Old 10-08-2004, 08:44 AM   #31  
BELIEVE!

Me Too --- I'm here!!! I miss you all and wish I could find more time to post right now, but work has me on my toes. I haven't been this busy in a long time, but I am enjoying it. Between work, getting to the gym and spending a teeny bit of time with DH I have no time left at the end of the day. I pop in as often as I can to read, but don't always have time to post!

I am happy to see so many of you doing well! Lots of motivation going on! Keep it up! If you are struggling, take some time to figure out why and make a plan! I had a difficult time with food this week - it was that time of month and I crave sweets then. I gave in a few times and the scale showed it, but I did continue my exercise. Last night I went to the driving range on the way home. It was fun to whack the lil golf balls.

Thin - YAY on the Vegas trip!!! I am proud of you for doing that and no letting your weight hold you back!

I hate airline seats! I booked my flight yesterday for my MN trip next Thursday. Usually my flights out there aren't too bad, but this time they are pretty much full and I got stuck with MIDDLE seats! YUCK!!! I am hoping to change when I get my boarding pass.

Barbg - Your niece is in my prayers!

Jessica - WELCOME! Way to go on your loss so far! Keep it up. You know what it takes!

Terri - I had a good chuckle over your grizzlefart story when your DH told him to back off. Sorry for all the frustration you have with the horses and boarding.

Ok, I am going to have to run, but if I get a break at work today I'll be back! It's a work at home day! Yay! I have to take one of the dogs to the groomer this morning and I am getting my hair cut tonight.

Love Ya'll!
Barb
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 07:57 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 325/

Height: 5'8"

STOP!
DO NOT POST HERE!
Please join us on the next thread.
Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote