Old 11-08-2004, 11:31 AM   #31  
Determined

I'm sorry I'm not going to make a new thread ;( But I've been at my parents' house since early yesterday and I don't have much time.

I just wanted to say I'm alive.. and I haven't been doing well (with my food plan!). I came over here because my mom called me after she found out she had gained weight - she was really upset. She is the highest she can recall ever being. So of course I told her to come get me and we'll fix this.

Did we? Eh. I cleaned her entire house because I know it makes her tire so quickly. But then I found some halloween candy. And I've been eating it and eating it and eating it. I don't know why.. sometimes I wonder if its being back in this house - my childhood I was so restricted from eating so many things.. sometimes I wonder if I eat a lot here because I still feel that "need" to get what I "can" while I "can". Its a long story. I'll probably journal about it when I get home tonight.

Anyway after all that candy and lack of exercise (I drank tons and tons of water though!) ... this morning I hopped on my father's computer to see what pictures he might have from the past few get togethers we've had. I found some.. But what I found didn't make me happy. The most recent pictures were from a 2 weeks ago? The pictures of me were horrible. I don't know why I look in the mirror and see something different from what was in those photos. It really impacted me. Maybe its because I never really get pictures of my entire body - plus I was swimming so the clothes were tight. I'll probably post the images tonight as my "Official Before Pictures". It's time to take charge. I'm sick of this. Sorry for the ranting..

My point in posting was so that I don't forget - as soon as I sent those pictures to my online photo album - what did I do? I filled up my water bottle and hopped on the treadmill. I was on for 23 minutes and went a whole mile.. and tonight I just hope that I workout to WATP too.

I'm semi-upset at my reality check.. but you know what - I'm completely motivated at the same time. I hated seeing myself as I did.

I hope the rest of you ladies are having a great Monday

Now I'm off to chug my water (I got in 96oz yesterday!) and wander around the house. We're going to invite my sister to go out to eat for lunch, and I'm going to make sure we go somewhere Healthy
cdtobehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:48 AM   #32  
Dancing those pounds away

CD ... I totally understand where you are coming from. You are doing GREAT now... so forget the candy and FOCUS on the NOW. You can't change the past... so don't worry about it.
And don't worry about not starting the thread... No problem.

I guess I will go ahead and do it so I can be sure everyone sees the new rule change on the contest.

Soooo.... we all know the routine....
Don't post here... follow us over to the next ongoing thead.. # 592 !!!
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote