Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #106  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hang in there, Heather, you know how to recover.

So far I've met my goals, minimal as they are, every day--I've gotten 10 minutes of light exercise every day, journalled everything I've eaten, and with this, I've checked in three days in a row. I'm not going to try to up my goals until next week. Making it through the weekend just meeting these minimal goals might be challenging enough. If I succeed... I'll add POP breakfasts next week and increase the minimum exercise.

Good luck with the snow, everyone!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:01 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Judy -- Planning really is helpful to me!!

Angela -- Thanks! I seem to be back on track today -- though I almost blew it again.

I think you're right not to up goals yet -- but KUDOS on making them!!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 330/ticker/192

Height: 5'10

Hi everyone,

I'm back from my trip. Even though the food was very good and there were lots of temptations, I had 3 good days. I wasn't that hungry as I was feeling poorly from TOM, so it wasn't hard.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #109  
fat girl

S/C/G: 240/240/170

Height: 5'8"

How can i up my water intake when it's so bland! And it seems like all i want to eat is sweets. I like veggies and all but don't eat alot of meat. Don't really care for it. When i do manage to eat something healthy then i think "Good ate a healthy luinch/dinner now time for dessert!" I try my hardest not to eat alot of junk but even trying to limit them to just a bite is hard.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:27 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Ruth - I'm taking this as a sign you are sleeping - YAYYYYYYYYY. Snooze away.

Battle - welcome back - what a victory with 3 good days on the road - now 3 good days at home!

Moseslake - my body craves water now - find a way to get it in - it's important!

Heather, Deb, Angela and Judy - hope the snow isn't headed your way - it came down fast and furious once it started - so far we have 9 new inches - it's a very pretty snow! I spent two hours cleaning cars in the parking lot last night - I was exhausted by the time I got home and feel it today - a good workout!

Good choices today ladies!
Old 01-20-2011, 07:32 AM   #111  

Good morning, How are you all this morning?

For now I am staying off that scale. It just makes me crazy!

Welcome fat girl, join the club. LOL! I know you don't want to hear this, but I had to give up sugar completely in order to NOT crave it. I know, not an easy thing, but it can be done. (going on two years for me). After awhile you really won't miss it, honest! As for water...I have a hard time with that one too. I make myself drink a full glass before b'fast and then I have water with my meals, UGH! Some say to add lemon, but that didn't help me. Good luck and keep posting.

Later, Ruth ps: Carol, I did sleep better last night, Thank you. I had to take an Advil pm to do it though.

Last edited by Iwillbe; 01-20-2011 at 07:34 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:57 AM   #112  

Had a better day yesterday -- not perfect, but better.

Snow is supposed to track south of us, but it's going to be BITTER cold. fun fun fun.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:28 AM   #113  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Mornin'. Yesterday was almost perfect. I'll try again today. Sun's out so I need to get to the store today.

Water? I love it. I discovered True Lemon products. They have packets of lemon. lime, and orange with no sweeteners, no additives. The packets = a lemon wedge in a powder form and can be used in water or to cook with or flavor food. have to order orange and lime. Lemon is available in Wegmans here.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 330/ticker/192

Height: 5'10

Good morning everyone,

I am still tired from my trip but I should be able to catch up on rest tonight. My commitment is that regular exercising will commence tomorrow, Friday. Exercise is a must for weight loss and for feeling alive. I will be setting my alarm for 5 am to make it happen.

Fatgirl, just make a commitment to drinking water and work it into a plan. I know for me there are some foods that trigger me and I simply cannot take one bite of so I have to avoid them altogether for success. It sounds like sugar is a trigger for you.

Gggirls, you may not have been able to get to the gym but you got your workout anyway! Good for you.

Heather, good job. Keep it up for today.

j-ann, Yeah! Glad you had a good day.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:45 AM   #115  

Good morning! I am here, I am awake, and wish I was sleeping.

Just checking in. Not much to say this morning. Have a great day. Ruth
Old 01-21-2011, 08:00 AM   #116  

Too cold!! -4!!! brrrrr!!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 08:23 AM   #117  

Height: 5'7"

Heather- we are sitting at 4 above ....Way to cold for ky!!

food has been great and soooooooo easy. Exercise is happening daily and hubby is joining me on it. If I could only bottle this energy. Scales are up a few lbs...but i know im doing it right!!
Old 01-21-2011, 08:41 AM   #118  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Morning. Quiet here too. Expecting lots of snow. Staying in.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:51 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

I've had my Friday morning swim, need to get out for a bit to help this cabin fever before the next storm hits.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #120  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hi gang, fell off my wagon yesterday. I have gone back and journalled for yesterday and today, but didn't manage to check in yesterday or exercise, but I'll get back on plan tomorrow. Gonna stick with the same goals for next week.

On the up side, one of the reasons I got off track was that today was a huge deadline--had to turn in my application for promotion, which was documentation of everything I've done for the last 5 years. No guarantees, of course, but at least that deadline is past.

Hope everyone in the snow belt is staying safe and warm.

Angela
Closed Thread