Old 07-30-2008, 07:09 PM   #16  
Closed

S/C/G: 420/396/350

Height: 5'1"

LoL I started the chart but then didnt end up finishing it cuz i got a phone call and then my mom came over and it was one thing after another.. I need to finish it and get it up for sure!!

As for the water, i do try my best and i feel like i just cant force myself to drink anymore than i am.. they say to listen to ur body.. and im definitely not dehydrated so i duno whats up with me not needing much to drink..

I guess once im able to do more i will need more.. so i will just keep on doing my best
BIG B00TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:11 PM   #17  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Height: 5'6"

When I fall into a rut of not drinking water........I try this.

I fill a jug of water that I've measured the ounces for...mine has the ounces on it......keep it in the fridge.......cold is the only way for me to drink it!

then when I go to grab something to eat or drink(other than water) I grab my jug and take a big swig.........each and everytime.......by the end of the day I've drank most of it......when I'm working its alot easier......I keep the jug by me at all times and I tend to drink more then......but at home I gravitate to something with flavor! LOL

My jug would hold 6 bottles of water..........so I add 3 packets of drink mix so it has some sort of flavor but not alot of sodium!

hope that gives you some ideas....

you are not pathetic...........we all fall into these ruts just keep trying!!!!
DMPLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #18  
Closed

S/C/G: 420/396/350

Height: 5'1"

Thanks Bernice!! I do keep a 2 quart jug with water in it at all times.. i refill it each morning.. some mornings its still half full tho.. I am trying my best tho..

I try to avoid the aspartame and splenda sweeteners.. because of all the dangers reported, they arent good for your health at all..

So i would rather stick to the plain water if i can.. I do use stevia when i am in the modd for a sweet drink..

I get some of the teas at nutrition 4 skin.. They are called yerba mate royale, they r soooooo good! I love them hot and cold but i try to limit myself to anything other than water

The royales are already lightly sweetened with stevia.. i just love em! They have a lemon one thats my fave.. i love that iced! YUM!

And they have the liquid stevia flavors too.. My fave is the english toffee! YUM is that stuff great in some plain seltzer! I have to try the other flavors too!! One at a time of course
BIG B00TY is offline   Reply With Quote