Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 05:32 PM   #31  

hello.

I will have a gain tonight at weigh in, but I deserve it.

Karen - sorry you failed your test.

Ellie - hooray for the inches lost!

RR - glad you got to go to the healthclub. ~ And woohoo on let her sleep!

Rabbit
Old 02-13-2003, 05:51 PM   #32  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

WOW...a sense of accomplishment!! I have my living room half cleaned up!! We went to DH's office for lunch today (should do that everyday, because I always end up with soup and salad!), and then CVS to pick up some stuff, then home. I was exhausted, and Peter slept all the time in the car. Guess I kept him awake a little more today though...more stimulation? Because he's in his swing now and half asleep. Also, found a CD with baby songs on it that came in a freebie package, so I was playing that while cleaning, vacuuming, etc.! DH will be soo pleased! Although I have no idea what we're having for dinner. As far as I'm concerned, we can have left over shepards pie!

While I was cleaning I found a card DH bought for me for V-Day, so I tucked it in with some of his stuff and pretending I didn't see it. Oh well! I have to go out on a hunt for cards tonight...couldn't find any in the left over scraps at CVS today. Have to get a little something for my mom too, because she's watching Petey for us tomorrow night so we can go out to eat. She's actually coming over right after work, she gets out early on Friday's, so she should be here by 3:00. I wish I could go out and buy a nice new outfit to go out in, even though it's only gonna be to Olive Garden. Maybe I can exercise a bit and tighten up my loose gut and get something nice in time for our anniversary...which will be after the 6 wks...FEEP anyone?! My dream has always been to wear a dress like that lady in the Smart Ones commercials, you know, with the red dress? It's an older commercial, but I notice they modified it and still show her! I love that dress!! Someday...

Karen- Glad you got someone close to you. I wasn't sure how close you were to Union. As long as you stay away from the starches, you should be OK. If I'm not mistaken, watch the fruit intake too, because of the natural sugars in it. I can't believe you only have 11 wks. left.
Old 02-14-2003, 08:02 AM   #33  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Karen--I was put on a 2200 cal diet which included 16 servings of carbs, 8 servings of protein and unlimited fats...I can tell U it was pretty easy to follow cuz U could really eat anything as long as U checked the carb servings..(1 carb serving =25carbos on the label)U will do wonderful!!!My high sugar trigger foods were milk and juice..Could not eat them at the morning meal, but needed them mid morning to keep the sugars from dropping...U will figure out your trigger foods once U check the sugars..I am here to help if U need it ok???

Well..running is not as easy as before..U must feed, then pump the extra and then go...DH watched Kaylee and I was able to catch an hour of walk/running..It is soo wonderful to be back with the earphones on and free again even if for an hour...

She was soo irritable yesterday...I took her to the Pedi cuz she was digging so much in her ears and crying...She weighs 10lbs 6 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long...She is in the 25% for weight but the 95% for height..My mom thinks she is too skinny and I need to put her on formula..The Pedi says she is fine cuz she is growing in length making her look smaller..She did gain 1.5lbs in a month soo she was pleased!!!
Well..gotta run!!
Hello to everyone!!!
RR
Old 02-14-2003, 08:03 AM   #34  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default I FORGOT!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2003, 01:02 PM   #35  

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! DH loved his "star", now we have to go telescope shopping so we can see it. He gave me a beautiful card, actually 2 cards, a big red teddy bear with a big heart that says "I LOVE YOU"and our wedding picture framed. He also got a heartshaped candy box, took all the candy out and wrapped stuff that I could eat (pieces of meat, cheese, and stuff), i thought that was so sweet!! I have been good so far today, I had a peice of SF cheesecake and I have SF jelly beans on stand by. I am hoping to make it through the day OP.

LBH - I am with you...somewhere there a little red dress with my name on it....maybe next V-Day

Karen - glad you are feeling better.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:40 PM   #36  

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Don't have but a second, but just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday!

LE
Old 02-14-2003, 05:17 PM   #37  

Happy Valentines day! Just have a second to pop in.
Old 02-15-2003, 01:12 PM   #38  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi all,

Well, I ended up taking DH to see DareDevil for Valentine's Day. That is what he wanted so that's what he got!! It was an OK movie. He enjoyed it, so that's what counts. He sent me flowers at work. He ordered them from ProFlowers and they send them in a shipping box. We have new rules about packages at work because of heightened security, so I had to go down to receiving to sign for them. Caused quite a sensation.

I am getting my couch fixed today. Yippee. The arm was loose. We've been waiting about 2 months for this appt. LaZBoy has a fair guarantee. They provide the parts, you pay for the labor. So far they've been here an hour, hope they get done soon. It costs $60/hour.

RR: Thanks for the support. I am trying to stick with proteins and veggies with a little fruit for now. Just until I see the doctor. I'm not looking forward to the bs checks. I'm hoping they will let me get the one that pokes your arm and not your finger!!

Lauren: Hope you acted surprised about the card!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!
Old 02-15-2003, 05:36 PM   #39  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

We had a nice Valentine's, mom babysat and we went to Olive Garden. We went right after DH got home from work, so we wouldn't have to wait long, then went to Borders afterwards. Got mom the Betty Crocker Cooky Book...it's the original, re-issued version from 1963. She had it and about 10 or so years ago, but misplaced it. I was soo exited to see it there, looking exactly like the original version!!

Karen- DH went to see Daredevil with a bunch of guys from the comic shop Thursday night, a special sneak preview. He's been waiting forever for this movie to come out. I think next is X-Men II and Incredible Hulk...I'm married to a comic book junkie, in case you didn't know!!

Been busy with a fussy baby. I'm pretty sure we're in a growth spurt, and also, he's more and more alert, and wants to be constantly entertained. Needs to sleep, but fights it. He'll fall asleep in our arms, then when we put him down, a few minutes later he'll freak! Finally got him down for a decent nap a about an hour ago!

Have a great evening all!
Closed Thread