Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 11:03 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default ~~Week of May 7 - 13~~

Hello all! I hope your weekend is going well. I have everything done, I think. This is exam week so. . . . my last class is Thursday and in 13 days I will have a double BA. This is a freaking time for me.

It feels good to have that paper done I can finally get excited.

Lisa
Old 05-07-2006, 12:30 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All

Lisa, I can't believe this is it!!!

Has not been a good weekend food wise. Had a luncheon to go to yesterday, and while I made pretty good choices, aside from the icecream cake, I think it was probably high points. Then last night I got into Peter's chocolate bunny...I was PO'd at something. Today's not looking good soo far...breakfast was OK, but I had Chef Boyardee for lunch, with a corn muffin and dinner roll. I'm already at 26 pts. today and I only get 4 more! I ran out of Flex points 1/2 way through the week... Still thinking I've got a loss though.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:01 PM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello Everyone!

Whew, been a busy weekend around here. Late Friday afternoon Alex was in the floor playing with his cars and he told me he broke something off his car and stuck it in his ear. Oh my. The ped. was already closed so we had to go to the ER to get it checked out. Luckily there was nothing there, but they had to clean out the wax to make sure. He did not appreciate it AT ALL. I was nearly deafened from the screams. Yesterday we had a garage sale and then shopped for night stands so we could rearrange our room to get ready for the baby. Today we built the night stands, cleaned and rearranged the room. I'm exhausted!

I have been following the eating plan as much as I can (being out a snack got skipped, and getting in enough carbs at dinner has been trying) and my ketones are still in the bad range. I honestly don't know what to do here. I guess I am going to end up giving myself insulin injections. I am sick about it. I get nauseous even thinking about it. Ugh.

I hope everyone has had an awesome weekend!
Old 05-07-2006, 09:15 PM   #4  

karen, sounds like you had a busy, yet productive weekend. Poor Alex, I sort of remember what it was like getting my ears cleaned out as a young girl. Poor you for having to endure that and all the emotions.

I have another paper almost done and then all I have to do is bone up for three presentations. I am glad that I dont have to defend any of them like for a masters or doctorate programs.

Everyone have a good week.

Lisa
Old 05-08-2006, 09:46 AM   #5  
LBH

Hi All,

I lost 2.8 lbs. this week!! WooHoo!! Now if I could just get my weekends under control...

Have a great day all!
Old 05-08-2006, 10:48 AM   #6  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Awesome Lauren!!

Lisa, just a little longer then you have to get ready for "the real world." woo Hoo!

I did good this last week. I recovered from my AF week and am already down again. I weighed in on Sat and I am already down 4 lbs from then. Amazing what happens when she leaves. LOL
Old 05-08-2006, 09:25 PM   #7  

Congrats to Lauren and Molly! Way to Go!

Lisa
Old 05-09-2006, 10:11 AM   #8  
LBH

Hi All,

Molly, Thanks & Congrats! I totally agree on the AF thing...hag!
Old 05-10-2006, 03:10 PM   #9  

Okay alll here is one of my last updates about school! I have one more class tommorrow night, and it is a presentation instead of a test. I have had three classes so far this week and two of them have been presentations. The one yesterday, I got a 49/50. I am stoked about that. 10 Days until graduation. I can hardly wait. Now I just have to find a job! (I am taking a vacation though)

Alright time to get back to work. Talk at ya'll later.

Lisa
Old 05-10-2006, 04:16 PM   #10  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone!

Monday, June 19th at 9:30 am Miss Cassandra Jane will be making her official debut into the world! The only problem with the whole thing--my grandmother is coming to help with Alex and she'll be going home that Friday! I made the reservations according to what the doc told me earlier. Oh well, at least she'll be here!

Lisa: Whooooohoooo! I can't believe you are so close to being done! You must feel totally stoked. And way to go on the presentation!
Old 05-10-2006, 04:50 PM   #11  
LBH

Karen, can she change her reservation? I assume she's in TX?
Old 05-11-2006, 01:57 AM   #12  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Phew!!! This was not easy to find! Maybe its just me.... I am new. Just wanted to say hidy ho.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:20 AM   #13  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Stevi! Glad you found us!

Karen, wow! Almost time! At leat you have grandma for a week. That will help you get settled. Is dh taking time off too?

Lisa, I thought about you this am. I was taking dd to school and there was some contest on the radio and the girl playing was a Lourdes student and was saying that her last exam was today. She's not graduating though! I thought about you though and wondered how you were doing. Sounds like you're doing great! And you deserve a vacation with the way you've been working your butt off! WOO HOOO!

Not doing bad this week. I have been MUCH better about my veggies and water. I had a gain last time again so I rally have to kick myself in the butt and get on track. I can't keep going up and down the same 2 lbs. My problem is I do good and then think "ok I can slack a little." I can't! Gotta keep that in mind!

Make it a great day everyone!
Old 05-11-2006, 10:10 AM   #14  

Molly, today is my last class ever! - at least at the Bacholor level and it's not a test its a presentation.

Well wouldn't you know as soon as the stress levels dropped, I got a vistitor. I hope and pray that it doesn't stick around til graduation.

Stevie, we are glad that you found us. Just come on in and join in the fun.

Lisa
Old 05-11-2006, 02:53 PM   #15  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for such a warm welcome Ladies! (((hugs!)))
Closed Thread