Old 08-30-2007, 05:04 PM   #1  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Wink Time to Try Again

Hi everyone

It has been a while I know ... and I have definitely not been well behaved over the last few months.... in fact I have put back on at least half of what I lost last year! Very depressing.

But tomorrow is Sept 1 ... time to get back on the scales and get back on track. I have already been buying the right foods for the cupboard and freezer in preparation for my new start .. and if I cant do it alone again I will get back on JC for a month or two to learn it all over again like I did originally .. only this time I will not let the world send me into a tailspin this time.

Hehehe .. one positive .. even tho its not one of the better ones lol .. even tho I have put on a bulk of the weight .. my new 25kg weight loss clothes still fit ... like they say .. the bigger you are the less noticeable in size you lose when you lose weight .. crappy really lol .. but I gotta look at it brightly

Love Hugs and Kisses everyone .. I will attempt to catch up on all the news when I get home from the shop .. happy me we are getting the net down there next month some time so I can keep coming in here when temptation hits lol.
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 05:27 PM   #2  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

Glad you have decided to come here. I am pretty new but I can tell you the support here is wonderful!!!!! Stick around...........this is a positive place!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 05:59 PM   #3  

good to see you back! been having the same trouble myself lately.. but here we both are back again and not ready to give up!
toofatforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 06:08 PM   #4  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Katt - Welcome back! We want to hear about how everyone is doing - you, your daughter, your guy, your dogs and lambs - the whole crew! I am sorry to hear that you gained part of what you lost back, but the operative word there is PART! You stopped youself and decided to take control before you gained it all back, or even worse went higher than your original start.
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 11:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

KATT!!!! WELCOME BACK!!
We've missed you!!!!!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 01:16 AM   #6  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Hi again peeps and thankies for the welcome back

Okee ... quick updates ...

My hunny - he is still doing well .. looking for other work hopefully closer to home so I can see him more often than just the weekends. He reached his goal weight .. but like me he has put a few pounds back on too.

My daughter - well she is now 16 (OMG!!!) and we have our ups and downs still ... little more levelled off now tho .. and she went for her learners license (in NZ the car license is achieved in 3 stages ... takes about 2-3 years to get the full license as there is a set time to each stage before you can go onto the next one) on Wednesday and got it first pop! Very happy day that day and definitely a boost to her confidence

My dogs - Well .. we have a new member to our family now! His name is Pepa and he is a papillon/chihuahua .. very cute and peppy lol ... will add a piccy soon. The others have accepted him ok .. except Gizmo lol .. he drives her nutty hehehe.

Our Cat - Mayday is doing well too ... he does love the new puppy cos he is so small lol .. I think Mayday thinks Pepa is some kind of long legged rat rofl ... keeps pouncing out at him and scaring the poor wee mite heheh.

Our lambs - In February Sooty passed away after some kind of virus which we couldnt beat, and then in June we lost Sweep ... unknown reason why .. I went out there to see him in the morning like I usually did and he had passed away in the night .. exactly 3 months after Sooty .. I do think some of it was just that he missed Sooty.

The shop - our shop is doing well ... so far so good and a little less stressful. We have in new ranges of different collectables, I have got deleted lines from a couple of my suppliers to that we can have different ranges more often ... about to start being open 6 days from Monday (only closed Sunday) ... but then beginning of October it will be 7 days until about the end of January I think ... then 6 days til June again and back to 5 days ... in among all this .. My hunny is taking me away for a few days together in November for our FIRST HOLIDAY TOGETHER!!! Yup .. almost 6 years together and we are finally having a break together lol ... gonna get dad and Ashleigh to watch the shop and the menagerie for us

Me - Well now .. I think Im doing ok .. I still have those moments when I feel sorrow for Tyler dying and angry at the cancer that took this little boy who had battled for 7 years .. and I have come to the realisation that I need to contact my brother who I havent talked to since my grandfathers death in 2000 .. but I have a fear of how he will receive my call because we havent been close for almost 20 years! Gawd that is a long time to lose a brother. There was a scare in April just before my birthday, my sister was almost killed in a car accident. I will admit to wondering what else am I supposed to survive without breaking apart .. only so strong one person can be for everyone and I do think the first 6 months of this year pushed me further than I thought I would survive .. but I have .. and Im getting back to the old me ... thinking the positive thoughts each day .. even when its just thankful that Im breathing

So tomorrow Im gettin on the dreaded scales and will be in here updating my siggie and preparing to battle lol ..

Heather your before and after pics are fab by the way!! WOW!! GO GIRL!!

Okee .. I better get some housework done ... new challenge for me .. working all day .. getting all the paperwork done .. giving attention to my daughter and the animals .. and keeping on top of the housework lol .. not one of my better successes rofl.

Huggies everyone!
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 04:55 PM   #7  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Katt - I'm sorry to hear about the lambs. Also, that must have been horribly scary about your sister. You have been through an awful lot. I hope you get some easier times ahead.

I am glad to hear that others are doing well. It's also great to hear that the shop is doing well. A real vacation with your sweetie is so exciting!
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:25 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

I hear ya....I too am wanting to get back into trying to lose the weight again. Good luck to you and to all of us.
KnCmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:59 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Katt - how wonderful to see you back. I've wondered how you've been and guessed maybe you were just really busy with the shop so weren't posting here. Sorry you gained some of your weight back, but I am sure you will lose it again soon. Also so sorry to hear about your sister's accident, has she fully recovered now. Poor Sooty and Sweep too What about your brother, have you worked up the courage to make that call?

I hope you post often, I always love reading what you have to say.

Hugs,

Ammi
AmmiUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:25 PM   #10  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Good Luck to you!!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote