Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 12:49 AM   #271  
Do everything in love.

S/C/G: 420/305.4/145

Height: 5'9"

I'm so happy for everyone!

I got to my 100 lbs gone mark today. I almost cried. A happy cry though.

And I want 299 that much more. Got my "grrrr" face on.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:30 AM   #272  

S/C/G: 377/350/180

Height: 6'0"

Hey All,

Quick note busy days, did OKAY on the eating not too horribly anyhow. Went for a walk with a friend after a LONG day of work/volunteering/work. Up a little late though but its all good. Not sure the scale will be kind but I hope it is. Working my way there.

On the way home bumped into an acquaintance and she asked if I was doing a weight loss thing (biggest loser) in the community. I'm not but its nice to see, I wasn't walking at that time to work out just walking home but nice to be noticed. Since I feel like I don't look that different. Always good to hear.

Anyways thinking of you'all just crazy busy will be around a lot on the weekend though.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:08 AM   #273  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohlove View Post
I'm so happy for everyone!

I got to my 100 lbs gone mark today. I almost cried. A happy cry though. :
Truly inspirational and amazing! CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentarctic View Post

On the way home bumped into an acquaintance and she asked if I was doing a weight loss thing (biggest loser) in the community. I'm not but its nice to see, I wasn't walking at that time to work out just walking home but nice to be noticed. Since I feel like I don't look that different. Always good to hear.
It can be a really nice boost when others notice our efforts ^^
Old 05-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #274  

317.6 frustrstrated with myself much I went for that long walk last night but obviously my eating was way worse than I thought! Argh I am making it my mission to see 315 or below at weigh in that means making sure I am super strict with eating and work my tummy off in terms of excercise and avoid salt like the plague. Even if its not. FAT loss I just don't have the heart to see a huge increase from last week 2 lbs up I can handle... More than that not so much !
Old 05-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #275  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Quote:
317.6 frustrstrated with myself much I went for that long walk last night but obviously my eating was way worse than I thought! Argh I am making it my mission to see 315 or below at weigh in that means making sure I am super strict with eating and work my tummy off in terms of excercise and avoid salt like the plague. Even if its not. FAT loss I just don't have the heart to see a huge increase from last week 2 lbs up I can handle... More than that not so much !

I feel so bad when I have gained almost 10 lbs back in just water weight. Its so hard to stay away from things with so much sodium in it. But don't forget to increase your water to help keep flushing that sodium out.

Lynn
Old 05-27-2011, 03:15 PM   #276  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Ohlove - Huzzah on 100 pounds gone!!! That is super fantastic!

Silent - Compliments are always nice!

In regard to water weight, I find that when I skip my daily vitamin it is worse for me. I think maybe it is the potassium?
Old 05-27-2011, 03:20 PM   #277  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTheCheat View Post
Ohlove - Huzzah on 100 pounds gone!!! That is super fantastic!

Silent - Compliments are always nice!

In regard to water weight, I find that when I skip my daily vitamin it is worse for me. I think maybe it is the potassium?
what kind of vitamin do you take? I take Centrum Cardio 2x a day
Old 05-27-2011, 03:30 PM   #278  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

I have been taking one that is a little packet with four or five different pills that is a full multi-vitamin plus some other stuff (I know one is Vitamin E). I got it from Trader Joe's, but I am almost out and I think I will check out what Costco has.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #279  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTheCheat View Post
I have been taking one that is a little packet with four or five different pills that is a full multi-vitamin plus some other stuff (I know one is Vitamin E). I got it from Trader Joe's, but I am almost out and I think I will check out what Costco has.
Centrum is really good. But so is Oneaday.

Lynn
Old 05-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #280  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

A quick fly-by to say Yipee! for all the positive success here!

I've got a busy weekend, so I'll post when I can. Hang tough!

xxxooogeo
Old 05-27-2011, 08:14 PM   #281  

Lynnie - Awwww thanks yeah, I am thinking its not all water weight, I "forgot" i ate cheesie poofs and some other kind of bad snack in the morning. I conveniently forget things and I haven't' got a great system for journal-ling our internet is super slow but maybe next time I'm in a city with fast internet I'll find a decent App for my phone (blackberry) that I can track food with. I love love love love the fit day software I wish it was mac compatable. Its the best diet/excercise journalling package there is. The online version is too slow with my snail pace internet though.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:54 AM   #282  

S/C/G: 322/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft5

still trucking through. 305 this morning after a small gain from traveling and eating on the road I am ready to beat the 300's by next Friday!!!!!
Good luck to everyone else and together we can do this. =)
Old 05-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #283  
Divine

Quote:
Lynnie - Awwww thanks yeah, I am thinking its not all water weight, I "forgot" i ate cheesie poofs and some other kind of bad snack in the morning. I conveniently forget things and I haven't' got a great system for journal-ling our internet is super slow but maybe next time I'm in a city with fast internet I'll find a decent App for my phone (blackberry) that I can track food with. I love love love love the fit day software I wish it was mac compatable. Its the best diet/excercise journalling package there is. The online version is too slow with my snail pace internet though.
I use the fit day on the health trackers on the prevention site. Its been helping with keeping track of everything even my mood. Sometimes I forget something that I ate but I keep a notebook and usage of that site to keep track of exercise, pedometers readings, and food. I also keep track of when I snack or binge which is a great challenge for me. But I have gone almost 35 days without doing either. YAY ME!!! Invest a notebook would be my suggestion to you.

Hugs
Lynn
Old 05-28-2011, 12:38 PM   #284  

S/C/G: 334/304.8/165

Height: 5'9

How's everybody today?
Worked out by walking I feel pretty good. Sill haven't checked my weight on the scale but my jeans feel a bit loose. I see a lot successes here Woohoo!
Old 05-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #285  

S/C/G: 335/313.6

Height: 5'4

hey girls. i had an off day yesterday, it wasn't planned, i was at my friends and so hungry, and i knew if i came home i would have to go to the store before i could eat, so i ate pizza!!! but i am back on it today... at 310.6
man i am bummed...may 1st i weighed 311.8 so right now i am only 1.8 pounds down for the month...i know i can probably be at 307 or maybe even 306 by the end of the month, since this extra weight is just bc i ate carbs yesterday, and should be off by tomorrow. but even 306 is only 5 pounds for the month...thats what a little over a pound a week i just feel at my weight i should be losing more..maybe it will pick up....blah!
Closed Thread