Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 05:37 PM   #16  

DANI!!! WELCOME BACK GIRL!!!

OK, not much time to post today. It's catch up day from being gone - and then I'm going out of town this weekend for a wedding. Sigh. Anyway, had a couple of horrible days at my sister's (eating wise), but did fine on Monday & Tuesday (travel days) and have had a super day today.

more later.

Rabbit
Old 03-26-2003, 07:08 PM   #17  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Evening!!!
I had to sneak one in!!!!
No excercise to report but doing good diet wise!!! It is soo hard now at work cuz of scheduling, increased work, etc etc...I am not gonna let it stop me from being good though...

TEch--I think it is AF and U will see the loss next week...I havent had one of those since 3/2001!!!!!

Well...gotta bathe kids and get to bed!!!
Hellooo alll!!!
RR
Old 03-26-2003, 07:29 PM   #18  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi all!!

NO INSULIN FOR ME!! Yippee!! I'm so excited about that. He said that my sugars were fine. The bad part was that I had to wait 1 1/2 hours to even go in the room and I was a tad b*&% about it. So, they got the other doctor in the practice to see me and they took my blood first instead of the other patient!! I did apologize but I wasn't terribly sorry. It's not like they deliver babies or do emergency surgery!! The longest I've waited for the OB is 1/2 hour.

Dani: Yeah on day 3!! Yahoo!! You can do it. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

Liz: Mardi Gras sounds fun. We've been to Disney but didn't make it to Universal. Maybe next time!!

Tech: Hey, at least you had the salad instead of the fries!! Sounds like something I would do. Surely it had to be AF causing that 1.2!! I bet you will be great next week.

Lauren: Keep up the good work with the dairy. If he starts feeling better soon it will certainly be worth it. I'm with you on the expense of formula. One of the many reasons I am going to try BF.

RR: Aww, she's so cute!!

Have a great evening guys!! I gotta go finish some laundry so I have clothes to wear tomorrow. That's the part of being pg that sucks....I only have so many shirts!!
Old 03-26-2003, 09:30 PM   #19  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Karen- Yeah!! Glad you don't need insulin! You know, at least when I was PG, I had like 4 or 5 different outfits I could wear, and a few mix and match shirts. Now I can't find anything to wear!! Nothing looks right! When you're PG, you don't worry if something doesn't look quite right, because you have the excuse that your body is all wacky!!

RR- Great pic, she's such a cutie, Peter's gonna love her!! You do mean 3/02, not 01, right?!
Old 03-27-2003, 07:35 AM   #20  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Too funny..definately 2002!!!!!
RR
Old 03-27-2003, 12:22 PM   #21  

hello.

Hmm. I was actually under points yesterday, not something I make a habit of. It seemed like I had plenty to eat also. Guess I should realize that more often.

Ds is home on spring break, nice to have him here. We had a good time visiting law schools earlier in the week. We had some free time and did some sightseeing also. I am curious to see which school he will choose.

RR - cutie!

Karen - so glad to hear your sugars are fine.

Rabbit
Old 03-27-2003, 07:45 PM   #22  

Hi guys!!

I'm doing fairly well on eating. I forgot to take my sugar monitor to work with me today so I'm not sure about the levels . The endo was so happy I hadn't gained any weight you would have thought he was responsible for it.

Hope you guys are having a super great evening!!
Old 03-28-2003, 11:02 AM   #23  

hi.

I gained .2 last night at weigh in and I think that was pretty lucky. I really overdid it over the weekend. This will be a better week. I'm going out of town again (a wedding this time)but I've got to do better.

gotta run. My sister called me and she and dn are heading here for the day. (I really don't have time for company today, but oh well)

Rabbit
Old 03-28-2003, 11:06 AM   #24  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Rabbit- Bummer that you gained, but at least it was only .2! Have fun at the wedding. Put your sis and bil to work when they get there...that'll teach them to announce they're coming over!!

Karen- You shoulda asked him if he was gonna do a little happy dance for you!!

Peter and I just went for a nice walk down the block and back. It's really nice out, just 60, but sunny and not too breezy. He's outside the door here still in the stroller hanging out, dozing.

TGIF!!
Old 03-28-2003, 12:48 PM   #25  
IALAC

S/C/G: 225/204/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone,
I am feeling better but I still have a medium sized cold. I am very happy that I am still eating well. I am eating these gorgeous salads for lunch. I don't normally like salads but these salads have a lot of yummy things in them. The thing is, I haven't had vegetables in so long that my body is so happy now. I feel better already just having nutrition in there.

Rabbit! It is good to see you! You do sound pretty busy right now. Wow, law school for DS? Impressive! Amazing that he is ready to graduate already!

RR, CUTE picture!

Karen, glad to hear your sugar test came out ok! That is a relief!

Hi Lauren!

I can't stay now.. getting lots of interruptions.
I'll write soon and give you a weigh in result in a few days.

dani
Old 03-28-2003, 08:50 PM   #26  

Hi guys,

Did fairly well today. Had Chinese for dinner but only a little rice. Dessert was pineapple and I probably overdid on it but it was so yummy. DH had a friend here from Germany so we had a good time visiting with him. They hadn't seen each other in nice years and he was only here for overnight. A whirlwind trip.

Hope everyone is well and had a super evening.
Old 03-29-2003, 10:09 AM   #27  

hi all. getting ready to leave town for the wedding. Will be back tomorrow night. Wanted to post to try to keep my focus!

Lauren - My sis and niece talked to me and hung out while I ironed and did laundry! No bil, he was at work.

Happy - It's been a crazy month. I've been to DC twice, Ft. Lauderdale, Chicago and now Indianapolis this month. Those travels really make me struggle weight-wise.

have a great weekend all.

Rabbit
Closed Thread