Old 11-16-2004, 12:27 PM   #31  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

Okay...2 lbs. in 2 weeks! I can do this!

Sandy, I love topping my salads with "unusual" things....like a cooked frozen entree. I'm going to buy that chicken sante fe dinner and try it.

cd, glad to hear that you're back is feeling better. Be careful taking too much asperin. Asperin is not good for your stomach. Try Advil instead. I know you want to work out but to be on the safe side, perhaps you should take a little break from floor exercises and just walk instead...

2cute, I'll pm you my address! YES! I want in on the Christmas Challenge!! A big CONGRATS on that fantabulous weight loss! 8 lbs.!!!! WOW!!!

Chris, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Angela, I like your advice--meeting a challenge/goal and then telling people so you can share your accomplishment AND happiness! I also like rewarding myself with a non-food thing. Right now I'm wearing my points bracelet which I haven't worn in a long time and surprisingly people are commenting on it. And I'm telling them what it actually does for me.

Thin, I'm pm-ing you with my address for the Christmas Card exchange!

Michelle, I've made note of that--put a picture of myself inside the card. Now...to take that picture of myself. By the way, my hair is short now.

hippygoddess... ...you can do it--stay on program today!

BarbPA... ...on the working out today!

Kat... Congrats on that great weight loss! Good job!

Confession time: I didn't do well on program last night. I had an emotional night and I know I've got to learn to deal with those kinds of times. However, I did walk on the treadmill and I did drink 8 glasses of water yesterday. I did "something" right. I'm back on program today. I've got a plan. I'm sticking to it. I go to a knitting class tonight right after work so it will be a busy evening for me--an evening where food will not have a place--yarn and food do not mix! I've brought my dinner with me to work today.
GailR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:34 PM   #32  
I'm on my way!

STOP....DONT' POST HERE...GO TO 300+....#598!!
MichelleK is offline   Reply With Quote