Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 12:30 PM   #1  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Talking ~~30-Something's Week of Oct 8th thread~~

Well, I looked and didn't see the thread anywhere so here it is. If I have duplicated it, Lauren go ahead and delete it.
I've been busy and catching up is gonna be a challenge. Just being DS#1 taxi's is taking up alot of time!! Today I get to do all the laundry. DH has been relatively useless all weekend as he had a hard week and would appreciate being able to sleep and watch TiVo all weekend. Arg! When can I just take the weekend off? Buttface. The Baby fell asleep in our room last night and I asked him to turn off the TV (lil feller has been a BEAR!) so he woulsd Stay asleep and you'd have thought I b!tch slapped his Mama. Just go watch it in the living room and shut your pie hole Sparky! Sometimes he simply doesn't understand the inconviences and sacrifices a FATHER has to make. He was a bachlor WAY to long. I try to be understanding but he's just plain immature at times. ANYWAYS.....
Went to the Duck's opening game on Fri. Interesting. Hockey pretty ok to watch. ( I'm not a sports fan) We had to leave early to catch a friends band. They opened for a Led Zeplin tribute...OMG! TAlk about freekin' AWESOME musicans! They where collectively 400 years old but unbelievable!! That drummer had everything John Bonham had. I just stood there with my mouth open. My cousin came down to spend the day and have dinner on Sat. I made my FAmous (yeah uh huh.) Steak, bone in NY. Yumm... But the diet went to **** all of Sat. Oh well. Diggin' my exercise again so hopefully I will be successful at maintaining.

Fit~ I can see all of your pics...Your one hot lil project! DS is VERY VERY tall!! Mine DS is but a mere 5'6" and 150lbs. Erie how much the boys look alike. I really thought it was the same kid! Cute lil fellers. Your arms are just fine , you silly rabbit.
KAren~ What a punkin! You do what ever she says!!
Jessamy and Christi~ 12's? Its offical..I hate you both. I WANNA BE A `12!!! Seriously...WTG I luv you....mean it.
lAuren~ If I could just remember...Hmm....Musta been a lie.
Where's the Mel~ster!!!?? Shout out to ya!!
Holy~ I say, when the hag gets back with her Dr. note, you take it and cram it down her throat right after you've gouged her eyes out....Too much?
Malificent is near completion...I'll post when she's done.
Smooooches.

Last edited by Stevi-rocks; 10-08-2006 at 06:28 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:23 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!
Old 10-08-2006, 02:12 PM   #3  
Spurs Chick

S/C/G: 214/206/140

Height: 5' 5"

Hi everyone! I was told in my thread down there to jump into these threads, so here I am! Look forward to chatting to you all!

I had my first weigh in today, and lost 3lb, so am well pleased by that - though I am really feeling peckish right now! Spent the afternoon walking my dog, he is loving the new me - longer walkies for him!

Other than that I am gonna spend the night vegging and watching crappy tv!
Old 10-08-2006, 02:41 PM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

lololol stevi!!! I'm havin a damn party when she's gone...i kid you not...hosting another rubber stamping party here and then afterwards might have some serious drinks LOLOL wanna come up??? Goddess you need to come on over that day

I lost another pound this week although i wasn't real good about food on friday....i did start regular walking this week.....plus walkin the dog....i'm tryin to stay busy

have a great one, i'll be back later
Old 10-08-2006, 02:57 PM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello! Busy weekend here.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:43 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all! Sorry I have been keeping up on the posts (for the most part) but haven't posted myself. Work has been okay, my division moved from one area over to the other side of the building this weekend. I had to go in and set up my desk, of course the computer guy hadn't set them up yet, so who knows what my desk will look like in the morning.

I havent really monitored myself and have been feeling terribly sluggish, of course the weather changing like it has here has done havic with my sinuses. (High 70's one day, low 50's next) Molly how are you doing with that.

Anyways, thought I would say hi, welcome to the newbies! Off to take some Tylenol Sinus and nock myself out.

Lisa
Old 10-08-2006, 07:40 PM   #7  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all....Had a great weekend..We have all kinds of festivals going on and the weather is soo great to hit them all..We Saw the Imagination movers yesterday at the Heritage festival out of New Orleans..They were great and my little groupie enjoyed them!!!

Fit--nice looking family!! U definately have lost weight from your "before" pic..

Lisa--U R like me--I read and post when I can...
Karen--The baby is really cute....

Stevie--My DH would think U have said a curse word by saying
"hockey is ok" haha He is soo glad the season has started--He is a referee in his spare time during the season...
Ok..lost that ole 1 pound gained on vacation!!!!
Off to bathe...and just vegetate awhile....Busy weekend and K had no nap!!!!
Hello to all others!!!
RR
Old 10-08-2006, 07:41 PM   #8  

Ok..one more!! This is DH and K in Disney!!!
Old 10-08-2006, 07:47 PM   #9  

This is totally the last one!!! I bought her a drum set today and she is jamming down!! She just loves music!!
RR
Old 10-09-2006, 09:25 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! DD has today off for Discovery Day so I am hanging low with her and doin laundry (how do 3 of us make 5 loads in a week! not including towels and sheets!) Had a date with DH last night and sawThe Departed (I wouldnt kick Leonardo outta bed for eating crackers for sure!) and eat mexican. Blew eating plan yesterday but not constipated anymore! Beans and spice! WOW! TMI, sorry! lolol

Just made up a salald with all leftover veggies in drawer and beans for lunch. I REALLY need stuff like that around or lunch gets blown!

Took a long walk with DD on Sat. Gorgeous weather around here lately. Leaves are gorgeous erds and oranges and air is earthy and warm. I love NH fall! I will takes some pix today and post for all you southern gals!

Later!
Old 10-09-2006, 10:14 AM   #11  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Now I remember why I love you guys. Walking was the farthest thing from my mind, but after reading everyones post, I'm fixing go for it. First I'm gonna log on my desk top, and uploas the pics I was talking about last week.

The house is a wreck from the weekend (as alway) so I've gotta lot of worke to do today. (Laundry, Dishes, mop, clean bathroom, etc etc) Oh the joy!! :0)

Oh yeah, I was up a lb @ wi. I will have to hit it hard this week. I did terrible this week end. Had double cheese burgers twice. Cheederwurst W/ mac n cheese, and mashed potatoes. Brownies (made weigh watchers way, but still) A ton of pop corn, dark chocolat. One morning I ate my weight in cinnamin toast. Ovay, Its even worst then I realized!! Yep, I am definantly gonna thake that wallk

Stevi: Over the weekend, I sketched out a My little pony scene. I am having a blast with it. I am VERY pleased with the sketch!! I just hope I don't screw it up with the paint. It on a white piece of cardboard now, and if it turns out good I'll do another on canvas. I bought me some brushes from hobby lobby. They were $12 for a set of 5 (I think) So I know they aren't top of the line, but I think they are purty nice. BTW what kind of brushes do you use, and what kind of paint. I am a little concerned with being able to reproduce these at such a large scale. (I already told the pastors wife I will do the nursery, and sunday school room when I practice some more) Will it be cheating if I use a projector?

Lauren: & Lisa. holy and KarenK Did I tell you my moms name is Karen Kay?

FIona: Glad to have you

Squishy: Speaking of TMI. My Mother said she heard or read somewhere that you can take fiber once and start to get dependent on it. I totally believe it!! I started taking fiber, and now well, you can figure out the rest. It so not cool, I wonder if I should not take it anymore, or start taking it more often.

RR AWWWWW
Old 10-09-2006, 12:17 PM   #12  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Morning ladies
My birthday was sat and i had a wonderful one
and yes i got it done LOL
i'll check in later
Holy~ what day ?
Old 10-09-2006, 12:24 PM   #13  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Good morning.
Just as soon as I dropped off DS#1 I had to turn around and pick him up. He re-sprained his knee. I asked why did you run on it? He answered " I didn't want to deal with coaches attitude" What the **** is that? He had a DR. note and still gets trated like he's doin' something wrong? Me and ol' Coach boy are gonna have a chat. DH ran out the house last might like his undies where a blaze. Apparently a customer/thief got killed at the riverside store. Yes I said KILLED. The purp ran out of the store with a pressure washer under his arm and was chased (a NO nO) by an associate. Then the guy made it to his car but unfortunately for him the police where there arresting another shop lifter and set out after him, around the back of the store(in his car) the guy pulled a freekin' shotgun and the police shot him dead. DH is the corporation representative for this and had to book it over there to do damage control (mostly legal and media).
Question!!! Anybody else experience excessive hair loss while deiting?? It only happens when I'm no longer ON the diet. Usually weeks after. I'm getting a full brush full after every showner. At this rate I'm gonna be a cue ball in a month.

Christi~ 1st of all, not to make you feel like crap, but if I ate like that I'd weigh 300lbs in no time!! Geez girl! Double cheese burgers! I can't even remeber the last time I had fast food much less a cheese burger....( I know.. don't hate ) Nearly all professional artist use either a grid (boxes or dots) or a projector. How you think Dora looks so dead on for being so big? Its impossible to get perfect perportion on something so large....unless you are Monet or have 10 foot arms. Of which I am/have neither. Do whatever it takes to make it look awesome.
Squishy~ Yeah...what she said! No more fiber pills for me. I get PLENTY from my food choices. I have a seriously slow bowel (TAlk about TMI) and look for high fiber all the time. I also keeps you fuller longer.
RR~ Cutie Pa Tutie! Isn't that the same guy in the last imagin..whatever movers pics??
Lisa~ Its always nice to see ya. Sorry about your sinuses!
Goddess~
Old 10-09-2006, 12:35 PM   #14  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

SOrry so big, If it wasn't such a pain in the butt to upload them, I'd resize them. This is behind my house, past the back yard. This is where I walk. (This is not my back yard.) This first pick is the path we mowed, it runs all around. it in a complete circle

Stevi: Your hair is coming out (probably) because of your pregnancy. Mine did the same the year after. It will stop eventually.

And about the painting, I had wondered about that Whewwww, I feel better now

WOW, It sounds like your DH had an exciting night!!

I Only got about 20mins in today. Bethany said "Mommy lets go in our house" Plus, the morgage broker called, and needs me to fax some things to her, so my heart wasnt in it. Maybe later

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 10-09-2006 at 12:44 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:11 PM   #15  

Yep Stevie--Same guy..There are 4 total + the drummer but "Smitty" in the cowboy hat is her favorite!!! Hope DS is better..and the "drama" is better with DH...What a mess....
WannaB--Cute pics!! She is pretty....

Ok..hello all..DH is heading out ref'ing tonight and I have to get the baths done....
Take it easy everyone!
RR
Closed Thread