Old 09-13-2007, 10:01 PM   #31  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

MO: You look fabulous darling!!!!!!!!!! Better than a pile of pancakes drenched in hot butter and hot maple syrup. The Thyroid Diet hmm. So hey what's up with the three guys????? I am curious is it the book getting the weight off or too much extra activity????????LOL

Slim: I get my coconut oil and imtrex from my health food store. You know the doc that pops your back! They call them quacks around here but it really works. I tried some today works well and boy do I ever smell like eating!!! My pits that is. LOL It smells nice.

ROO: Go on line to www.weightwatchers.com and just do a tour believe it or not it is easier than doing calories.

LoisLane: I am glad you are feeling better about your doctor visit!!
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:27 PM   #32  
from Obese to Oh Baby! =)

S/C/G: 308/see ticker/200

Height: 6'0

Awww, THANKS for all the kind welcomes! Ya'll are making feel at home...I really appreciate it! I am in South East Ohio (between Columbus & Cininnati). Excited for the fall season. I LOVE fall!
Isn't it strange, that you KNOW you are bigger (having to buy bigger shirt/pants sizes is a great clue) yet it doesn't really register until you actually SEE yourself...through someone else's lens? Apparently I can angle myself very well for candid shots...it's the pesky *** professional photographer that showed me in my true form. the creep. LOL *sigh* Good thing I had already registered here, ready to commit to a healthy me then, huh?
Hope everyone has a great night & sweet dreams! Hope to chat with ya tomorrow!

Last edited by realitymom; 09-13-2007 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Cause I was having trouble deciphering my own typos~
realitymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:34 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!
It was a loooooooong day!

Alicia I am glad you are ok, I know you were scared of what the dr. had to say.

John sounds like you are ready for a day off! Are you going to be able to relax or do something fun this weekend?

Kerry I hope you have a good nite's rest!

GG sorry to hear about your day. I love my vet, DH said I was overcharged, I don't have the energy to make a fuzz over it, they took great care of my little yorkie, when I came in the dr. didn't' see me, I was standing in front of an exam room where she was and she was telling one of the nurses that works there how good and how cute Zurg was, I thought that was very nice! The little dude is in a lot of pain, they sent everything out to pathology just to make sure we are OK. I will know the results by Tuesday at the latest. She said the cyst in his tail was pretty big, she thinks she got it. We will find out from pathology.
I have not clue if I will be able to go to Temple tomorrow couldn't get a hold of FIL, I don't know where he is, I worry when I can't get a hold of him. He loves to go for walks in his neighborhood, he is the chatter there, knows everything that goes on in the neighborhood, he is really cute, I love him.
I am very tired, I know it is going be a long nite, Sean is not feeling week and I worry about the little yorkie, I hate to see him in pain.
I did horrible on the eating department today, I only ate one meal, I know it is not good. I will try to be better tomorrow

See you all tomorrow!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote