Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 04:02 PM   #76  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Hi everyone!

Stevi, sorry to hear about the back. I know that hurts. I have sciatica so I have pain almost all the time. Not so much now that I dropped a few lbs but still sometimes.

Jenny! Glad to have you with us.

I am starting over today. I have done really bad the last 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago we had a block party and after it fizzled out a few of us were at one of the neighbors yard drinking and we dragged my dh back outside. He we trying to sleep on the couch. So nwe're sitting there and dh was standing up talking to one of the neighbors and all of a sudden he passed out. We have since had tests and other crap to find out what happened and we got nothing. He wasn't drinking. Our dr thinks he had a vasovago syncopal episode. In english it means he passed out. lol Prolly cause he was super tired, hadn't eaten in several hours and was standing right next to the fire and got too hot. But it sent me into a tailspin and I've been totally off plan since. I am getting back on today. I weighed in at 193 (luckily I only gained back about 5 lbs) and I've been OP all day. Woohoo go me. lol
Old 10-14-2006, 06:31 PM   #77  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

AHHHHWWAAAWHWHHW STEVI!! You know how to shock a person. Ouch, Your post was painful to read. That sounds sooo so painful. I'm with squishy, we would sooo be there for you if we could!! Pranin' for ya girl!!

Thanks for the complement. I'm loving drawing and painting, and have you to thank for helping me dig up a buried talent.

Jenny, one of my secrets is a great support system. Makes ALL the difference.

Molly go you!! LOL

Well, I am in MO visiting with the grandfolk. There is nothing to do here but eat. (I brought my laptop though) I am not doing to well eating wise, but I have to drop to 20pts monday, so I'm not too worried about it.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:52 PM   #78  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

dang stevi, that sounds bad enough for me to take the vicodin my dentist gave me in april ROFLMAO

i went garage salin today.......did some shopping, went to Home depot for some stuff for hubby (they'll provide wood but no hinges for doors for their
7X7 living quarters) and dangit I thought i was doing good!!! I had a good relaxing day, and low and behold, I ran over a dang screw. brand new one too....must've picked it up at the parking lot. so now i have to get the tire fixed or a new one. that will have to get done ASAP cuz i have no desire to change a flat on the interstate. plus i still need to take hubby's car in to get it all taken care of. i had a subway sammich plus chips for lunch, think i went over on cals by 100 for my meal. dinner will be later...maybe just a salad for a snack.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:41 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 186/169/150

Height: 5'7

Just a quick note to say Hi and I got good news! I lost 2.8 lbs! Finally!!!! I added a few more calories like several of you suggested and after 2 days my weight dropped! Anyway just wanted to share the good news and see if any of you had any luck this week too! Hope all is well!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 08:50 PM   #80  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

YAY JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've maintained this week cuz i wasn't so good over the weekend. but that's ok, it's maintaining and not gaining
Old 10-17-2006, 11:20 AM   #81  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Here's the new week of thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95999
Closed Thread