Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #316  
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Height: 5'4"

I don't have time to post much since it's my work weekend, but I read the latest, and I just had to chime in. Ducky, I am so proud of you for doing your thing in that grocery store! So, so proud of you!!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #317  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Thank you Shannon,
Please don't work to hard and I will be thinking of you while you work.. If I had to be sick and in the hospital, I would want a nurse just like YOU!!!!

Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 04-02-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:07 AM   #318  
Pecking off pounds

S/C/G: 335/Ticker/170

Height: 6'5

Oh sorry, was away for a while for personal reasons. Anyways, my positive is I met someone.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:51 AM   #319  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Misty,
I am so happy for you, I missed you but that was a good reason to be away.
Having someone in your life can mean the world to you. Wishing you the best!!!!

Ags
Old 04-03-2011, 04:43 AM   #320  

Good Sunday Morning!

Lynn- That is just awesome that your husband is supporting your weight loss. Great job increasing your exercises, but don't hurt yourself.

Susan- Hope your having a grand time and Mum is surprised. What a great number, number 75.

Ags- Look at you shopping without the electric cart. I am so proud and amazed at your progress. The walks to the stop sign are really paying off. That just makes my heart smile.

Misty- A new someone is always exciting. I'm happy for you. You can fill us in with details later.

Well I was POP yesterday and I even got 30 minutes of walking in. I'm still coughing, but not as often and it doesn't sound as wet and congested as it did. After all that bad weather we had it was absolutely gorgeous out yesterday with highs only around 75 degrees. Today is suppose to be a little warmer.
I would love to go see my Mom, but I'm still afraid I might make her or another resident sick. I kinda worry that if I don't visit her often enough that she may forget me. My brother is going to see her today and I asked him to explain why I haven't been there. I'm hoping by tuesday or wednesday I'll feel well enough and won't be contagious any more.

Well ladies I'm done here, I hope everyone has a wonderful sunday and make it POP.

Learn
Old 04-03-2011, 07:43 AM   #321  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

positive thought: Today is the start of a new adventure. New challenges to face, new memories to make, and new obstacles to overcome <3

positive action: going to the store today so I will get some walking in
Old 04-03-2011, 08:53 AM   #322  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post

I also want to say this, we all come here to be supported, encouraged, cheered on, lifted up, to share, but most of all to know someone out there cares. With that being said, please support ALL of our sisters here, everyone likes a pat on the back, this is a give a take relationship here, so please let everyone know that we are behind each other, EACH AND EVERY ONE. This is a WE thread and I hope everyone understands.

Ags
Ags - thanks! I needed to hear that! You rock!
Old 04-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #323  
Divine

All the ladies in the house:

I want to wish yall a fantastic day!!!

Lynn
Old 04-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #324  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

WHy Hiddy Ho Neighbors,

Happy Blessed Sunday!!!!!!!

I am sooooo happy to see three rays of sunshine this morning:

BLANCHE, CAROL, AND LYNN are out radiating SUNSHINE!!!!! SHINE LADIES SHINE!!!!!

Blanche,
any time I can make you smile, it adds years to my life!!!!
You are right, that stop sign has been a blessing and I ain't STOPPING THERE!!
Whooooo, stop the presses, you got out and had a little walk, you are feeling better and now I gotta get up a shout!!! Praise Him from whom all blessings flow!!!! My Learn is out and about to walking to boot!! You go girl!!!! Glad the sun is shining on your down there in your neck of the woods!! It is here too. That is wonderful that when you cannot make it to see Mom, that your brother goes. Trust and believe, she will neve ever forget you, you are always carried in her heart. Remember that!!!!

OH HAPPY DAY,
My sister, my friend, my confidant, Carol, is in the house!!!!!! I love my bestie's!!!!! You have made me smile so hard my face hurts, but that's okay, such a gooood hurt!!!! I am proud of you and you know why!!!!! Glad I was able to give you just what you needed, shucks, I needed it too!!!

Lynn,
You are on the move girl and that is truly a wonderful thing. You are doing great, squats, walking, alone time. Just what the doctor ordered.

NOW HERE THIS: I AM ORDERING EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU TO GO OUT A HAVE A SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC OUT OF THIS WORLD KIND OF DAY!!! GOT IT......THAT IS ALL!!!!

LauraG, where are you????
Maria........putting out an APB on ya!!!!
Looking for one small bowl.......are you there???
Cake/J, missing you chica!!!!
Heather, where for art thou Heather?????
Shannon, take care of those sweet babes, missing you already!!
Dgram, how's it going??? Please come by soon.
Ona, bet you are out losing more pounds, you are a blaze!!!
Inked, I want you to know, I miss you my kindred spirit!!! smooches

This morning I woke to a beautiful, fully blessed kind of a day. The Lord answered on of my prayers this morning, I had been going to church alone for a while, don't really know why daddy was not attending, but this clear, bright, favor filled day, daddy got up and got dressed without even waking me until he was about to walk out the door and said mommie watch McKenzie till I get back, I AM GOING TO CHURCH!!!!!! I had been praying for God to bring back and He did. He never stopped reading his Word or praying or believing, just would not go to church......but today, this day............he went back. Thank you Lord for answering my prayer and better yet, answering his!!!!! My soul is happy and blessed!!!

Pookie pies, I am off to prepare dinner...............Spicy chicken tortilla soup!!!
Go out of your way, make someone happy today, besides me, cause you all have already done that.
Hugs love and blessings,
rememeber to make every moment count,
Ags

Side note: Always remember this.......to get support, you must give support. From one wise woman....
Old 04-04-2011, 05:02 AM   #325  

Morning, Morning!

Carol- We all rock here on the POSITIVE thread. Actually we all rock here on 3FC.

Lynn- How are those squats going? How many are you doing each time? Don't be surprised if the scale goes up a bit from you building muscle, that where your measuring comes in handy. Your doing great.

Ags- It was great talking to you yesterday. I'll bet you didn't know I was flying up the highway at 75 MPH while we were chatting. I was on my way to Sam's to pick up a few things.
I was thinking about your husband's sudden about face with going to church, do you think his accident may have something to do with it. Maybe he just needs to let God know how much he appreciates him guarding him during the accident and allowing him to walk away. Sometimes I think God needs to shake a person up a little to get they're attention. And you my dear, as you find yourself thinking about all that's going on in your life right now remember he ain't gonna give you anymore then you can handle. You are a super strong woman.

Alright, as for me I was POP all the way yesterday. Started off at Cracker Barrel and managed to stay low carb. They offer low carb options on they're menu. They rest of the day just followed right along.
Today is just a few errands, a walk in the morning and then putter around the house a bit. Maybe vacuum or something.

I am going to have a POP day today and I would love to come back here and read about everyone else POPPIN' they're day also. I know ya'll can make it happen.

Learn
Old 04-04-2011, 07:53 AM   #326  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
Morning, Morning!

Lynn- How are those squats going? How many are you doing each time? Don't be surprised if the scale goes up a bit from you building muscle, that where your measuring comes in handy. Your doing great.

Learn
Learn: I am doing about 30 squats in 10 mins. But they don't hurt or anything and I find I am able to get lower to the ground. Yeah the scale did go up.

Lynn
Old 04-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #327  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give you an update, we are crazy busy here in Key West. I really do not like to be this busy, it stresses me out. I do not have a high tolerance for stress to be honest.

I have been holding steady on the weight but haven't lost any more. That's okay, but I think I'm going to do a super low-carb week starting today and try to knock off a few pounds. I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to lose more weight, I have been sitting at roughly this weight for so long. I have been religiously going to my exercise classes and also swimming some.

I think today I will do paperwork that I have been putting off. Wish me luck!

Last edited by CJZee; 04-04-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #328  
Divine

Positive thought: Change the way you see things, and the things you see will change.

Positive action: Plan on stay on course and I bought some nutrigrain bars so maybe those as a snack will help with not eating after a snack.

To all the ladies:

Have a superb day and smile!!!

Lynn

Last edited by lynnie923; 04-04-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #329  
Pecking off pounds

S/C/G: 335/Ticker/170

Height: 6'5

309.5... Personal reason was I was in the hospital for a few days for my mental well-being. I'm fine now. Anyways when I got out I asked a guy named Alan out that I had met at a meet up for people who like to play board games. Basically it's a group of people who just show up randomly and play games, never know who's gonna show up. Anyways I had seen him at two of the meet ups at one location so far (i go to two) and I thought he was cute and smart and stuff so I got up my courage to ask him on a date. It's been going really well. We've been together for two dates so far and we've just really hit it off. Neither of us wanted to leave each others presence last time but I had to go home. So yea... We have a lot of similar interests and even the same birthday, well... he's 2 years older. So there you have it. And i can't stop thinking about him.

Oh, I have got to add this... He cooks... and he's a WONDERFUL COOK!

Last edited by Mistycrow; 04-04-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #330  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistycrow View Post
309.5... Personal reason was I was in the hospital for a few days for my mental well-being. I'm fine now. Anyways when I got out I asked a guy named Alan out that I had met at a meet up for people who like to play board games. Basically it's a group of people who just show up randomly and play games, never know who's gonna show up. Anyways I had seen him at two of the meet ups at one location so far (i go to two) and I thought he was cute and smart and stuff so I got up my courage to ask him on a date. It's been going really well. We've been together for two dates so far and we've just really hit it off. Neither of us wanted to leave each others presence last time but I had to go home. So yea... We have a lot of similar interests and even the same birthday, well... he's 2 years older. So there you have it. And i can't stop thinking about him.

Oh, I have got to add this... He cooks... and he's a WONDERFUL COOK!

Don't ya just love a man who can cook? My hubby cooks and I love it!!!

Lynn
Closed Thread