View Poll Results: What Month Does Your Birthday Fall?
Jan. OR Feb. 2 15.38%
March OR April 1 7.69%
May OR June 4 30.77%
July OR Aug. 1 7.69%
Sept. OR Oct. 0 0%
Nov. OR Dec. 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2002, 12:56 PM   #16  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies I'm still here...sunburnt from the football game yesterday. WE BEAT FLORIDA!!!!!! Biggest upset in college football this weekend, and I was there!

Anyhow...weight loss....ugh. I haven't been doing that well food-wise. During PMS week, I crave carbs and sweets really badly...I haven't stepped on the scale yet...probably should, but I'm afraid at what I'll see!

On the upside, I must have walked four miles yesterday. We had to park about a mile and half from the stadium and walk, it was so crowded!
Old 10-07-2002, 12:38 PM   #17  

Hello Floozies

I'm off work today because of Teacher/Parent Conferences.I really needed this day after working the Titans game yesterday.I worked my butt off!!

I weighed this morning and was down 1 1/2 lbs.!!! My weight today is 172.5! The good news is I'm really not trying.Reckon it's "Working" it off???? On July 29th, my weight was 183...So I've lost 10.5 lbs.!! It's coming off REAL SLOW but hey...I'll take it!!

Well this past weekend the VOLS won!!! The BRAVES lost & the Titans lost! But atleast one of my favorite teams won!!

I've got to get busy.I have a list of things that I would like to get done today.I hope that everyone is ok and that ya'll post soon!!! Guess I'm going to have to come lookin' for ya!!

Hugs,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 10-07-2002 at 12:47 PM.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:12 PM   #18  
Losing it!

Hey Sher: I really hoped that if I hid out long enough, you & Deb would be getting airline tickets to Kansas instead of Florida!!! BTW: You are doing Super!!!!!!!!!

Shelley: I hope your feeling better!!!!! I suffer from a nervous tummy, I can't count all of the times I am so embarrassed because it decides to go on a rumbling rampage in the middle of a meeting!!!

Dee: Are you ice skating today on your pool???? I dread the thought of Winter here, snow is pretty looking out onto it, but I hate driving in the stuff!!!

Ramona: How are you feeling????? I noticed that you must be busy, not as many postings as usual.

Jen: Congrats on the weight loss!!!

Vickster: How's life?

Deb: Step away from that baby and post soon!!!!!

Deby: Good luck with the new job prospect!!!

Who did I forget??? I am sure that I did and I apologize!!!!!

Okay, time for me to share why I have not posted...
It has been a super busy three weeks, we had Convention stuff to get ready for a Regional Club convention that we had this past weekend, our three day trip to KC which was a combination of work and fun, then back here only to find out my Daughter procrastinated in getting into a College course, spent two days on the phone taking care of enrollment, book fees, grants and so on. Our parents are all elderly and not in the best of health, so we have been doing several chores, jobs and errands for them as well. The day before our Convention I find out that my friend and fellow club member who is suffering from cancer just found out that the cancer has spread to her brain. She started with breast cancer, then liver and lung cancer. She is taking a combination of radiation every day plus rounds of chemo. The convention ran Thursday through Sunday and it was a very stressful time making sure everything went well, plus the fact of finding out such horrible news. Today I am to be working on the club newsletter, but I'm in a lazy mood, just might not get it done today!!! If you girls have time, will you say a prayer for my friend? She has been through so much over the past few years. Over the past 6 months, she has found out every few weeks that the cancer has spread more and more. This friend also has a Son getting married mid October, she is bound and determined that she will make the trip. It will be in Florida and involves much flying and travel for her.

I hope everyone is doing well, it looks like several of you are busy. I do apologize for not having the chance to post sooner!!!!

Have a great OP day!!!! Love, Gayle

Oh, BTW: My dieting has sucked over the past two weeks. I need to get back on the wagon, but I can't seem to grab ahold of the rails!!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 01:49 PM   #19  

Gayle, I'll drive the buckboard up through Kansas. Just grab the rope and pull yourself back on!!!

Sherry, you are doing great! Keep it up girl!!!!!

I haven't lost any scale weight, but I've been really faithful with my Leslie Sansone tapes and I can sure tell it in the way my clothes fit.

You Vols fans, I think your coach summed up everyone's feelings Saturday night: It's a shame either team had to lose. Six overtimes!!! What a ride!

Later all,
Ramona
Old 10-07-2002, 02:07 PM   #20  

I don't want anyone to say that "I" over work & do too much!! Did you read Gayle's post???????? SLOW DOWN GAYLE!!! Whew........I got tired just reading what you do!!!! Take a "Gayle Day" soon girl!!!! {{{ Hugs }}}

Gayle, Your friend will be in my daily prayers.Bless her heart! I sure hope that she'll be able to travel to witness her Son getting married.It will do them both some good.God Bless her.

Ramona, Can you believe the VOLS had 6 overtimes!!!!! Wow...what an awsome game!!!!!!! As big as a VOLS fan as I am, I can surely say that BOTH teams deserved to win that game!!

ok now both of you listen: Grab hold of that rope & hold on for dear life!!! You can & WILL lose this battle of this weight!! Ramona...I think its wonderful that you're loosing inches doing the tapes.As long as your clothes are getting bigger, that means it's working!! Don't worry about the weight. Gayle.....Don't gain your weight back! You've came so far & done so good!! Starting tomorrow get right back on plan!! You can do it!!!!

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 10-07-2002, 02:36 PM   #21  

Sherry wow 10.5 lbs gone. Gee I know how hard that battle is! I am so proud of you.
Gayle so sorry to hear about your friend. That is so sad. I will pray for her too.
Ramona can I grab on to that rope too? I have had an eating frenzy for the last 2 weeks. not good certainly didn't lose the weight that I wanted too. I am up a pound. I am surprised that's all but I guess all the walking keeps me in check. I don't know why I am not a little string bean with all the walking that I do. no I know why I love sweets. Oh well on with the battle.
Jennelle that is great that you walked 4 miles. keep it up girl!

DEE
Old 10-07-2002, 02:41 PM   #22  

Sherry......do you realize that if you keep losing at the rate you are losing now, by the first of the year you will have lost almost 30 POUNDS? WooHoo, you go girl!

Gayle, I'll be remembering your friend. What a tough time for you both.

Dee, jump on girl. It's going to be a great ride!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 02:42 PM   #23  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

School was out today but I had to work. But I went in late and got off early, guess I cheated alittle...LOL.

Sherry.... WTG...On your weight lost!!! You are doing great. Slowly but surely is the best way. Hope you got some rest today, I know we both worked extra hard yesterday.

Gayle...Don't you wish working could count for excerise. We would be excerise Queens...LOL I agree with Sherry, slow down and take some time just for Gayle.

Ramona....Most of the time inches show more than weight lost. Hope I lose some inches soon , so my clothes aren't so tight anymore. Keep up the good work, you are doing great!

Debjy. ..When is your interview at Vanderbilt? Good luck!!

I was so {mad} and sad yesterday that the Titans lost Again!! They are still my team but they sure are messing up this season.

I weighed in this morning and I AM DOWN ANOTHER POUND!!! THAT'S 5 POUNDS SINCE SEPT. 24TH. It's coming off slow this time and I'm trying not to get discouraged. My daughter and SIL are on the same plan as me and they have lost alot more than I have. Why do we compare ourselves to others? But I'm not giving up, I know I can do this!!
I've got my windows all raised and there is a cool breeze coming in...I think I am going to take a nap...LOL.
Hope everyone has a great afternoon.

Hugs...deb
Old 10-07-2002, 03:43 PM   #24  

Debbie, don't you dare give up!!! 5 pounds is awesome. You can't judge yourself by others. Just keep doing what you are doing and you and Sherry will be out shopping for new clothes before you know it!!

Oh Gayle, TAKE A BREAK!!!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 05:25 PM   #25  

WTG Debbie!!!! Yeah....another pound gone forever!!! I think 5 lbs. is GREAT!! Don't get discourged...you're doing WONDERFUL!!
Old 10-07-2002, 07:26 PM   #26  

Hi all.

Hey Sherry & Deb way to go on the weight loss.

I have been depressed lately with my Mom. She is ok physical but having hard time adjusting in her new place of residency.

Dh learning to drive and that is nerve racking to say the least.

Gayle sorry to hear about your friend. Take care

Everyone have a good week.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:24 PM   #27  

Vicki,

I hate that you're depressed & that bothers me.Your Mom will do fine as soon as she adjusts.Give her time.It won't be long until she'll be calling you and telling you all the things she's done!

Take care sweetie & please know that we're here for you!!!

Love you,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 10-07-2002, 09:25 PM   #28  

I might as well start a new thread so that it doesn't go over 30!!
Old 10-07-2002, 09:33 PM   #29  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!! Go To #59..............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!
Closed Thread