Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 08:56 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Morning ladies,

Its going to be a nice day here today. My niece is coming out soon. DH will make us breakfast and then we're working outside all day today. A good day to get all the outside work done to spiff the place up before the holiday.

I did the shower thing yesterday. It was nice to see friends from the old Sunday school class.

I didn't get my exercise in. DH and I had a rather difficult day yesterday. One of the dogs chewed the cover off the recliner handles on one of the new recliners. It happened while I was working on bills in my office. I suspect it was Wile but it could have been Daisy. I was not happy but DH decided that it was pretty much my fault for not paying more attention to the dogs. I was angry that it happened but especially if it was Wile because Wile was supposed to have been gone. BRB, gonna go whip some girly dog butt for playing tug of war with my blanket.

Okay, back. I've got to get over this "forgetting" exercise mindset that I seem to have.

Barb - Good job for making exercise a priority while you're gone. You're a good example that it can be done with the right mindset. Have fun!

Heather - I understand about the scale creeping up. Mine is too. I bet DH would like the mushroom barley soup. Sounds very hearty.

I better get moving. to all!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:39 AM   #17  
BELIEVE!

Morning Chicks!
It's a lazy morning around the hotel room. The boys let us sleep until about 7:45 then we wandered to the lobby for breakfast. Man...it's somewhat challenging to look at that food. The sausage gravy looked so yum. I sat there telling myself that "food does not have any control over me"! I had 1 egg, 1 piece of sausage, lite OJ and oatmeal. I'm hitting the gym shortly and I'll get more fruit in after that.

DH is being a little grumpy. I know he doesn't feel great, but it certainly doesn't help to be a grump!

After the gym we are visiting with my FIL and then going to friend's for dinner! They always cook something yummy, but somewhat healthy. Hopefully that will be the case today as well.

Have a fantastic day my friends!

Terri - Sorry about the dog/chair/hubby.

Later....
Barb
Old 11-23-2008, 10:09 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Barb -- Excellent job with breakfast this morning!! You're reminding me that you really CAN be healthy when you travel!! I have kind of forgotten that.

Terri -- wow, your dogs keep you on your toes!! I hope you get wile where he needs to be soon!!

I had a great day yesterday. The soup was yummy, and I got lots of errands done, but also had time for fun too. Best of both worlds. More of the same today...
Old 11-24-2008, 07:50 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!!! Let's jump to a new week!!!
Closed Thread