Old 11-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #16  
VSG'er 01/08/13

S/C/G: 339.95/220/190

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieand2girls View Post
I was also called thunder thighs. I thought I was the only one LOL.
*grin*

I hate to say it but I kind of like knowing it is not JUST me. Not in a misery loves company kinda way but in the... HEY! They could crush peoples heads with their thighs too kinda way.

Um... Yeah. The Thunder thighs thing stopped about the time that I figured out the best reply was:

Yes... I have been growing them so it is easier to crush idiots heads with.

I will always have thighs that are massive. Muscle and genetic predisposition... But I do want to tone them up again.

I actually have been measuring mine this time around. Silly things were 39 inches... down to 34.5 inches. Two of my closest friends were clueless... One wears the same size of pants as I do and was trying to figure it out. One wears pants with a waistband the size of my thighs.
Cuter w Curves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 273/268/180

Height: 5' 8

My favorite comment from a stranger at a bar... "Wow! Your hott... For a fat girl" priceless moments...
jdennis84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:39 PM   #18  

S/C/G: S/C/G 290/Ticker/150

Height: 5'7

*sigh* just picked up my guy friend from his dorm room (Im in college) a lady walking by (random stranger???) asked my friend if the girl in the car was his mom..... i just turned twenty

does weight make you look older? jeez she could barely see me! only from the top up! and all my friends tell me i have a "baby face" because i have a round shaped face...

i hate how little things like that can really get you down even though ive been so excited and motivated about losing this week...
ASaladandaDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:07 PM   #19  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Yes, when I was a teenager people always assumed my mom and I were sisters. Now I'm 45, and I was thinking I'd caught up with how old I look, but yesterday I was buying a coffee at Arby's and the girl asked me if I wanted the senior discount.

Oh well. People are shallow. I just keep trying to be the best person I can be, and hope I'll surprise one or two of them by actually being a worthwhile person, you know, even though ...
Vortex_VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #20  

S/C/G: S/C/G 290/Ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Yea, people ARE shallow. Im in a much better mood today anyway so screw strangers random comments! haha

It just confused me b/c I always thought weight made you look younger? My mom is 56 and she's short and quite plump. I feel like the roundness of her face makes her look younger... is she just a rare case? Then again, maybe if she lost weight she would look even younger!
ASaladandaDream is offline   Reply With Quote