Old 07-05-2006, 05:18 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Robby did great...screamed from the time they put the bracelet on his wrist at registration til they took the IV out at discharge! Seriously, he did a lot of crying and complaining, but the Dr. said he did fine during the surgery. Took about 45 minutes. They almost didn't do it, because of the fever Friday/Saturday and his schnottyness today, but the anestesiologist (sp??) listened to his chest and he was clear as a bell. He's still numb, but that should be wearing off around 8-9 tonight...just in time for bed! He has stitches, but they're the dissolving type. The dressing can come off Friday (it's like a bow around his pee-pee!), then just Neosporin or other antibiotic ointment. Recheck in 1 month. I'm staying home with him tomorrow, possibly Friday also, I'll see how he is tomorrow. Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers.

Karen, Peter hasn't watched much Wiggles this year, but Robby loves them, and Peter still likes them.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:05 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Oh Lauren, how horrible! I would stay home with him too. I cant believe how calm you sound. (I would be a freakin mess)

Well tommorrow I start my new job. I am not really nervous, just antsy. I really am looking forward to having the structure in my life again. I haven't had any since about May 21st. I have a new outfit that I will most likely wear, along with a new purse and (graduation present) a new briefcase. I hope that I can go to sleep tonight.

Well I have to help with dinner now (grilling hotdogs and hamburgers) so I will chat at ya'll later.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:45 PM   #18  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Bueno Chickies!
4th was uneventful. I was supposed to go to Lake Elsinore and visit family on the lake but with Zack at his Dad's (I don't DO fireworks) and Logan still to small to ride a Sea do...lol My luck I'd be an hour 1/2 from home and Logan would be miserable. I opted to organize the house a bit and starts fights w/ DH...(according to him) Blah, blah, blah...I can't hear you..lalalalala! J/K. Just your basic DH promises to get stuff done and it NEVER happens unless I nag and/or complain. Lost 1.5lbs though....FINALLY. Its been two weeks and 2 lbs. Doesn't sound so bad but I'm bustin' butt here and I was losing 2-3 lbs a week. I think it was cause I upped my carbs due to all the exercise. Took some getting used to. I suppose.
Lauren~ I'm really glad he was able to get it done and out of the way. Doesn't hurt when he tinkles does it? Zack wouldn't discuss the details with me when his was done....lol
Lisa~ Good luck.
Karen~ Hi. Kiss the baby!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:01 PM   #19  

Stevie, is that a new aviator? (Picture by the name) Your son is adorable! My ex used to say that all the time too. I think its a guy thing.

Thanks for the luck.

Lisa
Old 07-05-2006, 08:26 PM   #20  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Lauren-Glad it is over..K would have screamed the whole time also if it wasnt for the liquid cocktail...It has been miserable with those fingers--I finally cried until I couldnt anymore--She cries and then wants me to kiss them and then looks at me all crazy when they still hurt..The nail is black and the fingers are blue..Today--I finally gave her a little extra tylenol with codeine and got a hot needle and popped through the 2 nails..they bled so much but she is actually holding things tonight..Give me pain but keep it from them...
The Imagination Movers will start anytime on PHD--We are waiting..They are in Alaska this week doing Rosie's Cruise thing..THis link proves we are true "groupies"!!!(one with the hat--click on pic)
http://www.imaginationmovers.com/website/photos.php

STevie--Congrats on the loss...
Karen--Glad things are better...
Lisa--GEt a good nights sleep and post us the details!!!
Hello to alll...Off to sleep since she was up every hour or so last night screaming and I am pooped!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:02 PM   #21  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Well my 4 days off were completely uneventful i mean i got nothing done went wayyyy off on the calories BUT i did jump back on track yesterday my husband was home with me all 4 days no work and no police academy it was great and for the rest of the week all he has is work it seemed strange at first having him around all the time i never get this anymore it was nice though last night we decided we were gonna have a Normal dinner and some wine well one glass turned into 2 then 3 well you get my point so today we are both regreating it tired as all ****, i hope everyone else is doing good and i really need to stay on track and not get lazy because my hubby is home ... thats how i gained all these lbs in the first place ..Getting lazy with hubby..LOL as for the kids they are doing great enjoying summer as kids do
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:24 PM   #22  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Red face Sore booty...

My Body hurts from running yesterday! I'm really proud I actually did it (lots of walking breaks) But I ran about .8 of a mile! My behind was jigglin' like all get out but no matter.Today I'm just gonna do some pilates. I will resume running tomorrow.DH and I made up...(Yeah, he KNOWS better! )

RR~ What happened to her fingers? Did I miss something? Goodness, it sounds painful! Give her lil fingers kisses for me...
Goddess~ I can be a wino at times too....Love me some Cabernet or Bourdoux...Mmmmm!
Lisa~ Yeah its relatively new...couple of weeks.I think he's quite adorable myself! What a coincidence! j/k...Thank you. I really hope everything was great today at work.

Here's a link for a pretty cool somethin' to do with the kiddo's (Logan is too little yet) http://www.babylovesdisco.com/calendar/

Last edited by Stevi-rocks; 07-07-2006 at 02:22 AM.
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:08 PM   #23  

Hello Ladies, it is the last 15 minutes of my first day of work. Other than having tremendous computer problems, it was really good. I will be looking forward to getting these dress shoes off.

Well it is time to go, so I will check back later.

Lisa
Old 07-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 206/190/145

Stevi, you must have the cutest baby boy I've ever seen! I want to pinch his cheekies! Also, LOL @ the visual of you giggling while running. I don't even want to *see* the rear view of my jogging attempts! ha!

Well, gang, I'm hanging in there. I think this must be the motivation I've been waiting for...I'm down a few pounds this week, even after blowing it while a friend was here from Scotland! My Grayci (my furry Jack Russell daughter) does not approve. She misses the REAL ice cream!!

Last edited by chubbybird; 07-07-2006 at 12:33 AM.
chubbybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:33 PM   #25  

good job cubbybird i wiegh in tomarrow and im scared as all **** i hope i droped something anything i havent checked for 2 weeks now but its time
Old 07-06-2006, 08:21 PM   #26  

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone. Our 4th went well, everyone loved the cake I brought, I will have to make it again sometime, it was yummy and only 163 calories per serving. The weather was perfect and we all just had a nice time chatting. I stayed on plan the whole day and so was happy about that too. Today I went with my Mom and joined Weight Watchers. I've been doing well on my own, but she wanted to join and I figured anything that helps me keep doing well is a good thing. It will be fun to do it together even though my Mom doesn't have nearly as much weight to lose as I do. But I was down another 1.2 pounds today, so that made me happy, lol.

RR so glad that you are enjoying your week, sorry for the fever and fingers in the door though. Hope she feels better very soon and you guys can enjoy the rest of your week.

Stevi sorry you had a bad day on the 3rd, I hope that the rest of the week has gone well.

Lauren that is great that your hubby is going to try to be more supportive, I've heard of some really supportive spouses on here and I imagine it makes it so much easier! I hope that the surgery went well and recovery is quick.

Norissa, I was shocked at how much money people on my street spent on fireworks too, I swear the people across the street from me and one house over each had to have spent about $200.00 at least!! I let the kids spend about $20.00 (and I have a friend that runs a fireworks booth and gives them to me at 20% off) and we only had a few, the guy across the street from me lit off at least 20 (maybe more) big tower ones and had other things they lit off. I figured the kids got to see them all anyway, lol.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:30 PM   #27  

Shoot we still have people shooting off fireworks, even tonight. It probably will go on all weekend.

Lisa
Old 07-07-2006, 09:51 AM   #28  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

I also think we will be hearing more freworks this weekend -- we passed a fireworks stand that I SWEAR had a sign that said buy 1 get 35 FREE !! what the heck ?
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:22 PM   #29  

Well i stepped on the scale and i am still 185 what the heck i mean gezzzz can my ticker move please ..... oh well at least i didnt gain.LOL i hope everyone has a great weekend and OH guess what.... i just asked my husband (via e-mail) to be more supportive(of my weight loss) and i think he's going to, i need to check my e-mail but at least i had the courage to ask for help It's hard for me sometimes i was a single mom for alot of years and boy, do I have trouble asking anyone for help ....
Old 07-07-2006, 12:26 PM   #30  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All, popping on quick here. I tried to post yesterday AM, got sidetracked by Robby. Then cut my thumb on a sharp knife at lunch and couldn't type! This AM I typed this huge long post responding, updating, etc., and guess who whacked the keyboard and made me lose it before I could save it?! :tantrum So I took a deep breath and walked away. Now he's sleeping, but I don't have time to repost the long one right now. I'll try later!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote