What's for dinner?

You're on Page 4 of 10
Go to
  • most likely tekkadon
  • BBQ Chuck Steak cubed with some sides but Im not sure what the sides are
  • We're having a new kind of chicken breasts and cabbage for dinner tonight, Im looking forward to seeing what the new kind of chicken breasts taste like.
  • Terra, details please. What flavor is the chicken and how are you preparing the cabbage?
  • Tonight we had leftover whole wheat pasta with meat sauce made with ground turkey and steamed veggies, nothing exciting!
  • Ubee ~ Well first off I should say it wasnt the healthiest dinner we could of had but the chicken was breaded with French's Crunch Time Entrees (Its new at Walmart) and the cabbage was pan fried, Again I know it wasnt the healthiest dinner we could of had but it was sooo good.

Today we're having.....(I know its bad) but we're having McDonalds for dinner but I'll be sure to get grilled chicken that way its semi healthy.
  • We're having Hamburger Helper for dinner tonight
  • Tonight I'm making flax-seed encrusted mahi-mahi cooked in a bit of coconut oil with mashed cauliflower and steamed broccoli.
  • Tonight for dinner we're having Taco's
  • Tonight is a Fend For Yourself night so Im not sure what Im gonna have, My mom's fend for yourself sounds good so I might have what she's gonna have. She's gonna have breakfast for dinner LOL.
  • Spinach salad with hot bacon dress ing made with blasmic vinegar. Tossed with toasted almond slivers, strawberries and blueberries.
  • I had chicken alfredo with angel hair pasta for dinner tonight and 2 pieces of garlic bread, It was a good meal.
  • Stuffed pepper casserole. Comfort food at only 300 calories a bowl! And sooo filling. It was delish
  • Short on time tonight...had a Gorton's grilled tilapia filet, brown basmati rice, and steamed sugarsnap peas.
  • Logan's, I know I should of had everything Grilled but I've had their grilled shrimp skews before and it just seems like they dont have any taste, I know I do like grilled food though cause I like Burger King's Grilled chicken Tender Sandwich, So its not because its grilled,It just doesnt have any taste. I hope this post makes sense.