View Poll Results: What Month Does Your Birthday Fall?
Jan. OR Feb. 2 15.38%
March OR April 1 7.69%
May OR June 4 30.77%
July OR Aug. 1 7.69%
Sept. OR Oct. 0 0%
Nov. OR Dec. 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 06:08 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#58)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 10-02-2002, 06:19 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #57 and read the last few posts there!!!!
Old 10-02-2002, 06:43 PM   #3  

Gayle-Brag away!!!! That is so awesome!! You should be so proud. I'm sure her mama has something to do with her being such a wonderful student!
Old 10-02-2002, 07:14 PM   #4  

RAIN DROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD.....Thanks Sherry for the banner that's great!

DEE
Old 10-02-2002, 10:42 PM   #5  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Evening girls

I've been busy since I got home this afternoon, but wanted to say hi to everyone. My question...Is it Friday yet? LOL Hope everyone had a great day. Will try to post more tomorrow.

Deb
Old 10-03-2002, 12:22 PM   #6  

No Debbie, it isn't Friday yet.........but it's not far!!!!!!

Sherry, how was your bowling last night? Maybe Drew will become a professional bowler and make LOTS of money for his dear ole mother! He must be a chip off the old blockette!! LOL

Shelly, how is that stomach feeling? Have you been to the DR. yet?

Talk to you all later.....
Ramona
Old 10-03-2002, 12:41 PM   #7  

Do you remember me telling you about the wedding I was supposed to go to last weekend? Well, I didn't get to go, but I just got an e-mail from my friend. The groom's twin brother, his best friend and 2 other groomsmen were in a wreck on the way home after the wedding. His best friend and one of the other boys were killed. His twin brother has 2 broken legs, broken ribs, and a bad head laceration. The 4th boy is in critical condition.
Just think about everytime those kids look at their wedding pictures.......how sad. The church they were married in on Saturday held the funerals of their friends a few days later.

My life isn't so bad after all........
Old 10-03-2002, 02:06 PM   #8  

Oh, Ramona that is so sad it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. That is terrible.

Debbie just one more day.....your just about there.

Sherry your son is a fantastic bowler. Hey you proud mama.

Tonight Larry and I are going out to a theme dinner. It is french cooking. We go to this restaurant about twice a month. Each week they have a different theme. The food is awesome. Gee this isn't going to help my weight but there is tomorrow.
I can't remember if I told you girls about getting a letter this week being sumons for jury duty. I procrastinated about responding to this for a few days. Anyways I called yesterday and requested to be excused because of my heart condition. I got excused, that makes me happy because I really didn't want to do this.
Not much else new around here. Just going to do a little cleanning.
Hope you all have a good day.
Don't forget that is is survivor night for all you survivor fans.

DEE
Old 10-03-2002, 09:54 PM   #9  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

Hope everyone had a good day.

Ramona...I got chills when I read your post. My heart goes out to that family. We just don't count our blessings enough.

Sherry...I bought our tickets tonight online. We leave Thursday..Oct.24th for a 4 day weekend in Jacksonville, Fl. I'm so excited!! Wonder if our hubbies will miss us?

Tomorrow is Friday!!! Yippeee!!! My grannymom says I wish my life away, but I do love my weekends!!

HUGS...deb
Old 10-04-2002, 09:24 PM   #10  

Howdy

It's kinda quiet around here! Hope everyone is ok!! Probably just very busy.I can relate!!!

After work today I got my hair frosted & cut.I really like it! I was ready for a new change!!

Debbie,
I'm really looking forward to getting away for 4 days!! But I'm STILL a little scared to fly but I've got to make myself do it!!

Debyj,
You must be working hard! I miss your posts!! How is Max?

Gayle,
Where are you???? Are you ok???

Ramona,
That is so sad about the wedding party.My gosh, we never know do we? The couple will surely remember this for the rest of their lives.Bless all the families.

Dee,
Your evening out with hubby sounded great!!! Did you have fun? I'm glad that you got out of jury duty.I served 3 years ago & it lasted for 5 days!!! It was a rough case too! Thanks for the compliments on the banners.I sure have enjoyed making them!!

Vicki,
Are you ok? I asked in my last post if you were ok.You sounded depressed in your post.I just wanted to make sure that you were ok!!!

Shelley,
Are you off work on Parent/Teacher Conferences? We have one on Monday (7th) and I'm off w/out pay!! It seems like every year they are taking another day from us! But after working the ballgame on Sunday, I may be ready for a day off!!

Jennelle,
Hope you are doing ok too.Are you still taking those low-fat/low calorie lunches to work? Have you lost any more weight?

Hope everyone has a great OP weekend!!!

Hugs,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 10-05-2002, 06:22 AM   #11  

Sherry-I am supposed to work on teacher duty days. Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't but I still get paid, believe it or not!! Actually, I have never been written up for a sick day, since I am rarely out and I work much more than I am required to. The secretary never writes up abscence forms for me. I know what you mean though. It seems like we get paid less and less, and work more and more!! The day I go to the dr. is a duty day. I will probably just go in to work late.

Ramona-How horrible for the families of the wedding party.

I can't address everybody, I need to get out a jog this morning before it gets too hot.

BTW-Thanks everybody. I am still battling the depression. Yesterday was particularly bad. I had been up all night on the potty, then found out that a co-worker has tumors in her breast, and my mom called to say that my aunt had a stroke and is paralized on her right side. Also, the guy that my DH works with, has a 9 mo old grandchild that is being tested for spinal meningitis. Sometimes things just seem so awful!!

Okay, I'm going out to run off some of this stress and depression.

Love to all of you!
Old 10-05-2002, 09:03 AM   #12  

SHELLEY............

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{GREAT BIG HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}
Old 10-06-2002, 01:02 AM   #13  

Hi girls!
I've been busy! Thanks for asking!! Max is doing just fine!!

Well, the Lord certainly answers prayers!! I have an interview with Vanderbilt hospital next week!! I"m soooo excited! It will be a much shorter drive for me and i can look at all those cute interns!! I'm also hoping for a dayshift position, but that's kinda hard when your a sleep technologist!!

Hope everyone is well!! ---debyj
Old 10-06-2002, 09:09 AM   #14  

Deby-Good luck!!!
Old 10-06-2002, 10:28 AM   #15  

Shelley big hugs to you. Your in my thoughts.
Debyj hope you get that job.
Guess what I woke up to yesterday. Shelley you are not going to believe this. I can't. SNOW about 1 inch and falling. Everything was winter white. The trees branches were all lined with snow. It was pretty but yet on the other hand it was to discustingly early for this. Glad that it has melted already because it will be back.
Have a good day everyone.

DEE
Closed Thread