Old 03-29-2005, 05:26 PM   #16  
Angie

Hi.
I am a student also, as well as a single parent and working full time. I am looking for a place that people go and post multiple times throughout the day!!! I am online alot at work (he he..) and really enjoy reading posts and advise. I have bundles more to loose, but i feel like i am on the right track! Advise to anyone struggling with urges-- You cannot depend on willpower. It will fail eventually... so if its not there, you cant eat it! I purged my entire house of junk food and snacks except for a small drawer for my daughter. Perhaps try dried fruit- cranberries and Cherries are my fav. munching food for those, in between urges.
Have a Wonderful day!!!
angelfadedblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 08:13 PM   #17  

Default Hey!

Hey everyone!

I'm glad I found a forum just for 20 somethings. I'm 24 and have been battling my weight for as long as I can remember. I have about 80 pounds to lose. I just recently started to "diet" so I haven't lost very much. Some weeks go better than others. It's a slow process. I think I've gotten better about the binging, but I still have trouble saying no to buffets.

The Easter weekend was crazy. I was not able to eat as I normally would have if I had been at home. Not necessarily bad food, but just not as often. Well, hope to see you all post.
DragonflyK916 is offline   Reply With Quote