Old 03-07-2007, 05:18 AM   #1  

Default 30 Something Chat: Wednesday Mar 7th

Hi ladies, I am back - at least on the board lol
I had a great weekend, a lot of workout on Monday and Tuesday and I bought a new workout DVD I was trying this morning and omG I really need more exercise.... Diet is going fine but my weight isnīt going down - sigh - but my tummy looks much better now

RXZ: I am so sleepy myself. I could go back into my bed right after having breakfast and I need so much self motiviation to do my workout or go to the gym these days! Must be spring......

Greeneggsandtam: I like your daily goals. Mine is to drink enough water. I always do when I am in the gym - I learned that these are really healthy days as if I am living in a better way - but not when I am at home. So this morning I had a full bottle of water - yeah!

IrishJoan and Kerry: I try to live more healthier after bad days! With lots of vegetable (make a vegetable soup) and fruits, make yourself a yummy smoothie with fatfree milk and your favourite fruits itīs so good in the afternoon to treat yourself! We all have bad days! Itīs good you see it as a bad day and so now you can start again

Stay healthy! Have a great day. Try the smoothie
Kirsten
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:51 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All,

It's horrible here today. It's snowing and it's supposed to snow all day. The ride in was horrible, black ice everywhere, spin outs, accidents. Took me a total of an hour and 40 minutes to get there, that's stopping at daycare. Usually takes about an hour total. I'm hoping it warms up a bit, so it doesn't stay frozen. Not looking forward to the commute tonight.

I've been weighing myself just about every AM this week, I think because I'm PO'd about the PMS gain, or whatever it is. I'm down another .6 this AM though.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Lauren don't worry I weigh myself every morning as well. I just like to keep track daily on how what I have eaten immediately effects my weight. It really keeps me more on task. I have been down one pound for 2 days so I think it is gone!! I hope! I went walking yesterday for over an hour pushing the double stroller! Yay! I am already started on my water for the day too!!
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all...sorry lbh for the cold and snow...as i sit here in glorious 73 F weather...sorry that wasn't very nice. Hope everyone is well.
Good news/bad new -
Bad news- i gained a pound this week. I'm not mad at myself however since i didn't journal all week. Goes to show you how important journaling is. So must get back on track journaling.
Good new- i had a riding lesson this am and when my instructor and i were walking back to the barn, she asked me if i had lost weight...YEAH!!!!! its starting to get noticable. So yea....more motivation to be better about journaling.
I still haven't had a chance to reward myself with some new clothes for the 10 lbs loss...but with the house closing and work right now...free time? what's that...even on my day off (today) i working my butt off on the house sale.
tells everyone quick hide the scale LOL...i get too crazy if i weigh every morning...but whatever works for you guys.
hope everyone has a great day.
I think i need to be like you guys and set daily goals to help. today i'll set a goal of drinking 1.5L of h2o. bye all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #5  
tamIam

S/C/G: size16/size14/size10

Height: 5'7"

G'dafternoon everyone!!
Well it would seem the sun is out and this is a good thing.
Scored a goal in soccer last night! We only tied but we're honestly so bad we like to be able to say we didn't lose!
I packed such a giant sized lunch today I had to leave half of the pasta. Honestly! Talk about your eyes being bigger than your stomach! I packed enough for three people but only polished off enough for two.
Well I made it to the gym this morning and lifted some weights and my weird skinny arms were shaking and weak at the end of it. Suffice it to say they need some work. lol.
Sometimes I wonder why I didn't start living this sort of lifestyle before this. I look around and wonder if it's easier for other people. I mean it isn't difficult now that I enjoy what I eat and work out during the week, but I look at the other people and wonder why it's been such a struggle to want to be healthy. Lol. Other people make it look so easy. I think maybe that was my trouble all along was that I measured myself up against other people.
Anyways enough pontificating. Kids are coming into the room and lunch is over.

Everyone have a great day!!
greeneggsandtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:21 PM   #6  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

HI everyone. I don't get to get online everyday till I get my internet hooked back up at the new place. I'm excited. High speed cable internet is available

I have been doing well on the ol' diet. It will be two weeks friday, I'll report the big number :P I got on the scales and they said 152 and it evening and I'm full dressed, so YAY!! (I normally weigh everyday too!!)
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:10 PM   #7  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Hi all! I know I've been MIA for a llloooonnnnggggg time. I had a really rough few weeks. Not necessarily with the weight. Just a lot going on lately. I hope to be able to get back on a regular basis here!

I switched to WW core program and I'm absolutely loving it! It was rough the first couple of days but I have it totally down now. I had a gain last week but it was right before TOM and I'm back down this week. Hopefully I'll talk to you all soon!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote