Angela
Michelle
Kat
Sandy (add me please)
peekabooangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 06:58 PM   #17  
Hang In There

I DID IT

I didn't eat a bite of dessert at the dinner today!!! Besides the cakes I mentioned this morning, there was wonderful looking cheesecake and peach cobbler!!! Not even a taste!!!

Thin
Gail
2Cute
Angela
Michelle
Kat
Sandy
Barbg

Congrats to all who lost, and Hang in There for those who didn't.

ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 07:00 PM   #18  
Leanne

40 minutes of deep water walking this morning (and my thighs are feeling it!)

Add me to the challenge please
Thin
Gail
2Cute
Angela
Michelle
Kat
Sandy
Barbg
Leanne
hippygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:08 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies!

If I have counted correctly, we lost just a little over 28 pounds on this last challenge. Our best challenge yet. That puts us at approximately 100 pounds since August. I say approximately because I have not kept track of everytime someone posted they gained instead of lost. So, some of the 100 is "relosing". At least we're headed downward overall!

Roll Call for the 11/29 Challenge!
Thin
Gail
2Cute
Angela
Michelle
Kat
Sandy
Barbg
Leanne
Terri
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:24 PM   #20  

Add me on too! What IS the challenge, btw? :P
~Kerri~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:30 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Roll Call for the 11/29 Challenge!
Thin
Gail
2Cute
Angela
Michelle
Kat
Sandy
Barbg
Leanne
Terri
Kerri

Kerri - The challenge is just focusing on two weeks at a time and what we need to do to lose two pounds in that time frame. The main thing is to focus on small blocks of time and small amounts of weight at a time. To lose anything in that two weeks is a success! Barb.G, one pound is successful.
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:42 PM   #22  

Thanks, Terri. I'm up for it!
~Kerri~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 11:37 PM   #23  
Dancing those pounds away

I think this 2lb in 2 weeks challenge has been THE BEST idea !!!
I really appreciate it. It is really helping all of us.

Thin... I guess you did miss my movie review. How did that happen ??
I was not as harsh as you on it... but ... I did say I was disappointed in the new Bridget movie. I felt it made her look stupid and sloppy throughout the movie.
But .. I did laugh several times and smiled a lot too. I thought they could have done a much better job with it. I resented the insinuation that plump women are sloppy and dumb and never comb their hair.
I also reviewed "After the Sunset". I was pleasantly surprised and liked it very much.
I would recommend it. No Oscar winner.. but definitely enjoyable.

Michelle.... The TURKEY COMMANDO says NO EXCUSES for no pictures from YOU in the card exchange. Get your camera ready. GEt some pictures taken TODAY. Last year you kept promising but never delivered. NO EXCUSES this year.

OOooppss... had to come back and edit this. I just found a photo and nice letter written by Michelle last Christmas. Sorry. LOL
It could have been Andria. Was it you Andria ????

CD ... I have not completed the game yet.
Heck .. I have only brainstormed on it.
But your ideas sound good. I am going this week to find something that will work.
I am curious to see what I find too. LOL With Christmas being such a busy time for everyone... it will probably be like the last contest. Accountabilty. Even though we will all be busy... we will also be TEMPTED more than ever so we need to stay focused.

Barbg.... You make me sooooo PROUD !!!!!
You are really putting the pressure on me to abstain from any cheesecake that walks in my path. That is my weakness.... and you stayed out of it.

I am happy to report that I earned all 4 feathers again today.
I did not accomplish that once all weekend.
I have drank over 100oz of water too.
I am more proud of 'earning' my feathers than of losing.

Learning discipline and commitment will last me a lifetime.
We all know some days we lose when we shouldn't... and don't lose when we should.
But if we become consistent in following a new healthy lifestyle .... We will be the Best that we can be !!!
Hmmm Does that mean I have joined the Army?

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 11-16-2004 at 03:34 AM.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 03:00 AM   #24  
Dancing those pounds away

Me again. It is 2am and I am cleaning my office. My daughter is coming home for Thanksgiving and a friend of hers is joining us. I need to get these extra bedrooms ready. I mess up the office... and my granddaughters mess up the other one. LOL

anyway... I was cleaning my Turkey Contest papers and realized I forgot to remind everyone to give themselves their 2 BONUS points for losing their 2 lbs in 2 weeks.
If you are like me.... you need them.

Okay... that's all.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 06:18 AM   #25  

Good Morning my dear friends. I mananged to stay OP yesterday. I'm not sure on the total point count, but figure around 29. I say that because for supper I just cooked some hash up. NO...no cornbeef hash. It was left over pot roast and pot, carrots, onion, turnip all cut up and warmed up in the frying pan. I don't know if they call that hash where everyone else lives? So, I am saying that was 12 pts. I also had a few hand fulls of peanuts at work. Sorry to bore you with what I ate, but accountability is the key.

I can't believe you were up at 2 am cleanging 2cute, that is too much for me. You will have a wonderful Thanksgiving I am sure.

I'm really excited about this 2lbs in 2 weeks thing. I think it is awesome.

Barbara, good for skipping over the dessert table. That is awesome. Such will power, I am so proud of you.

CD, glad your back is feeling better. Just remember, don't go all out, let those muscles heal. The asprin might have made it feel better?

2CUTE: 8lbs WAY TO GO CHICKY POOH!!! I AM SO SO SO PROUD OF YOU. ROCK THAT PLAN GIRLFRIEND.
Old 11-16-2004, 07:14 AM   #26  

Just a quick question? I noticed that the post count under my name seems to stay the same for days at a time? Whats up with that?
Old 11-16-2004, 08:30 AM   #27  
Hang In There

Nothing to say as I went to bed right after I posted yesterday afternoon. Yes, I slept about 13 hours...but my day being on my feet had exhausted me. Now it's time to get ready for water walking class.

ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 08:31 AM   #28  

Okay, so I'm a post queen? But seriously, I think it was Michelle who commented on the little 100 calorie packet things. I bought the Oreo ones this morning before work and had one on the way here cause I was so hungry. OMG they are great. Well worth 2 points. Now I can wait a tad bit before my breakfast. I have breakfast at work because it is just to hectic at home to try and fit it in when I am getting the kids ready and stuff. So, I bought cereal and skim milk and have it here. Just as easy.
Old 11-16-2004, 08:33 AM   #29  

Just testing something this time...lol....

Edited to add: I just discovered why my post count stays the same. It does not actually. It just changes everything when I post again, so all previous posts have the same number. There's that blonde factor kicking in.
Old 11-16-2004, 10:25 AM   #30  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

I'm peeking in very quickly. I haven't read the posts. Just wanted y'all to know that I'm alive! Hopefully, I can get back in here and post at lunch time....work calleth my name!
GailR is offline   Reply With Quote