Old 07-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default An NSV to end an awful week....

I'm not new to the site, but I am new to this board... just turned 30 about 6 weeks ago

anyway, this week started off with the ending of a wonderful relationship. I can't begin to remember the last time i've cried that much... it's going to be a very long road.

however, stress has this great way of either aiding or impeding weight loss... and for once, its actually worked in my favor. i know i've lost weight this week, but just now, I walked past a mirror in my kitchen and actually saw some of the physical changes in my body. I'm nowhere near where I would like to be... but I feel so much better about what I just saw. I actually feel like I've done one thing right this week
dancingirl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:42 AM   #2  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

I am very sorry for the end of your relationship. I know how painful going through one can be. And you are right, it either helps or hinders weight loss. When we can't control our personal lives we CAN control how and what we eat and that is very empowering! So I guess when life gives us lemons......

So take this as a jumpstart to reinventing yourself and your life. Take this time for YOU now. I know the breakup is painful and getting over that loss will come in time but at the end of your healing you will be feeling fantastic again....physically and emotionally. Join a gym, join a social club, something to keep you busy and feeling good.

Hugs to you sweetie!
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote