Old 03-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #1  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

Default Chilis-no more Guiltless Grill!

I had 550 calories left for dinner last night, and the fam wanted to meet at Chilis. Fine, I thought-I'll just get something from the guiltless grill.
They changed their menu!
Instead of guiltless grill items, they put a little chili pepper next to healthier food and tells you how to order it (no butter, grilled, etc). The items are few and far between.
I ended up getting a buffalo chicken sandwich with grilled chicken, no ranch dressing and a side of steamed veggies, no butter....but man, i wanted a black bean burger!!!!

Just an FYI-Order like Sally (from When Harry Met Sally) when you go to Chilis!
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2''

You can still get the black bean burger, you just order the regular burger and than can sub the black bean for the meat, ask for a wheat bun, no sauce, and steamed veggies. But its extra work- i sent the an email telling them to re-add it.
tigger175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275/222/140

Height: 5'6"

I like the margarita chicken. It comes with black beans and rice and the whole dish comes to a whopping 390 calories. Any time I eat out I add about 100 calories to what they say the calorie count is, just in case, but even still it is below 500.
utgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote