooo Silly Me!

I want to thank everyone who has given me such wonderful moral support! Lilion, Dogpal, Doxiemom, MissMeliss (thank you for sharing your experience, it hurts badly ) 2Cute, Esmaraude ( Once I see where things go with the Union Rep, I will see what happens. Not to mention if I find out this Security guard tried to play God with my life and he in some way intimidated this kid… you bet your booty I’ll file a civil lawsuit. 1) for not following proper procedures and taking matters into his own hands, 2) for defamation of my character… I know that had this child been questioned properly and in the correct environment, there would be no lies) I can understand thinking you saw what you thought you saw, it’s easy to misconceive something from the distance they were at. I do not blame them for accusing me. Because I would have done the same thing, only, I would have gone through the proper channels. It is our obligation to ensure each child’s safety. The only thing I do blame is the way this situation was mishandled. I truly believe that had it been done properly, the accusations would have gone through, and then been dropped. I was just telling James, it’s completely different when it’s in the classroom. Teachers can say they are gonna give you a time out or a referral or detention. The kids could care less… but when they say Im gonna call security and have you removed from the classroom, MANY of them back off. I honestly think this child was scared out of his mind that he was gonna get in trouble and said what he said because he felt that is what the officer wanted him to say.

If I missed anyone, my deepest thanks go out to you as well. You cannot imagine the heartache I have and the migraines. I’ve cried so much I can’t cry anymore. So I got a migraine instead.

I called my Union Rep, as mentioned previously… They got back with me and I will have someone at my work to represent me when I go in to talk with the Principal tomorrow morning. I’m just going in as a follow up because the Principal told me he would speak to my witnesses and the boy again, and question his teacher (his primary teacher) to see if he has any history of lying or causing problems or what not. The rep is just for my protection. They know the district policies like the back of their hand and I feel it would be best to have someone there with me even if it’s going to turn out to be nothing. Does it sound selfish of me if I said that I want to go after this security officer if it turns out he was wrong? Cause… oooooo! I so wanna rip him apart right now.

I just wanted to stop by and update you all. I’ll be sure to update you after what happens tomorrow with the meeting.

Thanks everyone…
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 04:17 AM   #32  
Determined to Lose!!!

Hi Sue

I just caught up with the thread now, but I want to send you my well wishes and ditto everything everyone else has said. It sounds like you're moving past 'heartbreak' and on to 'Action.' I'm so happy for you! DO NOT let this security guard INTIMIDATE you or make you feel bad about yourself because you know the truth and when you persist, it will come out and bite him on the a**. Good luck with everything...[[[[BIG HUG]]]].

Tammara
BIGGIRL27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 06:03 AM   #33  

Wink Hi Everyone!!!

Just joined your site today and looking forward to getting envolved,making new friends, giving support as well as getting support in the battle of getting this thin person out!!!! Will write soon... take care.
ChrmnVaRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 06:45 AM   #34  
It's gotta be the glasses

Height: 5'8"

Welcome, ChrmnVaRN!

Hey, look at that count, it's time for a new thread! You guys know the drill; let's all continue the conversation over at the next thread, #715!

See ya there!
esmaraude is offline   Reply With Quote