3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is...Pt. Fourteen (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/226317-positive-uplifting-notification-one-positive-thing-about-me-today-pt-fourteen.html)

lynnie923 04-13-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 3805388)
beautiful shannon....so proud of you and your inspirational journey!! you are a rock star baby!! way to go!! :encore:

learn....that should not be T.T.F.N. but instead T.T.F.E.!!!
(TATAfor EVER!!!) {{giggle}}

Lynnie....whenever, and i do mean WHEN EVER i need a lift, all i have to do is come read one of your amazing positive posts!! thank you for your hard work posting all the inspiration words!!

Thanks susan! I try to find ones that don't repeat the same thing over and over again. But I am glad they help everyone like they help me.

Lynn

lynnie923 04-13-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creating Kayla (Post 3805714)
Hello Lovely Ladies!

Just popping in quickly before I tackle my busy day ahead of me. You all are truly amazing women and I LOVE reading these posts. They make my day! :)

Shannon: You are FANTASTIC! Congrats on saying goodbye to the 250s!

Learn: Yay for another POP day yesterday! I'm truly sorry to hear about your friend. No one should have to go through that. What an amazing thing you are doing for them. I am sure his future wife will treasure those photos forever.

Squirrellee: Happy to hear that you had a great beautiful! Sorry to hear about your eye but YAY for fitting into the exam chair!!!! Life is all about the little things, isn't it? :)

Cake: That afghan is going to be AMAZING!! I envy your talent and your patience. Can't wait to see more pictures.

B: Hope you are feeling better today! I love how even with the bug you manage to stay postive. :)

My positive for today is that I have remembered to take my multi-vitamin for five days in a row! I know it isn't much, but to me this is a big deal! LoL

Hope everyone's day is full of laughter and love!

-Kayla :)

Kayla,
I take Centrum Cardo twice a day and let me tell ya if I don't take it the second time in the day I can feel it. I take one real early in the morning and take the other between lunchtime and dinner. WTG and doing it 5 days in a row. It will become habit real soon.

Lynn

Cakegirl27 04-13-2011 05:17 PM

Misty- Congrats on hitting the 30lb lost mark! You seem so very happy right now and I'm so glad things are looking up for you.

Squirellee- I'm sorry about your eye but I'm glad you're getting it taken care of. Grats on the chair NSV! So glad your birthday was a success! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Twenty Three years is a long time and I hope you have another 23 bliss filled years together!
As far as your dinner date goes, I would like to caution you on meal skipping if I may. I get where you're coming from but I wonder if you have fully thought about the side effects of doing that to yourself. For one, I can't speak for everyone but for myself it is harder to recover from cheat days than it is to stay on plan, and it is also hard to recover from skipping meals. If I go to bed without dinner I wake up so hungry and that feeling doesn't seem to go away... so it leads to me snacking all day or going hungry and getting headaches. Not fun. We all have special occasions where we do cheat and we get right back on the horse right? Well if you add in the meal skipping you could end up being so hungry at dinner that you don't actually eat in moderation as you stated you'd like to or the opposite... you don't feel well from having nothing in your system and feel so sick you don't want to eat at all. Either way I cannot imagine you want to spend your evening feeling like that. Also, you then need to get your body back on track for having breakfast and lunch. If I am being honest, yes, one meal can totally mess with my body, not just when I'm hungry but even going to the bathroom gets all messed up. I would really suggest eating something, even if its very light! You could have an 80 calorie serving of cottage cheese or a 100 calorie serving of yogurt for breakfast and then a salad with light dressing which is so low in calories for lunch. Maybe snack on some raw fruit and veggies even! At least then you will have something in your system and it won't shock your body. I know people have success with IF, I'm not trying to say your body works this way, I'm just asking you to think about it. I'm with Learn on looking at calories before you go. As I just posted yesterday I had to do this myself for a girls night out in 2 weeks and I found that the first thing that looked good to me was 1550 calories...more than I eat in an entire day! The second thing I looked at was 510 and far more reasonable, and then I found another option that was 380 calories. So now going into it I have a few dishes in mind that are reasonable and I know what to stay away from. I truly get that its one day but I am all about making things easier on myself to increase my chance at success and you have tried so hard and come so far. Just please promise me you will rethink skipping your meals for at least for something super light. It's just a suggestion, take it with a grain of salt if you like. Either way I really hope you enjoy your night out and let us know how everything goes! :hug:

Learn- A few years back my husband and I both had a horrible flu at the same time and it was one of those things where you can't really focus on anything because you're so miserable. He was on the couch and I was on the floor because it was ice cold and I was burning up and he had on USA. He was watching some random show and neither of us were paying attention and I kept finding myself laughing at little tidbits that I'd catch and finally I said "dude what the heck are you watching...this show is weird" and he said "I have no idea but it's kind of awesome." Two NCIS addicts were born that day! I don't like the new girl either and kind of hope Gibbs can find a way to make her go away! They guys aren't too bad but she is an insufferable know-it-all! That I love Tony and think he can do so much better. My only question is who's eyeball is that? I'm sorry about your friend. I think its so sad when good people get the short end of the stick. It's really touching that he's getting married though and trying to take care of the woman he loves. I hope his doctor's are wrong and he beats it. Miracles happen everyday and this guy sounds like he could sure use one. Enjoy the rehearsal and ceremony. I'm sure the pics will be lovely!

Shannon- That is exactly why I'm doing it! Over the summer I did maybe 4 projects, a couple wizards, a dolphin one that I never finished and a Nightmare Before Christmas one that I had made the pattern for. I tend to not eat or drink while I'm doing it because I don't want to spill anything on it so its good to keep me from snacking. The bad is I lost track of time and have to set alarms for lunch and dinner time. :D I had a slight case of carpal tunnel as a kid from playing old school Nintendo. It was mostly in my right wrist and it made doing school work difficult. I had to wear a brace on my hand for a few months and had to stop playing my NES. Its not too bad doing the cross stitch but I think it depends on what kind of frame/hoop you use and what method of stitching you do. I have a floor stand for smaller pieces so I'm not holding anything and I'm using Q-Snaps for the afghan and I don't hold that either. I stitch it in bed so I can kind of lay on the rest of the blanket so my cats don't take it as an invitation to mess with the hanging fabric! That way I can rest the frame on my left arm and sew with my right hand. I also use a two handed stitching approach with my left hand under the fabric and my right hand on top. That way I move my wrist a lot less and it is surprisingly quicker to do it this way.
Congratulations on meeting your second goal! You said you final goodbye's to the 250's, you've hit over 100 lbs lost, and I'm so proud of you! You're so right, 200 is right around the corner and you will hit that before you know it. :hug:

Lynnie- Again, such a beautiful positive thought. I agree with Susan, whenever I'm bummed I can come on and read your positives and nothing really seems so bad after. How do you like the Centrum? I'm on a store brands of Women's One a Day and I don't notice anything except I'm not bruising as easily to which I imagine they're working. I'm going to have to add in a B-12 and Biotin supplement this month, possibly some fiber stuff too, so I thought I'd ask about the Centrum.

Kayla- Lol, thank you. I wouldn't call it talent so much as my mom not understand me at all when I was little. Every Christmas I'd ask for craft stuff and by craft stuff I meant crayons, markers, glue, construction paper, clay... stuff I could create with. She in turn got me plastic canvas books and stuff to learn how to knit and crochet and of course, cross stitch kits. Since I didn't want to hurt her feelings I had to learn how to do the stuff... I still can't knit or crochet though... I had such little hands then and I couldn't really do it and now of course I want to learn how, hehe! Nice work on the vitamins! I am notoriously bad with taking pills and when I started with my vitamins and still to this day I have to log them in my food journal to make sure I've taken them. I get why this is a big deal for you and congrats on doing it. Repetition helps make good habits. :D Are you guys getting all this rain too? I woke up to a downpour outside. I wanted to go play in the rain but I was far to warm in bed so I stayed in and played scrabble on my cellphone. :D

Ona, Susan and Laura- Hey ladies, how is your day going today? I hope it's been awesome!

My positive today is I swear I have the best hubby ever. I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. I'm still a little off from yesterday and while I woke up at 11, by 3 this afternoon I was still battling sleep. He made me breakfast in bed which woke me up finally and then he took care of a whole bunch of house stuff so I wouldn't have to deal with it. He then came back and rubbed my feet and lower legs for a bit. I hurt my foot yesterday when I had that thing happen with my knee and the shaking and all that. He's just great, obviously since I married him I think the world of him, but today was one of those days where he showed yet again that he knows me better than I know myself. Perhaps best of all, he gave me his blessing on getting some new jeans. When I raided my sisters closet I didn't end up with jeans and they're by far my favorite article of clothing to the point where I feel naked when I'm not wearing jeans. I was making some progress on like work pants, but having been out of work so long I'm no longer comfy in them in public. What can I say, I'm quirky. :D On the bright side, my sis is a manager at Avenue so she can buy them with her discount. I might clearance shop a bit too while I am there and see if they have anything for the summer months.
We actually have a lot of extras to get this month, mostly for me too which sucks. I have sort of a laundry list of things I've been putting off getting and can't wait anymore for, then we are out of a bunch of stuff like salt, which we never buy because we hardly use it. I hate that, when you run out of everything all at once and then have to make a huge shopping trip. I'm trying to think what else is good today but I've only been out of bed for about 2 hours so my day hasn't gone on long enough to be full of win. Its a grey day though, and I love those! Oh hey, yeah, another cool thing. My hubby went up to the 3rd floor apartment which has been vacant for about a year because we need to have some renovations done to it and he found a full length mirror which will be sitting in my bedroom at some point this weekend. :carrot: Might as well get some use out of it since we'd just chuck it before we rented it out anyway. Okay, I'll leave you guys too it. I have to get motivated to exercise. I think I'm going all yoga today and get a good stretch in. Hope you all have an awesome day!

-j

lynnie923 04-13-2011 05:21 PM

Cakegirl,
It really boosts my energy when I take it. I like them and i think I am going to stick to taking them.

Lynn

OnaMi 04-13-2011 06:15 PM

Learn,what a wonderful thing for you to do,donating your services :hug: sorry about your friend.That's really special of him to marry her.You'll do just fine at the dinner.:)

Cake,what a wonderful husband you have:love:

:wave:Lynn

:wave:Ags,hope your legs feel better soon.:hug:

Kayla,great job taking those vitamins :cp:

Misty,great job on the 30 lbs :bravo:

Squirrellee,sorry about your eyes and the surgery :hug: take care of yourself :hug: Great NSV w/the chair :cp:

colormerd47 04-14-2011 01:33 AM

Hi to all my shining stars:carrot::carrot:,

B,
oh no darling, please don't sick again, fight it girl, use those meds and kick that bug out the door. Absolutely fabulous, a 45 min exercise of swimming, oh how I do love the water!!! WTG!!!!!!

Shannon,
another major job bites the dust, ugh!!!! Darren will be okay, after a day or two he won't miss a thing, who knows maybe he as already forgotten. This too shall pass. I am going to do a search on a doc for that, is it a special doc I need to see? Not a general practioner right? Now don't work to hard thru your week, and I will be right here for your return. WTG!!!!!! kissed those 250's goodbye and soon it will be sigh in nar aaa to the 200's period!!!!! You know you are the Queen!!!!!
Not sure if I will WI tomorrow either, still puffing down there, but we shall see, cause one never knows, does one??? hahahahahahaha

Lynn,
Snacking only once this week ain't kiddo, still improving, so there ya go!!!

Squirrelle,
Hot diggity dang dang, that chair ain't got nothing on you babygirl!!!!! Show that chair you are the boss!!!
Sorry about the problem with your eye's, I be in prayer for you chica!!!
Hapy to hear that your birthday was such a success and enjoy that special man of your's and have a Grand Anniversary. I don't think Carabba's has information on their site for nutrition. Last time we went their for daddy's b'day, I checked on line and they did not, but who knows, maybe they have added it, that would be great!!! Hey like you said, save your calories, make the best choices you can and enjoy enjoy and enjoy some more!!!!!

Blance,
I adored the pictures of all you wonderful flowers, thank you darling, only you, only you, would send me a whole garden and I love it!!!!
Now as far as you in the suit, that is okay, I just want to see a pic of the suit!!! K girlie????
Hope you get that air fixed and it does not cost you a bundle. Now get all your stuff done and remember to say POP!!! LOLOLOL yeah I know, I got jokes, YOU ALWAYS STAY POP!!!!
Wow, I will keep your hubby's friend in prayer and his bride to be. How sweet and loving of him, making sure she will be taken care of when he is gone. That's an Officer and a Gentleman.

Hey Susan........Hey Ona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there Laura,
happy to see your face in this place today!!!!! You come back now ya here!!!!

Kayla,
hip hip whoray........you remember to take your vitamin's again today!!!! Oh yeah baby that is a big deal and five in a row, you are on FIRE!!!! Keep it up.

J,
glad all of that is over and you are back to your normal self. Enjoy your shopping trip and I believe the perch will be grand, venture out one day and try some black sea bass, oh yeah, that is good some eats baby. Last night I made spicy chicken tortilla soup and it was super yummmmm.........today I had the ultimate homemade lump crab cakes and sweet potatoes and tonight I made shrimp salad for tomorrow. I love the shrimp salad not only because it taste so good, but because it is so easy peasy to make, only 4 ingredients, plus a dash of salt and lots of pepper for me. Almost did not use any salt, but daddy would have known.
Love the blanket you are working on, cannot wait to see the finished product. Long chats with friends, I remember those. Great you are making the time to go out with them and talk about old and new times. You are one awesome chick, chick, planning ahead. You are a smart one!!!!!!
Now aren't you sooooo glad you married that man, bet you would not trade him in for the world!!!!!!
Get your booty in those new jeans, get motivated and get your exercise on, and have fun, oh yeah, love love love that man!!!!

Misty,
you are kicking butt and taking names girl, boyfriend in hand and loving it and pounds melting away!!!! Here is a WOOT WOOT just for you. Keep it up kiddo.

Today, was a good day, full of life, love, and gatherings.
I have been extremely watchful of what I ate today, trying to almost negate the sodium, yeah yeah, I said almost. I will decide in the morning if I will WI tomorrow or wait until next week. Depends on how these limbs look in the morning. But I am not sad or mad about it, especially since I know what has caused this. See I am leaning and not throwing tantrums!! hahahaha And I have already preparded my eats for tomorrow. Yep, planning ahead, gotta stay ahead of this game!!!! All the girls were here today and the grands, and even a niece, it was a great gathering and I enjoyed every minute of it!!!! Well let's see what tomorrow holds, whatever it is, I will make sure it is a positive!!!!!

Hugs love and blessings,
making every moment count,
Ags
:hug::hug:

learningtoliveagain 04-14-2011 05:50 AM

Good Morning My Little Chick-a-dee's and T.G.I.T. (Thank God it's Thursday)!

Shannon- So happy to hear about you being under the 250's. So super duper! Next stop 199!!!

Lynn- Opps! Back to square one without snacking. Do you have any idea what may have triggered your snacking? Well if that's only one slip for the month, that ain't so bad.

Laura- Hello, hello, hello!

Kayla- Yay for the multi vitamin. I never took them until recently myself when they came out with vitamin gummies. I could never swallow the others.

J- Oh yes! I just love NCIS. I watch Dancing with the Stars on monday night, but always miss the tuesday night results because I won't miss NCIS. As far as the eyeball, I'm not sure. It opened the door when scanned so it had to belong to someone from NCIS.
Your husband is definitely a keeper. How sweet of him to pamper you like that. Now you have a full length mirror to watch all that weight fall off of you.

Ona- I just can't believe you only have 13 pounds to go to reach your goal. You are such an inspiration to all of us. I am so glad you joined 3FC and the positive thread.

Ags- I'm glad you enjoyed the flowers. Yes they are a bloomin' and so are my sinuses!
Yes, Mr. Frank is truly an Officer and a Gentleman. His bride to be is just the sweetest thing and she suffers from MS, so she will need all the assistance financially she can get. They both have children from previous marriages and they are great kids (adults). Franks son is already down here from PA and wants to care for his dad. My husband hired him at his 7-11 so he would have some income and he is working his dad's shift.
Now you young lady, weather you go to WI or not I'm sure when those legs go down your gonna shock the Kageebers out of that scale with a loss. Keep watching that sodium.

Well another POP day was had by moi. Today will be the same as far as I'm concerned. Got my errands done yesterday so my husband can take my jeep to work where the mechanic picks it up to work on my A/C. He will be running some dye through the cooling system to check for leaks. I'm hoping that's all it is.
Now T.G.I.T. instead of T.G.I.F.! Yes! Because my poor son have been a bundle of nerves every morning this week. Florida is holding they're FCAT (Fl. Comprehensive Assessment Test) testing this week and it's so stressful on the kids. They know if you don't score high enough they're held back. Andrew does well on them every year, but this year has been particularly more stressful on him. My poor baby has gotten up every morning and thrown up. Today is the last day of testing and today is science, his favorite subject, so hopefully his stress level won't be as bad.

Well that's it for me, I'm going out there and making it a POPPIN" memorible day. Let's do this!!!

Learn

lynnie923 04-14-2011 09:10 AM

positive thought: Be observant. See the moments your in, hear the music of the universe, feel the flow of your soul, taste the passions of your heart, dont miss moments of life

positive action: well the first day of my restart was a success. By the way I didn't eat any bread for dinner last night; i took my tuna and out it on romaine lettuce leaves instead.

lynnie923 04-14-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnaMi (Post 3806351)
Learn,what a wonderful thing for you to do,donating your services :hug: sorry about your friend.That's really special of him to marry her.You'll do just fine at the dinner.:)

Cake,what a wonderful husband you have:love:

:wave:Lynn

:wave:Ags,hope your legs feel better soon.:hug:

Kayla,great job taking those vitamins :cp:

Misty,great job on the 30 lbs :bravo:

Squirrellee,sorry about your eyes and the surgery :hug: take care of yourself :hug: Great NSV w/the chair :cp:

:hug::wave: Ona!!!!

Hello to all the ladies!!! I hope you have a magnificent day!! I will try my best.

Lynn

learningtoliveagain 04-14-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnie923 (Post 3807195)
e
positive action: well the first day of my restart was a success. By the way I didn't eat any bread for dinner last night; i took my tuna and out it on romaine lettuce leaves instead.

Awesome Lynn!

Tuna salad or chicken salad in good stuffed in a big beefsteak tomato also. Great job avoiding the bread. I gave up regular bread on 2/25/11 and it's really helping with my weight loss. Your doing great!

Learn

lynnie923 04-14-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain (Post 3807291)
Awesome Lynn!

Tuna salad or chicken salad in good stuffed in a big beefsteak tomato also. Great job avoiding the bread. I gave up regular bread on 2/25/11 and it's really helping with my weight loss. Your doing great!

Learn

Its really hard cutting my bread intake because I love whole wheat bread. But I have slacked off on it alot. But the lettuce leaves helped alot and I could eat more of it then I can of bread with it only being 1 carb per cup for lettuce.

Lynn

Laura G 04-14-2011 12:23 PM

Hello all.
I'm back again today. I stepped on the scale this morning and couldn't believe my eyes! It says I'm down 6 pounds since Monday. Water weight anyone? Anyways, Monday is my official WI day, so I'm not changing my siggy til then.
I'm doing really well with the exercise challenges I joined. Of course I've only done them for two days, but it's two days more than I was doing!
I had a bad night yesterday - I didn't eat enough during the day and went home ravenous. So of course I overate. For the big picture, I still probably ate a normal day's calories, just most at once, in the evening and with lots of sugar. Oh well. That's why I'm not changing my siggy til Monday - so all the good and bad balances out.

I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for the support.

My positive action for the day - I'm going to reread a book called "Mindless Eating", and I have no junk food stashed in my desk today.

lynnie923 04-14-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura G (Post 3807596)
Hello all.
I'm back again today. I stepped on the scale this morning and couldn't believe my eyes! It says I'm down 6 pounds since Monday. Water weight anyone? Anyways, Monday is my official WI day, so I'm not changing my siggy til then.
I'm doing really well with the exercise challenges I joined. Of course I've only done them for two days, but it's two days more than I was doing!
I had a bad night yesterday - I didn't eat enough during the day and went home ravenous. So of course I overate. For the big picture, I still probably ate a normal day's calories, just most at once, in the evening and with lots of sugar. Oh well. That's why I'm not changing my siggy til Monday - so all the good and bad balances out.

I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for the support.

My positive action for the day - I'm going to reread a book called "Mindless Eating", and I have no junk food stashed in my desk today.

If i don't eat during the day I have an all in one sitting too. They are bad news. Just remember to eat during the day and I hope that massive weight loss stays for ya.

Lynn

Cakegirl27 04-14-2011 04:55 PM

Hey everyone. I hope you all are enjoying your day.

Ags- I hope you enjoyed time with the family yesterday. I will keep an eye out for the sea bass. Growing up in New England you'd think I would love seafood like everyone else... but I loathed it. Now that I'm older my taste buds have changed and I'm finding that I love seafood so it's become trial and error to what I'm going to like because I always turned my nose up at it before! Of course I'm glad I married my Jerry! He amazes me every day. Today he went to the store and came home with a bubble wand. He said it's for days when I'm not up to exercising... I can go outside and mess around with the bubbles and still be moving around. I thought that was the sweetest thing ever. I told him once that every Easter I would get jack and jill soap bubbles and jelly shoes and that's how I knew summer was coming and he remembered! I've never had a bubble wand before, the thing makes some massive bubbles!!! I know, I act like a little kid sometimes but it helps me let off some steam so I don't go crazy! :dizzy:

Learn- That's what I was thinking too, and I wonder if it is someone we have seen before. Maybe the old director... Morrow was his name I think? I don't know, but it's very hinky! I hope Andrew had a better day today and I'm sure he's going to do great on his tests.

Lynnie- That sounds yummy. I just got these flavored tuna packets at my sister's insistence that they're great and I really don't like mayo so I usually have my tuna with mustard if on a sandwich. I didn't want to do that with this tuna so I think having it on lettuce would be fabulous and it honestly never occurred to me. Also stuffing it in a tomato sounds cool like Learn suggested. I have a new found love for tomatoes lately! Good going skipping the bread. Sunday is coming up fast and I hope our measurements go well.

Laura- I'm sorry you had a bad night and I hope you're doing better. If I skip meals I really mess with my routine so I actually set my cellphone alarm so I know when I'm due to eat, otherwise I'd go back to eating one big meal a day and that wasn't working for me. How was the book? Grats to clearing out the desk. You know what they say, out of sight out of mind! Good luck with your WI on Monday, I'm sure you'll do great!

Well, today is gorgeous outside. It's like 62ish which is a nice spring day for where we live. It's partly cloudy so it's keeping the temps down, but still. We have the windows open to let in some fresh air. Hubby went to the store today and got my new scale and my new yoga mat and wow does my spine thank him! I've always had intense lower back pain and some of the stuff done on your back I just couldn't do on my hardwood floor so I'm grateful. The scale isn't so hot. It's consistant so that makes me happy. Doesn't make me happy to say I'm at 266 on this one when I was 10lbs lighter on the fail scale. Oh well, at least it's an honest number. I had way too much salt yesterday too so maybe it will go down a bit by Sunday! I shall keep my fingers crossed.
Another cool thing is I have been having some tummy trouble for the past month or so and it was getting pretty bad. I started to have fiber one cottage cheese with my breakfast so I could make sure I'm getting my fair share. My tummy troubles eased a little in like 3 days! Because it worked well I decided to come off my ensure shake in the morning and substitute some fiber rich cereal and skim milk (btw, when did they stop calling it skim milk?) and its less calories but waaaay more food and it's taking me further in the day. So cereal and yogurt or cottage cheese and yogurt in the morning now. They also have bars and muffins and whatnot but I'm going to see how the cereal works out. I'm feeling so much better though!
Today I did my 40 minute yoga set and instead of doing the 1 mile walk right after, I took a little break so I don't over do it. I want confidence that I'm not going to feel like I did the other day before I go for an hour straight. I am however going to go do another 35 minutes now. I know that it's not as effective as going the whole time and keeping your HR up but its better than nothing right? So I will talk to you all later tonight and I hope you're all feeling great!

-j

Saracandoit 04-14-2011 07:12 PM

Hi everyone!

So I weighted myself and, I'm actually up 3 pounds! GAH. But I think it's because well, I haven't meet up with mother nature this month yet.. maybe shes visiting soon and I feel stronger. Muscle? I hope. On the bright side I'm very proud that I walked/Stood in line/chased my little cousins around Disneyland for 13 hours on tuesday! I of course had to take wednesday off from working out since my calves hurt so bad but.. thats the longest Ive ever spent at Disneyland and probably could of walked around a few more hours! Normally I'm embarrassingly sweaty ALL day even at night but I had to put on a sweater around 6pm and didn't sweat one bit! I'm on my way to the gym now wish me luck on getting back down 3 pounds !