Old 05-19-2008, 10:27 PM   #16  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Just a flyby, I got my computer back this evening!! It is so great to have my very own lightweight/small 'puter back. Alex played on it for about an hour so I guess he was missing it too.

I got my eating back on track today, so one day down!!

Have a great tomorrow!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:04 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!

kari!

GG how fun! Tuscany! that is exciting! sorry your day went super fast. I am glad the thing w/your eye is not too bad.

Christina sorry about Dominic having such a hard time.

Pam they PS graduations are too preciouss! enjoy it and take a huge box of tissue w/you! I am talking from experience here, LOL.

Alicia sorry you are home sick, what kind of job is it? I forgot. enjoy your new tv

Joan did you have a good day? did you get motivated?

I had a crazy day. I had to do a few returns to different places and I completly forgot about a lunch I was invited to about a week ago. I felt really bad. oh well I will see this gals next month for the next lunchon. I was not looking for anything to buy while I was a the mall, but I found a fabulous Amazonite necklace and I had to have it. That was the highlight of my day. I am exhusted I am going to bed! See you guys tomorrow

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:36 AM   #18  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone,

I know its late. I've been trying to catch up on laundry so I thought I would pop in.

Gg, Tuscany, gosh that sounds good, no it sounds wonderful!

Stephanie, wishing you good luck with the quitting smoking. Sounds like you have a nice vacation coming up to.

Pam, Dh offered to take the tv back and get me a tube for my entertainment center, I was like NO WAY, lol.

Hanna, I don't think I know what amazonite is? The job is in home caregiver.

As far as my GM, things are not good. Family memebers are mad at each other. She was moved today to a nursing home that she was not supposed to go to. It is not a good nursing home.... My GF is mad at me for not being there, my friend told me I should quit my job to go stay there...... I don't know what to do, they live over 6 hrs away.

I'm off to work in the morning, won't be home till Friday morn. Hope everyone has a great week!

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote