nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Height: 5'8"

Happy Sunday everyone!
Old 03-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 236/232/208

Height: 5'3"

Hello everyone. :]
Sorry that I haven't been online much this week. I have been so busy with my school work but I have managed to finish my essays, woohoo! I have a couple of small homework to do later so that's fine. ;D

Again, I haven't been on plan this week because I was too busy with my essays to think about food, let alone make them, so I snacked on Coco Pops Straws again, haha! I didn't overeat and I've exercised so I hope I won't see a gain for tomorrow's WI.

Take care all.
Beth

xx
Old 03-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #63  

Hello again my peeps!

DCHound, looks like we are going to get a 4-8 inch snowfall tonight. I have my doubts cuz the weathermen have messed up so much this season. If we get that, so much for my redneck carport!! hehe. Time for more duct tape.

Hugs Prof Heather!!

Bazz, great job getting your essays in on time! I understand being busy.

Well, seems like a nice icky day to stay in and watch the extended versions of Lord of the Rings on my HDTV with the surround sound up LOUD.

Hugs to all!
Ratkity
Old 03-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Default Blc

Don't forget to post your weights today!!

Last edited by Debbie54; 03-01-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Hi all,

Well it turned out to be strep with a side order of ear infections and sinus infection. I have really been feeling icky and sick. DH drug me out today to do some shopping and we went out to breakfast. I went to the bathroom at the restaurant and got sick. I have never done that before but since then I can't eat anything. I think that isn't such a bad thing right now to just do some liquids and protein shakes cause I'm up 3 pounds from comfort eating all of the carbs.

I do have time for personals but honestly don't feel up to it. I am praying that the antibiotics start to work soon. I went to work on Friday out of sheer necessity. Good thing I did because nobody did my job when I was gone and it is a mandatory thing to have done within 5 days of being referred over. Oh well, I almost caught up after working over 10 hours on Friday. They fired someone on Friday too. I really liked him but he was a pill as a worker.

Hugs to you all and it is so great to see Rat and Carol back! Hugs to you both. Well, hugs to you all like I said a minute ago.

Blessings everyone,
annie
Old 03-02-2009, 12:38 AM   #66  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

I went to a birthday party tonight where they had a black forest cake, and 5 Dairy Queen ice cream cakes. I ended up having some. I would have had to have been made of concrete. If I hadn't ridden with someone else, I would have left. I was trapped in this place with all these cake nuts. It was like some kind of water torture.

On the positive side, I never want to see or smell cake again.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:11 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!
New week, new thread!
Closed Thread